Top 3 Souvenirs?

RamieGee

Mouseketeer
What are your TOP 3 favorite/most treasured souvenirs you have bought in the parks? They can be something inexpensive (like a key chain that makes you smile or kitchen tools you cook with daily) or extravagant (like limited edition art or a Dooney bag).

My Minnie Mouse backscratcher that I bought in 1994 for $4.95! Her two hands up still do an excellent job. Then the huge photo poster from RnR of our first ride as a family, sometime during the first year it was open.

1. Silhouettes of my children over the years. Not that expensive and a more personal Souvenirs.
2. Picked up some cool African statues from AKL. They are on shelves in my house.
3. I do like a good popcorn bucket. My favorite is the steamboat willie on they had out a few months ago. Not the regular buckets with designs.

This was back in the 80’s and I was 7 or 8
Both of these were from Pirates and I loved them as a kid and had them for years
1. Replica pirate cap guns
2. Human skull that glowed in the dark.
More recent trip
3. Wooden animal decor from AKL.

Last edited:
1). Snow White Scary Adventures poster that I purchased while on college program.
2). Pins, Pins and more pins
3). Tea Set I purchased from the Japan pavililion

Can I four. One I didn't buy but Polynesian Glasses my parents bought in the 70's

Last edited:
(1) Keychain. Had it since 2011. Very simple. Mickey head outline in metal. It's my only keychain.
(2) Sweatshirt. I wear it all the time. It's starting to fall apart. I am not amused. WDW doesn't sell this anymore (gray with pink WDW logo).
(3) Love my new-style AP magnet--and it was free, if you don't count the gigantic cost of the AP!!!

So my parents have the infamous original backscratcher from the 80s. They also have my first set of Mickey ears somewhere.
For me? I honestly don’t know yet. I know I have some items that are up there but my most treasured? I don’t know

My top 3 are:

Cantina Band action figures with musical bases (2007 Star Wars Weekend at DHS)
Little Green Man popcorn bucket (DisneySea, Tokyo)
Sketch of Mickey Mouse that I did personally at Animation Academy (Disneyland Paris)

Honorable mention to wood carved animals and art from Animal Kingdom Lodge.

This was back in the 80’s and I was 7 or 8
Both of these were from Pirates and I loved them as a kid and had them for years
1. Replica pirate cap guns
2. Human skull that flowed in the dark.
More recent trip
3. Wooden animal decor from AKL.
Oh my son had the a gun from pirates too. Just remember that, it was probably 15 years ago.

Top two are easy
1. the magnets we buy every trip--we do this everywhere we go and we make sure one is dated for each disney trip
2 Ornaments we buy every trip. Our Christmas tree is decorated with memories
3. I have NO idea although my current favorite is my stuffed sleeping Figment because I sleep with him as a prop for my back every night.

1. My Toy Story Alien popcorn buckets (one of which was gifted to me by a CM, long story that I won't go into here)
2. An owl bowl that I bought in EPCOT at the Japan pavilion years back, I use it many times in a week, and it makes me happy every time.
3. Photos. Not technically a souvenir, but I cherish all the photos that I've taken over many trips throughout the last decade or so. They bring me joy when I go through the albums and memories.

1. Ornaments - get one from each trip (and have an ornament tradition in our family).
2. I have this perfect deep bowl from Japan (nice blue on the outside). I got it, I believe, in 2002 (it could've been the 00 or 01 trip, though) and it's still the best bowl I have (it is the best bowl for curries, pasta, noodle dishes, etc). Sadly, I've not found these since then (likely because I've been there relatively infrequently).
3. We have a few other not as nice dishes, as we've started a tradition of bringing home a dish from a WDW trip and they get used in the normal course of a week and it's a nice touchstone. (ETA: I passed up on a great bowl set, from F&W and the Remy challenge, and I'm super disappointed because I came home without a dish of any sort - not many options that worked for me. So, if you see something you like, go for it! I really wish I had gotten those F&W dishes!).

1. Silhouettes of kids from MK
2. Various ornaments from Christmas shop at MK
3. Tie between beer stein from Germany and sake set from Japan

1. A gold ID bracelet with Mickey and Minnie on it. I lost the first one in MK and it was not turned in to lost and found. It was no longer being sold, but the jewelry store at CR where I bought it was able to find the manufacturer based on the matching ring I had, and get me another one (which I paid for, of course). I treasure the replacement. Actually I am pretty fond of all my fine jewelry I have purchased over the years.

2. My Haunted Mansion Minnie from last year. It was so difficult to get one, between bad internet and long waits on the website. I love Minnie and HM, so the combination of the two is great.

3. Many years ago, there was a faux mink coat with a giraffe pattern that had Mickey and Minnie faces here and there in the pattern. It has only been cold enough here to wear it once, but I will never let it go. I don’t think they made many of them. It is soooo soft! I have a lot of jackets from WDW, but that coat is extra special.

1. silhouettes of my kids
2. a "We wants the redhead!" pin
3. the Mickey Mouse pants kitchen sink I got at Disneyland last week after plunking down $16-$17 for an ice cream sundae at Gibson Girl.

1. Flower and Garden merch is always my favorite--favorite among those items is my Orange Bird Tervis cup.
2. Tote bags--I'm a teacher, we love our tote bags, this year I got a Disney Dogs tote--then based my while classroom theme on Disney Dogs.
3. Earrings- I'd love to buy necklaces and bracelets but I hate how they feel, so I always buy a new set of earrings. This year? Dog paws with Mickey icons inside.

1. Spirit Jerseys. Just got 3 more.
2. Christopher Radko Christmas ornaments (castle, mickey, cinderella...a bunch). What a treasure!
3. Orginal cels and Armani figurine collection

1. Ornaments - get one from each trip (and have an ornament tradition in our family).
2. I have this perfect deep bowl from Japan (nice blue on the outside). I got it, I believe, in 2002 (it could've been the 00 or 01 trip, though) and it's still the best bowl I have (it is the best bowl for curries, pasta, noodle dishes, etc). Sadly, I've not found these since then (likely because I've been there relatively infrequently).
3. We have a few other not as nice dishes, as we've started a tradition of bringing home a dish from a WDW trip and they get used in the normal course of a week and it's a nice touchstone. (ETA: I passed up on a great bowl set, from F&W and the Remy challenge, and I'm super disappointed because I came home without a dish of any sort - not many options that worked for me. So, if you see something you like, go for it! I really wish I had gotten those F&W dishes!).
I’ve never thought of bowls/dishes, but I love that idea. Something to use/love many times a week that brings back good memories. I have Pyrex mixing bowls that were my grandmother’s - I think of her every time I use them. It would be cool to have a bowl with a Disney trip memory attached to it. I’ll have to look for something!

Charm bracelet which I try to add to every once in awhile. My mama had a silver one just full of different charms of places she had been and memories. One of her charms was a Tink she bought in Disneyland, I was born in Cucamonga (before it was Rancho) evidently the family went to DL often but we moved when I was three so I don't remember. Anyway, I grew up playing with that Tink on that bracelet every time she wore it. Made a lover of Tink out of me. I started my own as an adult, I also now have hers. I have a silver one that is all Disney, a gold one with two Disney charms on it and another silver one of places I've been with a Tink on it.

Mask collection from Italy. I have more than I care to admit to.

Leather bracelet with my son's name on it we bought in Canada when he was about 12 or so. It got too small for him but fits me great. He is 40 now. Makes me smile every time I wear it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter