Top 3 Souvenirs?

I have a couple of necklaces that I bought and love. A cool Snow Whit glass from the coop. And my Mickey ears.

1. The Nautilus tiki mug from Trader Sam's
2. A trivet from teh 15th Anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea, but I hung it on the wall
3. Several Jasmine Beckett Griffith post cards that I have framed and hanging about

The one that stands out most to me is the glass stein I bought in Germany when I was there on my high school band trip. Other than that, I like to get either a magnet or Christmas ornament on trips.

Number one is definitely Tshirts I have collected over the years. I only wear them when I go to WDW so they are in good shape, though the first ones from1998-2002 are too big now.

2) My Starbucks mugs from each park. I drink my coffee and tea out of them dail.

3) I guess a few ornaments we have collected. it’s a toss up with the ceramic platter and pitcher bought at the AKL gift shop.

(My souvenir keychain is from the Darkside, the Deathly Hallows!)

Last edited:
A large clear Tervis Cup that has a patch of Mickey and Walt Disney World I bought in 2009 (still use it, holding up well, had to replace the straw a few years back)

613378 Not my cup/ pic from the interwebs

The pair of Keychains that my car/house key are on. Bought them maybe 7 or 8 years ago. They are metal cutouts of Minnie and Mickey (sold separately) one set of keys has Minnie and the other set (spare set) has Mickey. I like them so much that when they showed up a few years later I bought an extra of each so that I'd have them if I ever lost one.

keychain.jpg
sorry for the fuzz was in a hurry and didn't get a good shot.

Sweatshirt I bought maybe 3-4 years ago. I wear it constantly in the winter. I don't love hoods on pullovers and the pocket/pouch on front is great. It was either a men's or a unisex. Also it's not a super soft material on the outside (inside lining is softer) and it's woven so it's durable and has held up to multiple washings. Also blue is my favorite color and I think this is very Disney without being cheesy or cartoonish.

613381 stock photo but mine has not faded and is still this dark.

Attachments

• keychain.jpg
    keychain.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
1. My Starbucks mugs from each park. Use them all the time
2. Pictures from a family photo session we did at the GF with the castle in the background. Really wish they’d bring that back
3. A wallet I really wanted that I thought was sold out. My husband surprised me later and gave it to me for Christmas. He had snuck over to the shop while I was doing something else and bought it. Said they got it right out of the window at the Magic Kingdom!! Feels so special

We visited during the 40th Anniversary and the artist Shag had done a commemorative print of WDW as it looked on opening day (with the original hotels/attractions). I love that print and had hoped Shag would be involved again in creating something for the 50th, but so far, no such luck in finding anything.

Wooden Mickey head Spatula
Wooden Mickey head Grater
Wooden Mickey head Whisk
Wooden Mickey head Pie Cutter

Bought at 2 separate trips many years ago and still love as they make me smile when I use them and if I bring to functions, I get tons of comments.

The Mickey necklace my grandpa bought me in 1971
Stitch coffee mug DS bought
A Flower fest tervis cup

1. Ornaments - get one from each trip (and have an ornament tradition in our family).
2. I have this perfect deep bowl from Japan (nice blue on the outside). I got it, I believe, in 2002 (it could've been the 00 or 01 trip, though) and it's still the best bowl I have (it is the best bowl for curries, pasta, noodle dishes, etc). Sadly, I've not found these since then (likely because I've been there relatively infrequently).
3. We have a few other not as nice dishes, as we've started a tradition of bringing home a dish from a WDW trip and they get used in the normal course of a week and it's a nice touchstone. (ETA: I passed up on a great bowl set, from F&W and the Remy challenge, and I'm super disappointed because I came home without a dish of any sort - not many options that worked for me. So, if you see something you like, go for it! I really wish I had gotten those F&W dishes!).
Love your mention of bowls as I forgot I have a graduated set of 3 bowls I bought years ago and use constantly as you do. In Epcot Japan, I always buy a small soup spoon. Easy to toss in suitcase and use a lot as you do your dishes and bowls. I totally forgot until reading your post. Oh….and a trivet. Funny, I forgot how many kitchen items I’ve bought over many years.
So fun to buy and use.

1. Silhouettes of my children over the years. Not that expensive and a more personal Souvenirs.
2. Picked up some cool African statues from AKL. They are on shelves in my house.
3. I do like a good popcorn bucket. My favorite is the steamboat willie on they had out a few months ago. Not the regular buckets with designs.

The silhouettes are without a doubt the best souvenir

Love your mention of bowls as I forgot I have a graduated set of 3 bowls I bought years ago and use constantly as you do. In Epcot Japan, I always buy a small soup spoon. Easy to toss in suitcase and use a lot as you do your dishes and bowls. I totally forgot until reading your post. Oh….and a trivet. Funny, I forgot how many kitchen items I’ve bought over many years.
So fun to buy and use.
I did pick up an ice cream scoop on my last visit - one of those things that I often want but don't feel is necessary - but it totally fit the kitchen tradition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter