tonight-SET DVRS- post 25! OT but the Disney tie in and life message is so good...

Just saw that Randy's story will be on Primetime on April 9th. In CA, it plays at 10 p.m., don't know about elsewhere.

--Daneen

Just saw that Randy's story will be on Primetime on April 9th. In CA, it plays at 10 p.m., don't know about elsewhere.

--Daneen

I dont see anything on Primetime here :( I hope I dont miss it!

I dont see anything on Primetime here :( I hope I dont miss it!

You didn't miss him...
It's on the ABC website for Primetime so you can check it out...it'll be playing here at 10 eastern Tonight!

You didn't miss him...
It's on the ABC website for Primetime so you can check it out...it'll be playing here at 10 eastern Tonight!

Yay! On here at 10pm. This isn't the speech but a show with him and his wife :) oh gosh I love this!

Thanks so much! I just got it set to record! :thumbsup2 gonna update the post.

this weekend the Chicago Tribune Magizne had a front page article on Randy and his family

That was great, thanks for sharing the link with us. A nice inspiration to start my morning.

Yay! On here at 10pm. This isn't the speech but a show with him and his wife :) oh gosh I love this!

Thanks so much! I just got it set to record! :thumbsup2 gonna update the post.

The Speech (video version as well as an audio version only) are open to everyone for free on I-tunes to put on your i-pod....just type in his name and search...and click on the Carnegie Mellon option and they'll show those two options plus both versions of one of his other lectures...

Also if you search his name you get the audio version of his book that just came out but that would actually cost money...

The Speech (video version as well as an audio version only) are open to everyone for free on I-tunes to put on your i-pod....just type in his name and search...and click on the Carnegie Mellon option and they'll show those two options plus both versions of one of his other lectures...

Also if you search his name you get the audio version of his book that just came out but that would actually cost money...

Thanks.

The show on ABC was good! He is such an inspiration :goodvibes I will be reading the book for sure too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter