Tomorrow's Show

Oh Pete...you worry too much about us! Like others have said I hope everything is going well and you get some sleep.

Get Well Walter!!!!!

I hope Walter is feeling much better very soon! I'm sure he'll need help in the next few days, take your time.

This could be an interesting feature, "view from the hospital bed."

I think the show (and podcast crew) can (should) take a hiatus on occasion. Don't worry about the show this week! Geez....Your dedication is scary sometimes, Pete. Focus on Walter for now.

Pete take care of Walter and Take care of yourself!!!!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
I will keep you guys in my prayers. :goodvibes

Get Well Walter!!!:flower3:

I have plenty of other Podcast's to listen to so take a week off and take care of Walter and yourself. Fluff his pillow, get him ice cream,rent his favorite movies and let your Dog sleep with him on the bed.

Jeff

Pete,

I am praying for the both of you! Thought you might like to know that I listened to you on my I pod in the ICU after the doctors got my Dad stabilized. It was such a comfort to hear your warm voices, instead of all of the awful beeps and hospital noises. You guys were a source of joy, in an extremely stressful time in my life! I wish Walter a speedy recovery, and thank you for the greeat job you do!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Walter during this time. As you can see we will be fine.

GET WELL SOON...WALTER!

So sorry to hear about this Pete. My wife and I wish you 2 the best and a speedy recovery to Walter.

Best wishes to both you and Walter. Take good care and don't stress about the show. *healing vibes*

Pete,
Take care of Walter. He's your number one concern right now. I hope Walter is recovering well, and that he'll be better soon. Both of you are in my thoughts now.
Vicky and Gabby

P.s.
Nice rant :thumbsup2

Any updates?

I just saw this thread and hope Walter is already on the road to recovery. :goodvibes

Pete, please tell Walter that DS and I wish him a speedy recovery. Walter is going to need a little TLC and you need some rest so don't worry about anything else.

We can relate to your situation with the ER. When DS was 10 we had to cut short a Disneyland trip because his Appi. decided it wanted OUT! We drove home and went to his pediatrician who suspected it was appendicitis and sent us across the street to the ER. She said she was calling them to tell them we were on our way and the situation so they would take him right away. Well, 4 hours later I had to make a stink and finally...... so I know exactly how you guys felt. Poor Walter!!!:sick:

God Bless you both. :wizard:

Shannon

Get Well soon Walter!...Wishing you a speedy recovery! Our thoughts and prayers go out to both of you! :grouphug:

Hope Walter's well on the way to recovery now, and that Pete is catering to his every whim.

Pete, so happy to hear you weren't arrested in the ER waiting room..... ya done good, kid.

Just saw this :scared1: Poor Walter! I sure hope he is home by now. Hoping he is at home nice and cozy and well on his way to getting better. Pete, no worries about the show, just get him better is ALL! :flower3: <------ for Walter

p.s. don't go swiping :tiptoe: his pain meds either :rotfl2: and if he is anything like my DH when he is taking them :chat: good luck with that :rotfl: the man who never speaks can't stop gabbing when on those things :lmao:

GET BETTER SOON WALTER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter