• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tomorrow's Show

Pete, agree with others Walter is your first priority.
Nice that you let us know but the podcast is never as important as a loved one.
Sending pixiedust: for Walter :hug:

My thoughts are with you both.

Wishing Walter a speedy recovery.

:grouphug:

Lilo & Stitch have taught us that family comes first - Walter is your family, he's first! We'll just pull out a previous podcast that will tide us over until everyone can get back together. Take care of Walter!

abc1111111111122222222.jpg

Eep, poor Walter! Hope he's feeling much better soon. And make sure you take care of yourself too, Pete. :goodvibes

Hope Walter gets to feeling better soon. I had my apendix taken out 1 week ago, so I feel his pain. Take care of him:grouphug:

:grouphug: For both of you. Hope Walter feels better very soon. We will gladly wait for the podcast while you take care of him. And yourself.

Kim

well thier isn't much I can add to all of these meaningful responses other than to say that you and Walter both will be in my prayers tonight and I hope that he is home now recovering.

We aren't going anywhere, immediate family first, Podcast family a very close second:-)

Via iPhone...

:grouphug: Wishing Walter a speedy recovery.

Good for you getting him in there. I am glad they understood the "power of the rant":rotfl:

Pete, I am sending healing thoughts for Walter. Don't forget to take care of yourself while you are worrying about Walter.

No worries or stress, Pete! Get it up when you can, even if that is next week! :)

Pete- our thoughts and prayers are with you and Walter! Take care of Walter, and we'll be waiting for you once all is well.

Family always comes first in my book. The podcast can wait. I hope that Walter has a speedy recovery.

I hope he gets well soon, and I hope the hospital is a good one that will treat you with the respect you deserve as his partner.

Hope Walter feels better soon! Make sure to take care of yourself, too!

Kim

Pete,

Don't fret about the podcast - you have your priorities straight: family first! Take good care of Walter and take care of yourself too. :hug: Wish I were there to run errands for y'all!

We'll just listen to some oldies but goodies while Walter heals. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both!

Walter, heal quickly! :flower3:

-- Susan

Oh boy, I know I wouldn't have wanted to be that ER person you set straight! ;)

Hope Walter has a very speedy recovery! And don't worry about us, family first! And you too will need to get some sleep!

Aack! I just came home from my 12 hour shift at work and saw this!!! Get well Walter! I hope that he's home right now and that both of you are getting much deserved rest! You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter