Tomorrow

Good luck. I need to go back to Weight Watchers but I'm not in the right headspace right now. Too much stress in my life.

Thanks. I am not in the greatest of headspace either, but it is either lose weight or buy new clothes.

Knowing we wanted a large family, I didn't bother trying to lose weight until we were done. Our youngest is 1, so it was time for me.

Have to say I've never heard that one before - lol.
For myself, it was much easier to get back to pre - preg. size after each pregnancy. As I've aged, keeping my correct weight gets harder - each year seems I have to exercise more and eat less, sigh!!

Have to say I've never heard that one before - lol.
For myself, it was much easier to get back to pre - preg. size after each pregnancy. As I've aged, keeping my correct weight gets harder - each year seems I have to exercise more and eat less, sigh!!
Each of my kids are 2 years apart. By the time my body recovered from pregnancy, I was pregnant again.

Not alone & Good Luck. I dropped 35lbs last year. Gained 14lbs back due to the sugar loaded holidays and well lets be honest my lack of self control. Got back on the wagon last week after I had a last supper. I know exactly what I did wrong and I won’t be doing it again.

Good luck! I started January 2nd and have lost 17 lbs so far but I am only weighing myself once a month so it could be more at this point.

I found this new motivational person that I really like. She gave a very popular TED Talk that is on YouTube. Then I checked out her own YouTube channel for more free mini-boosts of inspiration & motivation in different areas. What I like about her is that she seems very down-to-earth and breaks things down in ways that are (backed by science,) and doable. I also like that the majority of her content and stuff is FREE.

Her name is Mel Robbins. (Not to be confused with Tony Robbins.) And she was recently picked to start her own talk show, coming this Sept, on CBS.

Her first video talks about that "gap" when starting dieting, from where one is now, to where one wants to be, and how thinking & feeling about that gap and what it will take to get to the end goal can seem so insurmountable, that one wants to quit before even beginning, or at the start. Then she gives some sound, doable suggestions:

This one is about once you have the big goal in mind, forget it, go smaller, breaking it down, going brick by brick, in every day doable chunks, till you get there.

Noom.

Seriously. I started it in January and I'm down 27 pounds.

I just started Noom last week. The thing it certainly has me doing is getting up out of my office chair at work and walking at least 250 steps each hour! I am liking the program so far. I synced it to my Fitbit because even though it counts steps on the phone I don’t always carry that with me.

You got this, @redlight :) IMO, the first 3 days of a diet are the hardest. Once day 4 rolls around, it gets a bit easier. It’s not a walk in the park by any means and there will be days you will be willing to cut someone for a cookie, but you can do this!

My biggest problem was if I messed up and ate like a donut or something in the morning or early afternoon, I figured that I already blew my diet for the day and then would eat and eat like I was in some sick contest lol. Just remember that one moment of weakness isn’t the end of the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter