Tomorrow

You got this, @redlight
My biggest problem was if I messed up and ate like a donut or something in the morning or early afternoon, I figured that I already blew my diet for the day and then would eat and eat like I was in some sick contest lol. Just remember that one moment of weakness isn’t the end of the world!

YES! that was always my problem too- this time around I am working on that- yesterday I went out to a Victorian tea late morning and they served scones, pastries and breads- well I pretty much consumed 75% of my daily intake right there so I didn't want to blow the whole day so was full for awhile but 6:00 came around and I was hungry so I cut up a cucumber and a couple slices of chicken cold cuts and had that so I didn't blow the entire day. Normally I would have said "screw it I screwed up the whole morning so lets go out for dinner and ice cream"

My biggest problem, well one of them, is eating too much at night.

Today was day one. So far, so good.

Reactions: NAB

Rooting for you, op.

Trying to get back on the wagon myself.

Don't have but abt 3 to 5 pounds to get off, but it's time for annual bloodwork in 3 or 4 months. Want to get things in check so I'll have the best possible blood test results

Got up this morning and cooked a small skillet steak and made a spinach salad for lunch. Dinner was a grilled pork chop, sauteed an onion, mushrooms and some asparagus.

Reducing the junk, back to mostly proteins and vegetables. Cut up celery tonight for at work snack tomorrow with cream cheese. Have almonds and sunflower seeds, too. Back to unsweetened flavored teas and soda stream water for fizz.

Gotta work in some more walking. Time change and a long weekend at work last week kicked my tail last week. Will get back to walking this week.

I started a low carb, no more sodas, no more sugar way of eating on January 2, down 40.4lbs. I was really bloated from the holidays and eating everything(last year was tough dealing with the loss of my mom after a tough battle with dementia), and I was just eating my feelings. Time to get back on track, feel so much better, of course I still have like 60 to go. But it's slowly coming off!
Good luck to all!!

I lost nearly 80 pounds with Noom. Stopped tracking, stopped walking, and gained it all back. Joined WW back in January and have done nothing. Nothing.

Sigh.

I tried weight watchers so many times I figured I would give Noom a shot- I started last Wednesday and even though they want you to weigh yourself every day I did it for the first time today and it was down 6 pounds. I always start off like that and I am sure next week will be just like 1-2 but whenever I get discouraged with the 1 pound losses I now pick up a pack of chicken and is like a pound and think "wow I lost all that."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter