Tokyo DL Hotel Room Choices

Discussion in 'Tokyo Disneyland' started by hopemax, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Chewbette

Chewbette Earning My Ears

How was your stay at the Celebration? Last year we spoiled ourselves and had 2 nights at the Miracosta, but next month normally (yeah I have a backup DLH reservation haha but $$$) we will stay at Celebration.. Is the shuttle not to much of a burden? Would you stay there again?
    thanks!

2. bibbidibobbidibecky

bibbidibobbidibecky The Fairy Godblogger

I'm wondering about the Celebration Hotel, too. We have three kids ages 15, 14 and 11 (at time of travel next summer) and some rooms sleep five. I was considering staying here, but someone on facebook said not to because the shuttle. I am also considering staying here and doing two days Disney, two days sightseeing in Tokyo. Would this be a bad idea for those of you who have been? Thanks! Sorry to hijack the thread a bit.

3. Absimilliard

Absimilliard Mouseketeer

The shuttle was very efficient and unlike WDW, had clear published schedules. Given the money you'd save staying there and the fact you still have Magic 15 access, I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. The fact that its themed to the actual parks themselves is a huge plus for me. I added some photos to my blog, but here is what the beds look like at the Disney Celebration Hotel Discover:

[​IMG]

Twin Beds

[​IMG]

Daybed. You remove the yellow cover to reveal the mattress and the pillow is in the basket under the bed. You had another one facing the room.

4. Chewbette

Chewbette Earning My Ears

I'm sorry because I am quite a newbie in posting on the DIS..but where can I find the address of your blog?
    thanks for the answers :)