To Pete's ChicagoLand Stalker

I love the "Country Bear Jamboree Show"! That's not a punishment... as long as I don't have to go to see "Stich" (or a "caht-cam" movie in the round).

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I was going to cut you some slack but you had to go and put this idea in Bawb's brain.

I can just see Bawb spinning in a circle with the camera running. :crazy:

Oh my goodnesss. That's awful.

I have to say, it was one of the more 'interesting' experiences of being a WM. Fortunately, it was the one and only time it ever happened to any of us. Lucky me, huh? :lmao:

I once had a DISer who was 'uninvited' to participate on the boards put together bits and pieces of my identity and call me at home to discuss the 'uninvitation.' Needless to say, I made it crystal clear I was not going to have this conversation. :sad2:

I guess it could have been worse. She could have set a bag of doggie doo-doo on fire, rang my doorbell and make a run for it. :lmao:

Now that is way scary. :scared1: Hopefully it ended at that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter