To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

giphy.gif

::yes:: popcorn::

OMG!! Just watch them win the last one just to screw up the record.

disclaimer: Sorry for taking over your page, but at least it's about sportsball!
That's almost what happened last season...plans were in place (hence this year's potential parade being the "2.0" version) and then on Christmas Eve in week 16 we beat the Chargers. ??! For a delightful 1-15 record. :rolleyes2 Let's go sports!
You have good shot against the Packers next week.....
See!! No parade for us AGAIN. :rotfl2:

(For real though, I find it hard to believe that the Browns will EVER win again. I heard some crazy stat the other day that the Browns are 4-45 since Thanksgiving 2014. :rotfl: This is why I am a baseball fan!)

Sorry for the tangent DB! :teeth:

That's almost what happened last season...plans were in place (hence this year's potential parade being the "2.0" version) and then on Christmas Eve in week 16 we beat the Chargers. ??! For a delightful 1-15 record. :rolleyes2 Let's go sports!

See!! No parade for us AGAIN. :rotfl2:

(For real though, I find it hard to believe that the Browns will EVER win again. I heard some crazy stat the other day that the Browns are 4-45 since Thanksgiving 2014. :rotfl: This is why I am a baseball fan!)

Sorry for the tangent DB! :teeth:

69 days, 15 hours, and 35 minutes until pitchers and catchers report....

(not that I'm counting)

Wait, aren't you guys first in the West? Can't I at least be first place in having the worst team?

giphy.gif

Barely. Now a 3-way tie basically with the Chargers and Raiders although I think we do own the tie-break. But those teams are ascending while we are falling off a freaking cliff. Pathetic. AND, we were stupid enough to buy tickets to the game in a couple of weeks. They suckered us in AGAIN!!!

chiefsfan.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter