To Camera or not to Camera...

I posted to this thread earlier and my post didn't show up, but my signature got stuck to the end of Boston Tiggers! Very odd.

Anyway, I bought a digital camera right before our trip (Kodak 4320). I love it. I bought a shoulder strap camera case and wore it everywhere. It was light and didn't bother me at all.

DD (13) loved taking photos (mostly birds and flowers) and I didn't worry about wasting film. We took over 1,000 pics! Each night when we got back to our room I downloaded the pics to my laptop and we watched a slide show of the day's events. It was a real hightlight to our trip. We watched a slide show of all the photos on the plane trip home, too. I highly recommend going digital. We also took pictures of things in the gift shops instead of buying them!!! DS would try on hats and things and I took her pic.

I just bought a photo printer (Epson 925) and have started printing out some of the best photos. I haven't figured out the cost per picture yet, but I'm sure having fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter