Tip: you can buy a cloth mask from Amazon

BabybetterDisney

DIS Veteran
Just today, the CDC declares that the Americans should wear masks, but not the store bought ones being that there aren’t any to buy. You need to make your own mask.

The CDC are funny sometimes, aren't they? Make my own mask, goodness. I actually own a sewing machine, but no, I’m not making any masks. However, I noticed this thing on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FPGCMY1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It’s a hat/mask combination used by fishermen to avoid sunburn. It's been around for ages. There are different brands and styles. It costs around $15 and is more comfortable than wearing masks, especially some home made thing. I believe this is a better option than making your mask.

Just today, the CDC declares that the Americans should wear masks, but not the store bought ones being that there aren’t any to buy. You need to make your own mask.

The CDC are funny sometimes, aren't they? Make my own mask, goodness. I actually own a sewing machine, but no, I’m not making any masks. However, I noticed this thing on Amazon:

View attachment 485478

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FPGCMY1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It’s a hat/mask combination used by fishermen to avoid sunburn. It's been around for ages. There are different brands and styles. It costs around $15 and is more comfortable than wearing masks, especially some home made thing. I believe this is a better option than making your mask.

the rule :rotfl2: just in case, anyways carry on as you were,

Even in times of crisis we all need some light relief :Pinkbounc

Given these times, can't most people throw together something using an old T-Shirt and some string or rubber bands, if necessary? It won't look cool but that is irrelevant at the present time.

And wash it every time you wear it. Otherwise, it could be contaminated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter