Time for a Disney Do-Over!! It's a GO!

2 dayssssssssssss!!! °O°

I'm getting excited that another Dis friend will soon be off on their adventures!! I've been FB stalking Mo and the other Sept group people and it's really getting me by!

I know you won't be online during your vacay but I hope you try to post a few FB photos for us! Especially when you run into our other Dis friends!

I just know you're gonna have the best time! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

You are not talking to yourself! I'm always excited when I see you've posted, I like to know what's going on in your world. I try to check in with everyone in the mornings during the week, as much as my schedule allows. I'm rarely on the computer over the weekend. I wish I could be as consistent as D~ is, but I refuse to give up anymore sleep!

I feel like I missed my anniversary and my birthday this week! I didn't even get home until after midnight on my birthday, around 10 on our anniversary. Glad we did dinner on Sunday for our anniversary and we'll be at Epcot tomorrow for my birthday.

Hope you get everything done you want to at the condo the next couple days. Enjoy your last minute Disney prep next week! This time next week you will be there! I have nothing together for our trip tomorrow - just a day trip but the girls still require more stuff than they should so I'll be throwing things into my backpack tonight and in the morning.

Have a great weekend!

I need to get over to your ptr and see where you decided to eat lunch while you were at Epcot. I'm glad you got to celebrate your birthday, even if it was a bit late. You and hubby should plan a night out to celebrate your anniversary. Doesn't matter if it's after the fact. After the weeks you've had at work, you deserve a night out!!

Thanks. I did get a lot done at the condo. Washing walls and attempting to remove wallpaper from the downstairs bathroom. I also tackled cleaning the upstairs bathroom and in so doing revealed a leak. Dan has already fixed it!

Yes, I'll soon be having a blast at Disney!! I cannot wait to get there and most of all to get Dan away from work!!! :thumbsup2

Definitely not talking to yourself!! I always look for your posts!

Mo will most def have a great weekend! Lol, I'm Facebook stalking her all day waiting for the reveal! :-)

I like your style with packing right before your trip, you've got it down! I keep wanting to pack but then I am afraid I'll have zero left to do and that kinda makes me sad! Lol... I'm trying to save it for the last week. But I probably won't be able too, I bought ziplocks last night and I'm already itching to use them! I may end up packing all the "stuff" and saving the clothes for closer to trip time... Hmmmm...

Thanks! I love interacting with you and all the September peeps on FB and catching everyone's excitement. It's a really great group of people who seem genuinely happy for everyone else's trips and so very helpful. And LOVE that people are sending real time photos!

2 dayssssssssssss!!! °O°

I'm getting excited that another Dis friend will soon be off on their adventures!! I've been FB stalking Mo and the other Sept group people and it's really getting me by!

I know you won't be online during your vacay but I hope you try to post a few FB photos for us! Especially when you run into our other Dis friends!

I just know you're gonna have the best time! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

How funny! I just posted on your thread before coming here to update and here you are! What are you doing up at this hour girly?? I hope you get some sleep! I'm going to try to grab a couple of hours when I get finished here.

I am getting really excited for our trip!!! I still have sooo much to do. Working at the Condo has really but me behind, but I hope I can make up for it in the next two days. If not, I'm not one to stress too much over things I can't change.

I will try to post pics while there. I'm not real savvy about it, but I will try. Have a great week! And get some sleep!!:rotfl:

******************************************************************************************************

Quick update on Disney: I added the crystals to my magic band. Not sure I love them, but I'm not changing it now. I just went to take a pic of it and it was dark in the room where it was and the crystals sparkled so brilliantly..now I love it! Cool.

I have a total of three DIS meets planned and my very first one will be the day we arrive…dinner with Tess and Charlie! Fun!! Next up will be with Mo and her crew and finally a few days later we'll meet Nicole. Cannot wait to meet these people!!! I feel I already know them, for real.

I didn't get the shirts I had planned for Dan and I done, but I still may pull them off if I can stay awake today. Don't want to waste time sleeping when there's so much to do.

**************************************************************************************************************

Condo update: I've been working over there all week. Dan worked 76 hours this past week, so he couldn't join me over there until Friday. Then, a miracle, he didn't have to work Saturday at all! What??? So, we worked all day at the condo. It's so much more fun when we're doing it together! We managed to get a ton accomplished. Here are a few photos:

The kitchen before:

Now, I realize that the cabinets look pretty good in the photos, but, believe me when I tell you they were not only falling apart, but were horrid inside. The sink cabinet bottom was sunken to the floor and wet, the other cabinets had mouse droppings and filth all over them, and they had grease or other things I don't want to think about oozing from parts of them.

Here is what the kitchen looked like by the end of Saturday:

We plan to tile the kitchen, dinning room and laundry room. The custom cabinets are there, ready to be installed once the base floor (hardy backer boards) are installed. Dan does an amazing job with tile!

Here's a before of the laundry room:

And here it is after we removed the nasty flooring and cleaned it up a bit:

Also, I'm happy to report that once the dog urine drenched carpet and padding was removed, it wasn't as bad to breathe in there. I have since washed most of the walls in the downstairs, which helped as well. I can actually stand to eat in there instead of having lunch in my car! Progress!!

Okay, that's all my blatherings for today. I hope you all have a wonderful week and take a moment to thank God for the miracle of each day! :flower3:

I forgot to mention I finally got around to watching the making of Frozen tonight and just loved it! I'm always fascinated about the process of animation as well as hearing the inside scoop on what almost happened and how Elsa was going to be a villain at first. Man I am glad they changed that part of it!! I hope you all got to see it. And now, I'm going to make Dan's lunch and breakfast and then go to bed for a couple of hours. TTFN!

WOW!!! THe condo sounds like a HUGE undertaking! But major progress already! It looks awesome! I cannot wait to see it when it's finished!

But... Seriously - I think you need a vacation from your real life, and when you get home -you will need a vacation from your vacation. LOL

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even believe it! I am so excited for your Dismeets... All of my Dis bffs meeting - makes me sad that I can't fly down for a quick Dismeet... I'd love to hug you all! Please know I am there in spirit! :lovestruc

D~

Glad you and Dan got to work at the condo together, I'm sure that makes it much more fun! Love your sparkly and crystaled Magic Band. This morning, I realized, very last minute that today was the last day to customize our bands for Charlotte's birthday trip. Oops! Charlotte decided on blue for all the girsl and green for her daddy so that is done. I need to run over to Etsy to order these awesome Magic Band bows I found - like hair bows for your Magic Bands! I think we'll need them since all the girls will have the same color bands.

2 days! I can hardly believe it! I hope you will check in on Facebook now and then, I'd love to follow along on your trip.

Hope you have a great day and all your last minute preparations go perfectly!

:rotfl2: Teehee, I woke up crazy early and COULD NOT get back to sleep! So, of course, I hopped onto the Dis, I actually saw you commenting on other PTR's too, lol!! I did finally get back to sleep for a couple more hours! Thankfully!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! YOU GO TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Sending you LOTS and LOTS of pixie dust for safe travels and special fun while you are there!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Tomorrow!?!!?!!!

Hope all your last minute prep goes great. I know you and Dan are going to have an absolute blast! Load up on the Vitamin C, airborne, and anything else you can think of. There will be no sickness on this trip!

Lois! I finally made it over here to catch up only to realize you leave tomorrow! Well technically tonight! :cool1: :hyper: :banana: :jumping1:

Have a wonderful, magical trip full of lots of pixiedust:. Don't know if you update on Facebook but I will be watching in case you do.

I so envy your skill with the condo. I want to redo some stuff at our house but have no idea where to start. And Jim, well he's one of those that ends up costing us way more than if we would have just paid someone to come and do it in the first place. You should see the hole in my bathroom wall where he tried to hang a towel rack! :rotfl:

Oh, and a little late but glad you are feeling better! Jim ended up being sick for almost a month and went through several packs of antibiotics before getting over it.

I am a bad disboard friend!!!! I totally missed your send off!!!!! Although I have seen your pic with Mo on facebook!!! Hope you are having a WONDERFUL time! Mom will be here Monday and then we leave the following Tuesday!!! I'm sooooooo excited! :cool1:

I just wanted to take a moment to say we are back and had a great time. I am sooo far behind in my regular life that I don't have time to say much more than that right now. I will be back to reply and update as soon as I can! Love you guys!!! If you're leaving soon, safe travels and have a magical time!!!

Welcome home!!! Loved seeing your Dismeet with Mo... Wish I could have been there! Hope life at home takes it easy on you! :hug:

D~

Yay! Can't wait to get the recap! Sending you some pixie dust to catch up on life quickly so you can have more Dis time! Teehee!! ;)

welcome back!!! hope you can get back into the swing of things working on that condo!!!!!! me.........I have to get ready for the

BEST TRIP EVER!!!!

Okay, I realize responding at this late date is kinda funny, but I love that each of you took time to post and I want to acknowledge each one! So Thanks!!

WOW!!! THe condo sounds like a HUGE undertaking! But major progress already! It looks awesome! I cannot wait to see it when it's finished!

But... Seriously - I think you need a vacation from your real life, and when you get home -you will need a vacation from your vacation. LOL

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even believe it! I am so excited for your Dismeets... All of my Dis bffs meeting - makes me sad that I can't fly down for a quick Dismeet... I'd love to hug you all! Please know I am there in spirit! :lovestruc

D~

Yes, the condo has kept me so busy since we've been back! I love working on it, though, and it's coming along.

I was sad to have missed meeting you as well! I thought about you and the girls while I was there!

Glad you and Dan got to work at the condo together, I'm sure that makes it much more fun! Love your sparkly and crystaled Magic Band. This morning, I realized, very last minute that today was the last day to customize our bands for Charlotte's birthday trip. Oops! Charlotte decided on blue for all the girsl and green for her daddy so that is done. I need to run over to Etsy to order these awesome Magic Band bows I found - like hair bows for your Magic Bands! I think we'll need them since all the girls will have the same color bands.

2 days! I can hardly believe it! I hope you will check in on Facebook now and then, I'd love to follow along on your trip.

Hope you have a great day and all your last minute preparations go perfectly!

Everything went really well and I got everything done that I could. Dan actually got to leave work mid day so we could leave for Columbus earlier than planned. Of course he worked until midnight the night before…got home at 12:30AM!!! Something is definitely wrong with this picture!

:rotfl2: Teehee, I woke up crazy early and COULD NOT get back to sleep! So, of course, I hopped onto the Dis, I actually saw you commenting on other PTR's too, lol!! I did finally get back to sleep for a couple more hours! Thankfully!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! YOU GO TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Sending you LOTS and LOTS of pixie dust for safe travels and special fun while you are there!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

You are sooo funny! Thanks for all the pixie dust and happiness! You are on your trip now and judging by your Facebook posts, having a great time. So glad for you!!

Tomorrow!?!!?!!!

Hope all your last minute prep goes great. I know you and Dan are going to have an absolute blast! Load up on the Vitamin C, airborne, and anything else you can think of. There will be no sickness on this trip!

We did have sooooo much fun! The MNSSHP was the best! I just love that party! There was NO SICKNESS on our trip!!! YAY!!!

Lois! I finally made it over here to catch up only to realize you leave tomorrow! Well technically tonight! :cool1: :hyper: :banana: :jumping1:

Have a wonderful, magical trip full of lots of pixiedust:. Don't know if you update on Facebook but I will be watching in case you do.

I so envy your skill with the condo. I want to redo some stuff at our house but have no idea where to start. And Jim, well he's one of those that ends up costing us way more than if we would have just paid someone to come and do it in the first place. You should see the hole in my bathroom wall where he tried to hang a towel rack! :rotfl:

Oh, and a little late but glad you are feeling better! Jim ended up being sick for almost a month and went through several packs of antibiotics before getting over it.

Well, Dan has the skill, I'm just the unskilled labor. HaHa. But then I get to decorate and pick out the vanities and lighting and cabinets etc. That's tons of fun! Removing wallpaper? Not so much! HaHa!

I heard a lot of people who went in September either got sick there or right after returning. We did not, thankfully!

Hope you are having a magical time! Looking forward to reading all about it.

Thanks Jennifer!

I am a bad disboard friend!!!! I totally missed your send off!!!!! Although I have seen your pic with Mo on facebook!!! Hope you are having a WONDERFUL time! Mom will be here Monday and then we leave the following Tuesday!!! I'm sooooooo excited! :cool1:

Not a bad DIS friend at all. You have a lot on your plate. It looks like you're having a wonderful time so far and I hope it continues. Will be looking forward to hearing all about it once you get back!

Welcome home!!! Loved seeing your Dismeet with Mo... Wish I could have been there! Hope life at home takes it easy on you! :hug:

D~

Thanks D~! Those DIS meets were totally awesome!! I loved every minute of them! Wish you could have been there too! Life is crazy, but good crazy.

Welcome home! Glad this trip was better than the last one!

Thanks! I think you're there now….not sure. If you are, hope you're having fun!

Yay! Can't wait to get the recap! Sending you some pixie dust to catch up on life quickly so you can have more Dis time! Teehee!! ;)

It's taking me longer than I thought it would. By the time you get back from your trip, I should have something up.

welcome back!!! hope you can get back into the swing of things working on that condo!!!!!! me.........I have to get ready for the

BEST TRIP EVER!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip. You planned so long and so hard, I just know it will be everything you imagined it could be!

your going to to do a trip report right?

Ummm, NO!!:duck:

^^^ like!

D~

Sorry, but not happening.

Okay, so it's out of the bag. I am not planning a trip report per se. I will hit a few highlights and post a few pictures right here. I just don't have the time to do an in depth report and do it justice. We are trying to get this condo finished and on the market as soon as possible. And most of the work falls to me, so that is my #1 priority.

As far as our trip, it was a lot of fun. No sickness, great flights, pixie dust and DIS meets!! Dan caught up on some much needed sleep each night. We have decided we are done with value resorts. For our April trip we'll probably be back at FQ.

It's time for church, so I need to get off now. But I just wanted to let you all know I am alive and well and missing keeping up with all of you. I'll be back to read your reports hopefully later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter