Tiger And A Woman Scorned

Well in fairness, telling someone "you do not get to tell others how they should feel" while at the same time you're trying to tell others what their vocabulary should be, is a bit much.
Obviously they can say whatever they want. :rolleyes: If one’s vocabulary is problematic maybe they don’t realize it. 🤷‍♀️

I think the most interesting aspect is that Herman is saying she had 40,000 dollars IN CASH in the residence!

What the!

The Wood/Thomas situation was discussed in another recent thread. Gamesmanship of any type is considered poor golf etiquette and especially so at the highest levels of golf. Pro golfers know better and shouldn't do such things during any tournament. How some choose to behave in private during a practice round is a LOT different from doing/saying inappropriate things during an official round on Tour.

Read the article in the link. It actually sounds like her issues are with the people that run his trust, not Tiger personally.

And can we lose the phrase women scorned from our vocabulary? Without the facts it's pretty dismissive.
That is YOUR trigger. No we won't remove something from our vocabulary because of your triggers.

You are still stating your opinions as absolutes and telling others how they should feel. You can say you feel that it wasn’t a big deal, cool, that’s fair. That’s how you feel. You don’t get to state as fact that it wasn’t a big big deal. That is telling those that disagree with you that they are wrong and that’s very dismissive.

Think about for a minute, if you still don’t see it, then peace.
Having an absolute opinion is not dismissive. Everyone and anyone is able to disagree with me and express what they feel and frankly if you don't like it two things apply. The first is all you have to do is roll you eyes and move on or you can stop trying to make me change over to YOUR opinion on the topic. Just because you don't realize you are doing exactly the same thing that you are accusing me of doesn't change the fact that you are doing the same thing. However, for now and for the future I will happily just roll my eyes.

It looks like Tiger is in it for the long haul and is not going to write a check and make her go away-he is now calling her "a jilted ex-girlfriend".

OUCH!!!!

It looks like Tiger is in it for the long haul and is not going to write a check and make her go away-he is now calling her "a jilted ex-girlfriend".

OUCH!!!!
It's not like he's some paragon of virtue. I think he's written a fair number of checks in the past. This will probably end up with him writing yet another one.

Of course a Jilted ex girlfriend who doesn't get her way will resort to these tactics and sue for $30M. She is madder than a wet hen and out for blood.
No doubt.

I think Tiger did not think the relationship "through" from the beginning.

She was a Manager in his Restaurant when they met.

He moved her into his Mansion for 6 years and let her become accustomed to a lavish livestyle.

He let her become basically a Stepmom to his kids.

She nursed him back to health after his wreck.

So,to me,he was VERY naive if he thought that whenever he was finished with the relationship,that she would just thank him for their time together,give him a hug goodbye,show herself to the door and happily return to her middle class life.

WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

Of course a Jilted ex girlfriend who doesn't get her way will resort to these tactics and sue for $30M. She is madder than a wet hen and out for blood.
Maybe Tiger should pay attention to his own words. Then he might be able to keep one instead of racking up "jilted ex girlfriends" and money payouts. When it's one jilted ex, maybe it's her fault. When we need a scorecard to keep track of them, maybe Tiger should take a look in the mirror.

No doubt.

I think Tiger did not think the relationship "through" from the beginning.

She was a Manager in his Restaurant when they met.

He moved her into his Mansion for 6 years and let her become accustomed to a lavish livestyle.

He let her become basically a Stepmom to his kids.

She nursed him back to health after his wreck.

So,to me,he was VERY naive if he thought that whenever he was finished with the relationship,that she would just thank him for their time together,give him a hug goodbye,show herself to the door and happily return to her middle class life.

WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!
Yeah but expect $30M as a parting gift and resort to serious allegations when her"request" was refused?

The sexual abuse claim is just legal move to get around the nda. That is all. And as for him causing his own problems I think we can say that about most of not all of us.

The sexual abuse claim is just legal move to get around the nda. That is all. And as for him causing his own problems I think we can say that about most of not all of us.
He's in a league all his own at causing his own huge problems.
Very few folks come anywhere near close.

Yes but the legal community should take more care when throwing these accusations around. It dilutes the meaning of sexual abuse when used frivolously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter