Tiffany's on the Fantasy

Ordered! It shows up in gifts and amenities and I am concerned it's going to sell out on day 1 so now I don't have to rush Tiffany's and just pick up my piece at any time. I don't care if it is overpriced advertising... it's beautiful necklace and I'm psyched! I'm not sure if we'll ever be on the fantasy again so figured I would at least get it while I can

oh and my husband doesn't know, figured it would go over better if it was already paid for :littleangel::woohoo:

I love Tiffany but I agree on it not being the best choice for the ship. I sailed last week and walked by constantly as my cabin was on the same deck and it was always empty.

We just got off the Fantasy. I like Tiffanys. I walked by it every day on the boat and never went in. Just not something I wanted to do while on a disney boat. Think this one was a bit of an odd decision.

Always wanted something in the "little blue box" I don't think this would be it for me. I like the art. Lovely place to wander through and gaze. I'm glad they kept it. More closely aligned to the theme of the ship. To each their own.

If the necklace sells well it seems logical that more DCL items would be sold. I’d prefer a luggage tag or key chain.

Here’s a question. Does anyone know if Tiffany onboard will polish my pieces if I bring them? My necklace & bracelet set really need a good polish. Be nice to not have to drive all the way to our nearest store for that (2 hrs away).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter