Tickets forJuly?

I signed on at 6:15 AM this morning May 4 to make park reservations for Saturday July 3. The first several times I just got the annoying Stitch "Someone Ate The Page" screen. Then I tried signing in through the Disneyland app on my cell phone. It took me to the same "disneyland.disney.go.com" portal, where I had to sign in again, but this time everything worked! So I can confirm that the reservation page was active, and had already opened up for July 3, by at least 6:15 AM.

My wife and I have Park Hopper tickets, and both California Adventure and Disneyland were available as the first park to visit, or the "all day" option. I chose California Adventure, to get in early to see Avenger's Campus. We'll be able to go to Disneyland that day after 1 PM.

Appreciate you reporting back! Very important information to know and compare to other experiences. I mean, with our luck the drop is random :rotfl: . But I'm hoping there will be enough consistent reports as people book to show what time things become available. Too bad the drop time isn't officially listed at this time :crazy2:

I don't really think it will ever be necessary to make a reservation as soon as the window opens. I just casually remembered I needed to reserve July 3 today and just did it now and had no availability issues. We are starting at Disneyland that day.. Considering it's a holiday weekend, you would expect it to book up fast, but it likely will still be bookable for many days.

12am was when the availability calendar that anyone can see updated to show the next day, but I cannot check if reservations are actually available because that requires unattached to a date tickets.

8am is when was being reported by those with tickets on Gothic Rosie's information page that they saw reservations open up. People were saying at 1am they could not reserve the new day despite it showing on the public availability calendar. Paul reported seeing the reservations a few minutes before 8am.

Two different things happening at two different times all in PT :)
thank you for clarifying!

I just made my 4th of July reservation at 7am PT.

Also, I noticed something odd. My upcoming reservation confirmations for this weekend show the QR code with a 4 digit ticket number attached.

My July reservations, attached to my hotel reservation DO NOT show the 4 digit code. Instead, it just shows our names. Why is this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter