I have an AP. My DH, DD and DS have a 10-day park ticket to use on our next trip.
I ordered these about a month ago, and the only "hard card" I got in the mail was the cert to exchange for my AP. They used to mail out the normal park passes... but I don't think they do that anymore.
All the other tickets showed up on MDE.
I am not a big fan of MDE. I'd rather have a hard ticket as a backup in case the magic bands or phone doesn't work.
Is there a way to request a hard ticket when we arrive?
I have to exchange my AP cert when we get there (I usually do it at Disney Springs before we even check into our hotel) Is there a way to get hard cards for the 10-day passes there at the same time?

~D

If I upgrade to an AP for me and my two guests at the TTC an I pay using multiple emailed Disney Gift Cards and not hard copies? This is assuming I don't print them out beforehand and I pull them up individually from my emails.

Also it IS possible to just add one Photopass to the lead account by doing it at the parks instead of on the phone?

I am not a big fan of MDE. I'd rather have a hard ticket as a backup in case the magic bands or phone doesn't work.
Maybe you aren't a fan of using MagicMobile? All tickets must be entered into MDE. The hard plastic ticket simply accesses the ticket that is stored in MDE. But yes, you can request one at any ticket window or even at the tapstiles when first entering a park.

We have 7-day PH+ tickets for an April trip purchased thru a reseller. We are now DVC-Y and might upgrade to Sorcerer but dont want to deal with Park reservations if we dont have to for our April trip, so we might wait until the last day before heading to Guest Services...
Has anyone recently done price bridging successfully with 3rd party tickets ? Its so close to making sense or not making sense to upgrade based on another quick trip in October that we will probably take.

Thanks

Can one still add a day to a PH during the trip? ? we will have 2 day PH plus an After Hours ticket. I am thinking that we will chill and not do parks before the AH, since it goes so late. If we wake up that morning and want to do parks, can i add a day then? The difference is about $350, so i would rather underestimate than overestimate. That would be our last day though, so we would have finished the 2 day PH the night before, even though we would still in the resort hotel and have special event tickets.
Also, if the ticket price has increased since you purchased your ticket, you will need to pay the increased price for the entire ticket so may cost more than you're planning.
Would there be any issues with re-entry if a dated ticket if park has reached capacity would it mean once we exit and we won't be able to get back in again?
Would it be an issue for re-entry with a dated 1 day ticket?

View attachment 835831
A park reservation is valid from park open to close. If you leave you will be able to enter again.

We have 7-day PH+ tickets for an April trip purchased thru a reseller. We are now DVC-Y and might upgrade to Sorcerer but dont want to deal with Park reservations if we dont have to for our April trip, so we might wait until the last day before heading to Guest Services...
Has anyone recently done price bridging successfully with 3rd party tickets ? Its so close to making sense or not making sense to upgrade based on another quick trip in October that we will probably take.

Thanks
Yes, we just upgraded to an annual pass before our last park day from tickets that were originally purchased as part of a Costco vacation package

I just booked ASMo for August.

I bought my AP May 2023, so I will need to pay the difference when we arrive and activate my AP. I will also need to upgrade DH's previous 8 day date based ticket from 2023 at the same time.

I tried to make park reservations and neither one of our tickets are showing up as "linked" when I'm in that part of the website even though I can see them in our MDE. Is it because they're "there" but not "current"? IOW, will I be looking forward to making those AP park reservations the day we arrive after I activate my AP?

will I be looking forward to making those AP park reservations the day we arrive after I activate my AP?
Yes, unless you update your AP before arrival. Same for the 8-day ticket, which presumably expired. You must have valid ticket media for your dates to make theme park reservations.

I bought my AP May 2023, so I will need to pay the difference when we arrive and activate my AP. I will also need to upgrade DH's previous 8 day date based ticket from 2023 at the same time.

I tried to make park reservations and neither one of our tickets are showing up as "linked" when I'm in that part of the website even though I can see them in our MDE. Is it because they're "there" but not "current"? IOW, will I be looking forward to making those AP park reservations the day we arrive after I activate my AP?
Just to clarify. You bought an AP May, 2023? So you probably see what amounts to an AP certificate in MDE, with an expiration date in May, 2024? If so, you might be able to call Disney guest services to explain, and update/upgrade your AP cert for another year, and then make your park reservations at that point. I don't know that you need to wait until you arrive in August - you might be able to do something now - or at least when your current AP cert expires, and you use the value of that pass towards your next one.

Does anyone know if the military salute tickets come with the benefit of the oak trial 9 hole course? I know they are the 4 or 5 day hoppers as we have used them many times in the past but this is the first year we are thinking about possibly golfing on our trip. I know they also have magic your way tickets on base as well that also have PH+ options but we typically get the salute tickets.

Does anyone know if the military salute tickets come with the benefit of the oak trial 9 hole course? I know they are the 4 or 5 day hoppers as we have used them many times in the past but this is the first year we are thinking about possibly golfing on our trip. I know they also have magic your way tickets on base as well that also have PH+ options but we typically get the salute tickets.
I believe you can buy Salute tickets either with or without the "plus" options. It's a slight upcost but not much. Note that the Salute ticket is available as 4-day, 5-day OR 6-day in 2024.

The Oak Trail golf "plus" option is a 9-hole walking course, club rentals are extra, reservations are highly recommended.

I think it's because your AP is not considered valid anymore, after May 2024 and you want to try to make reservations for a date after the certificate expires.

Call the AP hotline and they might be able to extend it out and then also convert your husband's ticket over to an AP.

This may be answered a jillion times, but I am in a hurry! I bought 2 incredipass vouchers last April 20, when they reopened sale. We were to go in October, and then my DH broke his hip. We are now scheduled, fingers crossed , with plans to activate passes on April 11.

Today in MDE, it no longer show my annual pass for discounts, which I got gotten linked by a CM, and I have a notice it is time to renew. Do I need to call ? What do I do?

This may be answered a jillion times, but I am in a hurry! I bought 2 incredipass vouchers last April 20, when they reopened sale. We were to go in October, and then my DH broke his hip. We are now scheduled, fingers crossed , with plans to activate passes on April 11.

Today in MDE, it no longer show my annual pass for discounts, which I got gotten linked by a CM, and I have a notice it is time to renew. Do I need to call ? What do I do?

Call.

If I buy a 5 day park ticket pass now to add to my reservation. Can I add 3 more days to it the week before I arrive? or at the park itself

https://wdwnt.com/2024/02/breaking-new-walt-disney-world-ticket-price-increase-announced/

A new Walt Disney World ticket price increase has been announced.

Single-day, single-park tickets, which are priced on a date-based fluctuating scale, have increased, with the base price rising from $109 to $119. The other scale values have risen by $5-$10 as well, with the current highest price at $169.

Multi-day tickets have risen in conjunction at about the same rate of $5-10 more per day.

The new prices will be effective for visits beginning on January 1, 2025.

Do let us know how it works out. I am debating between renewing our buying a voucher as I may not go until December (my AP expires end of March).

https://wdwnt.com/2024/02/breaking-new-walt-disney-world-ticket-price-increase-announced/

A new Walt Disney World ticket price increase has been announced.

Single-day, single-park tickets, which are priced on a date-based fluctuating scale, have increased, with the base price rising from $109 to $119. The other scale values have risen by $5-$10 as well, with the current highest price at $169.

Multi-day tickets have risen in conjunction at about the same rate of $5-10 more per day.

The new prices will be effective for visits beginning on January 1, 2025.

So looks like this won’t start until Jan 1, 2025 and we are “safe” this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter