Can I upgrade those tickets to an annual pass before I ever use them and before the date of listed use?
You can upgrade before using tickets…BUT you cannot upgrade package tickets before the check-in date. I suggest removing the tickets from the package (leaving a “basic” ticketless package) and either buy tickets separately or simply buy your APs (or renew if within the renewal period).

ETA and remember you will need theme park reservations for the APs.

Anyone have issues renewing annual pass online?

I’ve tired the monthly and pay in full options on the app and online (phone/desktop). I just get a generic something went wrong message.

In short, is it practical to buy a single day, single park ticket at Epcot upon arrival? We're not hopping or getting Genie or doing anything else funky, just want a day at Epcot. I used to be an 'expert' on such things pre-pandemic but we're through with extended Disney trips with all the changes, just want to re-visit our favorite park and rolling up to the window on that day would be ideal if we can do that and get right in.

Thank in advance,

Bill From PA

Can a day be added to a ticket purchased from undercover tourist at wdw? example..upgrading a 4 day to a 5 day pass?
Yes. You'll want to be sure to know the value of your existing ticket (the 4-day) -- which is equal to the price WDW sold that same ticket on the day you purchased. Not necessarily the current value of a 4-day if there has been a price increase since you purchased. (Note the last ticket price increase was in December.) You'll pay the difference between the value of your existing ticket (4-day) and the current cost of the new ticket (5-day). You can upgrade before using it, anytime during your visit, or up until park-close on the date you use the last entitlement.

You can upgrade before using tickets…BUT you cannot upgrade package tickets before the check-in date. I suggest removing the tickets from the package (leaving a “basic” ticketless package) and either buy tickets separately or simply buy your APs (or renew if within the renewal period).

ETA and remember you will need theme park reservations for the APs.
Great! Thank you so much! I was lucky enough to be able to flip the reservations so the hotel comes first! Got lucky!

Anyone have issues renewing annual pass online?

I’ve tired the monthly and pay in full options on the app and online (phone/desktop). I just get a generic something went wrong message.
It was a card issue. Got that straightened out and no issues renewing.

Can the FL Resident Thrills tickets be bridged or upgraded to an AP pass?

We let our passes expire Jan 2020 and have not been since so we are out of the loop with tickets, reservations Genie+ and everything new. Thinking about getting the 3 day FL Res ticket to try things out before jumping back into passes.

Can the FL Resident Thrills tickets be bridged or upgraded to an AP pass?
You should be able to upgrade it as long as it isn’t used on what would be a black-out date for the AP (so not on a weekend if interested in the Pixie AP). The credit towards upgrade will be what you paid for the FL Res Thrills ticket.

G+ and AP and 2-day ticket holder management:

I am going for a weekend with a friend who wants me to handle all of the management of our trip (and I'm happy to do it). She bought her 2day PH and it's showing up in my tickets on MDE. I also have an AP. I haven't been back to WDW since last summer and also have never managed another person who had a ticket.

We (I) plan to get us G+ and ILLs because its a short stay. Can any of that be bought in advance? Last I visited, I thought you could get G+ in advance for tickets, but had to buy day by day G+ after midnight each day. And that ILLs are still 7am on day of? Thanks!

She bought her 2day PH and it's showing up in my tickets on MDE.
It may just be how I read this… but is the ticket showing as yours? Or does the friend have a profile you manage? She needs her own profile.

Genie+ is no longer offered for advanced purchase. It can be purchased after midnight on the day you wish to use it, with attraction booking opening at 7am, same as ILL$ (assuming onsite). If off-site, ILL$ can’t be booked until park opening.

It may just be how I read this… but is the ticket showing as yours? Or does the friend have a profile you manage? She needs her own profile.

Genie+ is no longer offered for advanced purchase. It can be purchased after midnight on the day you wish to use it, with attraction booking opening at 7am, same as ILL$ (assuming onsite). If off-site, ILL$ can’t be booked until park opening.
Her ticket is showing up as hers, in my MDE. She has her own profile, which I am guessing she can view, and use her phone to open the room door, but I am managing it. When it comes time to buy G+ and ILL I can do it for both of us, right? and it looks like after midnight the day before, and then if staying onsite still book at 7am.

Next question: since I'll be doing both G+ and ILL with one device, I should book a hard to get G+ at 7am and then get my ILLs? Or are there ILLs that still sell out right away?

Actually, the order should be VQ, then ILL/G+?

And as an AP holder I still had to make a park res but can I join a VQ only for the park I've reserved, at 7a? If so I may need to revisit my VQ strategy and change my park reservation...

I purchased park tickets separately 1 day Magic Kingdom and 1 day Epcot why won't both of them go into Google wallet?

The reason why I chose to purchase separately instead of a 2 day ticket because we going to Magic Kingdom 1 day and 3 days later going to Epcot

When it comes time to buy G+ and ILL I can do it for both of us, right? and it looks like after midnight the day before, and then if staying onsite still book at 7am.
You can buy G+ and ILL$ for both of you.
G+ can be paid for any time after midnight, with booking opening at 7am. I think most folks do it around 6:45am when getting ready for the first ride selection.
You can't buy ILL in advance, it's bought in the moment when you select it (so at 7am).

Next question: since I'll be doing both G+ and ILL with one device, I should book a hard to get G+ at 7am and then get my ILLs? Or are there ILLs that still sell out right away?

Actually, the order should be VQ, then ILL/G+?
You might want to check the Genie+/Lightening Lane sticky thread. or the Virtual Queue sticky. I'm not really up on that stuff.

And as an AP holder I still had to make a park res but can I join a VQ only for the park I've reserved, at 7a?
It may depend on whether that is a "Good to Go" day, in which case the AP res technically isn't needed. If it's not a Good-to-Go day, you may need an Epcot reservation but can change it after getting your VQ. Again, the VQ sticky can confirm that - don't take my word for it.

We have non expiring tickets with expiration dates of 2030 and 2099. Just wondering why the difference. Also is there any way we can make sure they use the closest expiring tickets first WITHOUT standing in line at Guess Services?

We have non expiring tickets with expiration dates of 2030 and 2099. Just wondering why the difference. Also is there any way we can make sure they use the closest expiring tickets first WITHOUT standing in line at Guess Services?

My understanding is those dates (2030 and 2099) were simply put in as placeholders at a point when the software switched to using an expiration date.

However, any time you want to prioritize 1 ticket over another, there may be 2 options:
  1. if all tickets are full unused, shift the ticket(s) you don't want to use into a "dummy" profile (use your middle name or initial or something) and only keep the 1 ticket you wish to use in your real profile. This only works if the tickets are fully unused because once used they can't be shifted between profiles.
  2. go to Guest Relations or a ticket window to get the proper ticket prioritized. Then be sure to check it after entering the park each day. Glitches happen (somewhat common) and it is much easier to fix it in the park than days later after you get home.

I have an Incredi-Pass that I want to renew in the next few weeks. I want to pay with Disney Gift Cards. It doesn't look like I can use the GCs on the app. Am I not looking in the right place on the app? Can I just call to renew with GCs? I can't remember what I did last year.

Thank you!

Hello, I had two completely unused three day parkhopper tickets in MDE. They were purchased in 2022 and expired. A few months ago I could assign a new use date to them in MDE, but now that we have finalized our plans and I wanted to enter the new date, they have disappeared from MDE. Unfortunately I did not save any ticket numbers or e-mails regarding those tickets, since I thought they were safe im MDE. Any ideas how I can recover them? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter