Bumping this up to see if anyone has had experiences using these "water Park fun & more" add ons.
I'm not all that familiar with conference tickets, but I assume this is similar to the "Water Park & Sports" add-on available for regular theme park tickets -- which used to be called "water parks, fun & more" it's simply a new name. Yes, Oak Trail golf (9 holes) is included. The small print says Oak Trail golf is subject to available tee times and I believe it is recommended to make a reservation in advance. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/oak-trail-golf-course/ There's a phone number at that link if you have any questions. Note that I do not believe the WPF&M includes equipment rental if you don't bring your own.

Water Park and Sports Option

Walt Disney World Resort has 4 exciting theme parks to explore—Magic Kingdom park, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. With the Water Park and Sports option, you can visit one theme park each day of your ticket.
Plus, you get a certain number of visits to other Walt Disney World fun based on the length of your ticket. For example, a 3-day ticket allows 3 visits, and a 4-day ticket allows 4 visits. For each visit, you can choose one of the following:
All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced or not open to the general public. Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Water parks are subject to extended rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures or may close for other reasons. On certain dates a water park may only be open for special events or to limited groups.

Tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability. FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday during select afternoon hours, subject to availability. Miniature golf valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM. Only one miniature golf visit per day. ESPN Wide World of Sports admission valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit espnwwos.com for more information.

ETA: I don't believe the WPF&M option includes any equipment rentals. If you are not bringing your own be sure to budget for the rental.

Last edited:
@peacefrogdog

Back in Oct & Dec 2022, we used the WPF and more option on UK tickets for golf and minigolf. We also used WPF + more on convention tickets for the waterpark in Aug 2023.

I assume they should all work the same way.

Tee times are definitely limited and do fill up so we called a few days ahead to reserve times (early mornings were usually full when we called). Bring your own clubs and it’s a walking course. My DS was excited to see a gator once!

We called, reserved the tee time and then showed up. I didn’t go but I assume DS scanned his magic band. (He went many times lol). My kids also tried foot golf (only available certain days). DS had fun but said he preferred regular golf.

Reservations were also helpful for Fantasia minigolf (when we tried walk up, the wait was long) but not necessary for Winter Summerland.

I am a DVC direct member and just recently purchased resale as well. During this purchase, I was offered a discount for "Unlocked Magic". Looks like they offer dining reservation help and discount park tickets for an annual subscription. I have three questions:

1) Is there any problems/restrictions with purchasing park tickets through these vendors? Especially as we usually use the Genie+ option.

2) Anyone have any experience specifically with Unlocked Magic? Is the annual membership worth the discounted park ticket prices (unless something from question #1 makes this question pointless)? We have 3 adults and 2 children so park tickets are a significant expense. By my brief calculations using the example provided on the site, we would pay for this annual membership with just one persons park tickets from one trip haha (we usually do 3 park days per year for each of the above people).

3) I have seen a site (from browsing these forums) that compares ticket costs amongst the various vendors (touringplans.com). Is this the way to go or is there another site/method to find the best discounted park tickets (again, assuming question #1 answers don't make this question pointless)? I've heard Sam's Club (haven't checked it out yet, but we are members)

Tickets purchased through authorized resellers are valid -- exactly the same ticket as you would purchase direct through WDW. I am not familiar with tickets purchased from the vendor you mention.

The site you mentioned for comparing prices is very popular and AFAIK very accurate.

I have a 10 Day Park Hopper Plus ticket for my upcoming trip. I plan to do both parks and Typhoon Lagoon, but I also plan to upgrade my tickets to an AP. How would the Plus portion of the Park Hopper affect the upgrade to an AP?

I have a 10 Day Park Hopper Plus ticket for my upcoming trip. I plan to do both parks and Typhoon Lagoon, but I also plan to upgrade my tickets to an AP. How would the Plus portion of the Park Hopper affect the upgrade to an AP?
If you use any "plus" options (Typhoon Lagoon, mini-golf, etc.) of the 10-day PH+ then you would need to include the Water Parks & Sports add-on to the AP (extra $99). If you do NOT wish to purchase the add-on for the AP, I recommend simply buying a 1-day water park ticket for Typhoon Lagoon.

I have some clients who have comp tickets from 2022 with Genie+ added to them (this was before Genie+ was only a same-day thing). These tix were given to them by Disney as a guest recovery thing. I called the ticket dept to make sure that Genie+ would be automatic for them on their park days since the service was part of the ticket, and the CM said that SHOULD be how it works ;), but I was hoping to get something a little more concrete. Anybody here have recent experience using a comp ticket that had Genie+ attached to it?

I'm buying a 2-day, no park hopper ticket for my daughter who is going with a friend's family. If for some reason, they cancel the trip, can I modify the date on the ticket? Just covering my bases.

I'm buying a 2-day, no park hopper ticket for my daughter who is going with a friend's family. If for some reason, they cancel the trip, can I modify the date on the ticket? Just covering my bases.
If she doesn't end up using the ticket, the credit can be applied to another date. Do you have an MDE account and manage your DD's profile? or has the friend's family put her on their MDE? It will be easiest if you manage her profile because you will then have access to the ticket/credit. If the friend's family manages her profile, they would need to transfer the unused ticket to you so you can use the credit. Be sure to keep note of the ticket number and value because it will disappear once it expires.

What you are missing is the expiration date. It varies based on length of ticket, but 14-days is the max (for a 10-day ticket). Disney figured it out years ago and used to offer “no expiration” tickets. But those are no longer available.
Oh okay. We got sick a few years ago and ended up not being able to use our last day. Guest Services just credited our account with one-day tickets that we used the next time we went. I guess this was an exception to the policy, then? CM probably felt bad for me...I was a mess...

We have 4 day tix booked before our 4 night cruise. We were considering adding 1-2 days on at the end of the cruise as well - but does that mean we need to buy a separate 1-2 day ticket since the expiration on the 4 day ticket will be the last day of our cruise? Is there any way around this? A new 1-2 day ticket is much more than simply adding 2 days to a 4 day ticket, obviously.

We have 4 day tix booked before our 4 night cruise. We were considering adding 1-2 days on at the end of the cruise as well - but does that mean we need to buy a separate 1-2 day ticket since the expiration on the 4 day ticket will be the last day of our cruise? Is there any way around this? A new 1-2 day ticket is much more than simply adding 2 days to a 4 day ticket, obviously.
When I go to purchase tickets on Disney website the 6 day ticket has a longer use window than a 4 day ticket.

I’d assume modifying would have a similar result but it might require calling Disney to be sure.

Is there any way around this?
Probably not. As PP mentions, a 6-day ticket has a longer use window, but with a 4-night cruise in the middle it probably still isn’t long enough. When WDW went to the date-based tickets I read something about a possible ticket for pre- and post-cruise but it may need to be purchased through DCL. I honestly don’t know if it exists, though.

If she doesn't end up using the ticket, the credit can be applied to another date. Do you have an MDE account and manage your DD's profile? or has the friend's family put her on their MDE? It will be easiest if you manage her profile because you will then have access to the ticket/credit. If the friend's family manages her profile, they would need to transfer the unused ticket to you so you can use the credit. Be sure to keep note of the ticket number and value because it will disappear once it expires.

Thank you! The friend's family wants to put the ticket in their MDE, so I appreciate your advice!!!

You might need to modify your current 4 day tix to be 6 (good for 9 days, ex Nov 1-9), 7 (good for 10 days, ex Nov 1-10) or 8 (good for 12 days, ex Nov 1-12) day tickets, depending on your date configurations, but any of those would likely be cheaper than buying additional 1-2 day tickets.

Hi Everyone!

Been a while since I've been on here but I had a quick question! We booked a package stay though disney with tickets included. It's a split trip between DVC and WDW hotel (in that order). The tickets are associated with the hotel stay but we plan on upgrading back to our DVC annual pass that expired quite some time ago. Can I upgrade those tickets to an annual pass before I ever use them and before the date of listed use? The tickets have a listed use date between 3/20 and 3/27 but we want to upgrade to AP and get into the parks 3/13.

thank you!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter