Thanks for the information...what happens if the cost of the ticket is higher than the AP price? Would I be better off using a day or two of the ticket from my package and then upgrade then?
You could ask nicely for a gift card for the difference and you might get lucky. But generally you can't "upgrade" to a lower-cost ticket, and WDW rules for upgrading indicate no refund of difference. Maybe get a shorter length ticket with your package? Using days doesn't impact the value of the ticket.

The only AP currently available for sale is the Pixie Dust pass - which is roughly the FL Resident weekday pass, though check the blackout dates.

You may use a package ticket and upgrade it to the Pixie Dust AP, as long as your package ticket is not valued higher than the Pixie AP. You will receive the online value of that ticket as of the date you booked the package; if any price increases occurred after that time your ticket value will not include the increase.

If you want a Pixie Dust AP be sure to have the proper proof of FL residency.
If you get a ticket and go on a weekend or other blacked out date, can you still upgrade to the pixie dust pass?

What happens if the pixie dust pass is cheaper than your dated ticket? Can you still get the pass if you’re okay with not getting any refund?

If you get a ticket and go on a weekend or other blacked out date, can you still upgrade to the pixie dust pass?

What happens if the pixie dust pass is cheaper than your dated ticket? Can you still get the pass if you’re okay with not getting any refund?
If you use the regular ticket on a date that is blacked-out for the AP, you CANNOT upgrade to the AP. It used to be possible but WDW closed that loophole last year.

As to "upgrading" to a less expensive ticket without refund, maybe. You can ask. Basically WDW considers an "upgrade" simply based on price, not necessarily entitlements. So by that view, a Pixie Dust AP is not an "upgrade" vs a regular 10-day ticket.

I have an expired ticket in "limbo". It was for a 6 day PH. Can I use that money to buy 2 3 day tickets for example so DH can have a ticket? I know I may owe more money depending how much the 6 day ticket is worth.

I have an expired ticket in "limbo". It was for a 6 day PH. Can I use that money to buy 2 3 day tickets for example so DH can have a ticket? I know I may owe more money depending how much the 6 day ticket is worth.
You can ask. The general rule is a 1-for-1 upgrade so they may say no.

Has the 366 days for annual pass expiration changed? My DH and I have sorcerer passes that were activated 4/16/22. I just noticed the expiration date is listed in the app as 4/15/23. Of course we have a trip planned from April 13-16 before our cruise leaves the 17th. :(
In case any else is wondering, I chatted with a CM tonight who said that APs expire 365 after activation and claimed it has been this way for a long time. :confused3

Is there a current number to call for WDW Ticketing? Earlier in the thread, it was mentioned that the number shared was no longer working?

Is there a current number to call for WDW Ticketing? Earlier in the thread, it was mentioned that the number shared was no longer working?
I used the main Disney number yesterday and requested the tickets prompt and I seemed to get to the ticketing group with little fuss.

Back in 2015 I purchased 10 day no experation tickets can park hopper be added to these? And if so do i wait til I get to WDW and go to GS? Any idea what the cost might be?

Back in 2015 I purchased 10 day no experation tickets can park hopper be added to these? And if so do i wait til I get to WDW and go to GS? Any idea what the cost might be?
I don't believe you can add PH to those tickets because they are no longer sold. Upgrading would require bringing them to "current" which would lose the non-expire feature. That said, it doesn't hurt to stop by Guest Relations to ask. I wouldn't try over the phone.

Wondering about what becomes of our MVMCP tickets that we cannot use. Originally scheduled for this past thursday but our flights were canceled. We moved our reservations to dates in Dec and moved our party tickets to an available party date. HOWEVER, someone in our traveling group cannot take off in December so we're sunk for the party. Does WDW convert that to ticket credit? Or are we just out of the money (6 tickets)?

If they do issue a credit for tickets, could we apply those to regular park tickets? I'm thinking maybe it would make sense to make room only reservations and then purchase park tickets separately so we could apply the credit?

Curious if anyone with a Nicole impacted ticket has been able to add days to their ticket and still keep the 9/30/23 expiration...

I don't believe you can add PH to those tickets because they are no longer sold. Upgrading would require bringing them to "current" which would lose the non-expire feature. That said, it doesn't hurt to stop by Guest Relations to ask. I wouldn't try over the phone.

This is exactly what was told to me by CM over the phone.

Did those with Nicole impacted tickets get their dates updated to 9/30/23 yet? Mine haven't and I'm wondering if I need to make a call....

How do you know if you are entitled to an extra day on your tickets or not? Our daughter was supposed to come but her flight was cancelled due to Nicole. She has non expiring ticket anyways but wasn’t sure if she would get an extra day added to her ticket or not due to the early close/late opening last week.

Curious if anyone with a Nicole impacted ticket has been able to add days to their ticket and still keep the 9/30/23 expiration...
I doubt it. Adding days would require a specific date to price the additional days. I’m sure WDW will let you upgrade those tickets to new ones with more days, but they’ll be priced and dated accordingly for your new dates.

She has non expiring ticket anyways but wasn’t sure if she would get an extra day added to her ticket or not due to the early close/late opening last week.
If she didn’t use a day and the ticket is non-expiring, she didn’t “lose” anything. Her ticket is still good to use for future.

Quick question about tickets as we are unsure how to handle our upcoming trip in June...

We did not renew our AP bc we aren't sure how long we are going, ranging from a 7 day to 15 day possibility). We priced out the tickets and a 10 day was similar in price as a renewal AP (we were sorcerer's pass). However, now that we let our AP go, I'm looking at buying a 10 day ticket.

However, we are not quite sure which 10 days we are going-- June 17 - July 1 or June 15-June 30, etc (still playing with the dates).

Was wondering if anyone has any insight....if I were to buy a 10 day PH, and my dates change, or we cancel, can I make changes to that 10 day ticket??

If I purchase via UCT now, I save $170 for 4 people.... should I just go through Disney instead???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter