• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone confirm that there is no way that the APs can be activated by entering the park? We want to save the APs and use the day tickets this trip.
I would create a separate profile and shift the AP vouchers to that profile as a "holding" spot. That way they won't accidentally be used. Other than that, the best you can do is stop by Guest Relations or a ticket window to have your PHs "prioritized" -- and even then keep an eye on MDE each day because errors have been reported in the past. If so, it's much easier to correct at the time rather than wait until you get home.

I usually get to Disney once a year (driving in from Canada) and each time that I arrive I usually go straight to Disney Springs Guest Relations to get our physical cards (we always just use the cards).

We were there this past March and are heading back in January; my question is can I skip going to Guest Relations and just use the cards from last March? They seem to appear when logged in on the website under 'Magic Bands and Cards". Of course we have recently purchased tickets for this trip (which appear online too) so I am not sure if I have to pick up new cards after each time we purchase new tickets online.

Thanks!

I am not sure if I have to pick up new cards after each time we purchase new tickets online
Hard-plastic cards are like MagicBands -- they access whatever is linked to your MDE account. As long as the card is listed as active it can be re-used to access any ticket linked to your MDE account.

I would create a separate profile and shift the AP vouchers to that profile as a "holding" spot. That way they won't accidentally be used. Other than that, the best you can do is stop by Guest Relations or a ticket window to have your PHs "prioritized" -- and even then keep an eye on MDE each day because errors have been reported in the past. If so, it's much easier to correct at the time rather than wait until you get home.
Thank you! When we activated vouchers in the past, we went to DS Guest Relations and it took a few minutes to activate them. There really is a chance they could be activated just by scanning into the park on our first day? Is there any way to have them prioritized over the phone before we head down?

Hi
Trying to buy a FL resident ticket. They used to expire 6 months. Now it’s 7 days. Is that correct?

Have a trip during Marathon weekend coming up. Do to the fact that 2 of 4 of us are staying a day longer because of the marathon we are looking at buying 2 10 days and 2 11 days..... There are no 11 day tickets. How can we go about this trying to get the cheapest tickets for the 11 day variety??? I am not good at math!!!

How can we go about this trying to get the cheapest tickets for the 11 day variety???
The only way to have 11 days at the 4 major theme parks is to buy a 10-day plus a 1-day ticket. But do you need 10 days in the theme parks? If you add the Park-Hopper Plus ticket you get 10 additional "entries" to the plus options (water parks, mini-golf, Oak Trail golf and foot golf). Those can be used with or without a theme park day. My family always takes at least 1 "non-park" day anyway, depending on length of stay.

I have tried several credit cards to buy tickets and all I get is error messages. Don’t know what’s going on…

Has the 366 days for annual pass expiration changed? My DH and I have sorcerer passes that were activated 4/16/22. I just noticed the expiration date is listed in the app as 4/15/23. Of course we have a trip planned from April 13-16 before our cruise leaves the 17th. :(

If I have a 1 day base ticket for, say, tomorrow and I do not go into the park, I believe I can still use the value of that ticket for a future ticket purchase. Does the original ticket still appear on my account the day after not using it ? Can I leave the value of the ticket "in limbo" for the foreseeable future until I know for what date I want my next ticket for?

If I have a 1 day base ticket for, say, tomorrow and I do not go into the park, I believe I can still use the value of that ticket for a future ticket purchase. Does the original ticket still appear on my account the day after not using it ? Can I leave the value of the ticket "in limbo" for the foreseeable future until I know for what date I want my next ticket for?
If you don't use the 1-day ticket tomorrow (or whatever date it states), yes you will continue to have a credit towards a future ticket. Unfortunately, it will likely disappear from your view once the use window expires or shortly thereafter; due to this I suggest making a notation of the value of that ticket. You may leave it "in limbo" for as long as you wish, and you'll need to call to apply the credit to a new ticket; if you change the date before the ticket expires, you should be able to do that yourself through MDE.

Thank you!

And is there a way for us to set ticket priority ourselves (if we have multiple tickets for each person) without calling a Disney rep or visiting Guest Relations? (I know I can set up dummy account members, but I don't want to do that).

Hello! A friend purchased a ticket to use on October 26th but now their schedule has changed and they want to go on October 24th. Are they able to change their reservation? Can they do it online or do they have to call? I tried to help but could only see how to change the park, but not the day (I assume because it is a day before the day they originally purchased..)

They will first need to change the date for the ticket, paying any difference if the 24th costs more. Then your friend should be able to make a new theme park reservation.

Hi. I have a question regarding upgrading older 10 Day Park Hopper Tickets that were minted 9/22/2015. Back in March 2020 when we were at WDW we attempted to upgrade them but they were only offering us $402.06 which was less than what we payed so we declined. When I look at the ticket price chart from 2016 those tickets are $499.49. Am I looking at the wrong information? If we have them added to our MDE will it show their value? I appreciate any help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter