• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question: I purchased tickets online via WDW and got them in the mail last night. I had already linked them as a whole order. Is there a way know which ticket was assigned to each person in MDE (i.e., is there a way to see the ticket number in MDE)?
You should be able to look in MDE and see under "Magicbands and Cards" which card is linked to which person

I'm so confused. I got my "expired" tickets upgraded on the phone and they are showing in my MDE account attached to the correct names. Is that it? I won't get actual tickets? Can I use what I have electronically through my "wallet?" What if I want physical tickets? have no email from Disney.

I'm so confused. I got my "expired" tickets upgraded on the phone and they are showing in my MDE account attached to the correct names. Is that it? I won't get actual tickets? Can I use what I have electronically through my "wallet?" What if I want physical tickets? have no email from Disney.
If you'd prefer you can get a hard plastic ticket at the tapstyle when you enter the first park. You can also use an old MagicBand from a previous trip, buy a new MagicBand or use the app on your phone.

If you'd prefer you can get a hard plastic ticket at the tapstyle when you enter the first park. You can also use an old MagicBand from a previous trip, buy a new MagicBand or use the app on your phone.
Thank you... but the e tickets I currently have are usable? I don't have to transfer them to a hard pladtic card or magic band if I don't want to?

Thank you... but the e tickets I currently have are usable? I don't have to transfer them to a hard pladtic card or magic band if I don't want to?
Nothing is transferred, just accessed via a plastic ticket or MB. They are linked in your account, so you are good to go. Have you made park reservations yet?

Hi all! Does Disney not still have the option to pay an additional fee to allow your tickets to not expire for 14 days after use? I could have sworn that I read that somewhere. I have some friends staying offsite for 14 days. They only want 4 day tickets, and they want those park days to be spread out over those 2 weeks. Is it not possible to get a 4 day ticket that will cover those 14 days (for an additional fee)?

Hi all! Does Disney not still have the option to pay an additional fee to allow your tickets to not expire for 14 days after use? I could have sworn that I read that somewhere. I have some friends staying offsite for 14 days. They only want 4 day tickets, and they want those park days to be spread out over those 2 weeks. Is it not possible to get a 4 day ticket that will cover those 14 days (for an additional fee)?
Nope. That option is no longer available. A 4-day ticket will be valid for admission for any 4 days over 7 days, starting with the first day that the ticket is valid.

Reactions: CJK
They only want 4 day tickets, and they want those park days to be spread out over those 2 weeks. Is it not possible to get a 4 day ticket that will cover those 14 days (for an additional fee)?
The only way to make a 4-day ticket valid for that long is to have a single onsite stay of 13 nights. Otherwise, they'll need to adjust their plans to fit in the 7-day valid use window or buy a longer ticket.

Reactions: CJK
I got my 6 day tickets for March 18,2023… the ticket says it’s valid March 18-26. I was thinking of going March 20 instead of March 18. Would I be ok doing that? Or should I try calling to change the date of the tickets?

I got my 6 day tickets for March 18,2023… the ticket says it’s valid March 18-26. I was thinking of going March 20 instead of March 18. Would I be ok doing that? Or should I try calling to change the date of the tickets?
You can wait until 3/20 to use your ticket the for first time but it will still expire 3/26.

Hello- I am going to Disney with a friend who has never been. She booked the reservation under her name. I am wanting to surprise her and add on another park day. Is there a way to do this without telling her till after the fact? If I call Disney with the reservation # will they let me add to it?

Thanks in advance for the info.

so it does not matter when I put my first day ticket as long as the 10 day period includes all the days I want to go, correct?

Example: my first park day would be a saturday and my last day would be a Friday (7 day park trip). . If I put as my first park day period a Wednesday (I could use 7 days up to Friday), I can save $100.

so it does not matter when I put my first day ticket as long as the 10 day period includes all the days I want to go, correct?

Example: my first park day would be a saturday and my last day would be a Friday (7 day park trip). . If I put as my first park day period a Wednesday (I could use 7 days up to Friday), I can save $100.
As long as that Wednesday start date is before the Saturday you will use the ticket, yes that's correct.

yes it is.

Clarifying: 7 day ticket from Feb 11th (Saturday) to Friday 17th ( we go back home on 18th).

Start day would be Wednesday Feb 8th .
Yep. Our family did exactly that in 2020 - it was cheaper to buy 6-day hoppers that started on Friday, even though they wouldn’t start using them until Sunday. The last day to use them was the following Friday, their last day in the parks. Worked perfectly!

I have a FL AP from late October 2021. I am going for early October 2022 and want to renew. Can I "activate" and present all my stuff then? Or do I have to do it at some point after October?

Hello- I am going to Disney with a friend who has never been. She booked the reservation under her name. I am wanting to surprise her and add on another park day. Is there a way to do this without telling her till after the fact? If I call Disney with the reservation # will they let me add to it?

Thanks in advance for the info.
You can assign tickets to whoever you want in your friends. But she will be able to see it under her tickets. The place this could come up is when she is trying to get admission the first day. Otherwise, you'd really have to dig for this.

I have a FL AP from late October 2021. I am going for early October 2022 and want to renew. Can I "activate" and present all my stuff then? Or do I have to do it at some point after October?
You can renew your AP as early as 60 days before expiration or as late as 30 days after expiration. My understanding is that FL residents can prove residency and renew online, and their renewal APs take effect seamlessly after the older one expires, i.e., no need for a visit to GR before entering a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter