We originally bought 7 day hopper tickets (not from Disney) for our trip September 2020, but we rescheduled due to Covid to May 2021. I don't think we will hop now with the new hopping rules. Can I request to have the hopper portion of our tickets refunded?

We originally bought 7 day hopper tickets (not from Disney) for our trip September 2020, but we rescheduled due to Covid to May 2021. I don't think we will hop now with the new hopping rules. Can I request to have the hopper portion of our tickets refunded?
In general, purchased tickets cannot be downgraded.
But, you can always ask nicely for what you'd like.

In general, purchased tickets cannot be downgraded.
But, you can always ask nicely for what you'd like.
thanks....I had heard they were allowing this when the parks opened back up due to hopping not being in effect at that time, but want sure if it was still being allowed now that hopping has returned. We've never not had hopper passes before and have always liked that flexibility but for this trip I just don't think will be worth it.

If I buy tickets from authorized reseller(mouse savers) will I be getting a physical ticket? Can I book park days as soon as I buy them? Finally can I link them to our magic bands?
it looks to save us about $100

If I buy tickets from authorized reseller(mouse savers)
1. will I be getting a physical ticket?
2. Can I book park days as soon as I buy them?
3. Finally can I link them to our magic bands?
1. You CAN if you order a physical ticket.
2. You CAN if you ask for the ticket numbers when you order.
3. No tickets are ever linked directly "to" a MB.
But, yes, you can link the tickets to your MyDisneyExperience (MDX) account and anything in your MDX can be accessed by any of your MBs.

I want to purchase 4 tickets to Start on 10/3 from UCT. (I am using link from Mouse savers news letter) I need the tickets to be for 6 days. Only option I see is 4 days plus 2 extra. This promo on Disney website was for travel through September. If I purchased through UCT would I get the 6 days for price of 4? Such a big purchase and I don’t want to make a mistake.

The 4+2 on the authorized reseller’s site is a 6-day ticket. It states as much right below the box where you enter how many you want to purchase. But be aware it isn’t 6 days for the price of 4; it is priced as a 6-day ticket. Just a marketing gimmick to call it “4 with 2 extra.” I don’t know how it compares to the promotion booked thru Disney.

I have a two day a park ticket for May with park reservations made. I’m not sure that we will actually go to the parks this trip. I know unused tickets retain their value but what is considered “unused”? Does it become used the moment you scan in at the park? I’m worried that having the park reservations will render the ticket as used even if I don’t enter the park.

I have a two day a park ticket for May with park reservations made. I’m not sure that we will actually go to the parks this trip. I know unused tickets retain their value but what is considered “unused”? Does it become used the moment you scan in at the park? I’m worried that having the park reservations will render the ticket as used even if I don’t enter the park.
Entering a park makes the ticket "used." The park reservations, like FP+ in the past, has no impact on that.

We are all in the MDE app and have tickets and park reservations.

Does that mean I can just go through the turnstiles when we first get there? Or do I need to go to a ticket office for something?

1. Does that mean I can just go through the turnstiles when we first get there?
2. Or do I need to go to a ticket office for something?
1. Yes. (But, have ticket numbers and ID ready.)
2. Not required.

Does that mean I can just go through the turnstiles when we first get there? Or do I need to go to a ticket office for something?

If you have an eligible smart device (iPhone, Apple Watch, or Google Pay-enabled Android), you can click on Disney MagicMobile in the app (see below) and store your pass on your device. We loaded them onto our Apple Wallet and scanned them at the turnstile. This way, we didn't have to present a ticket number or ID.

Hi there- I haven't been to WDW since 2019 and will be going in November of this year. Can someone please verify if I'm able to do the following with buying tickets? thank you
*We have 3 adults going: I have a credit with GetAway today travel for 1 park ticket
*I have enough disney visa redemption dollars to cover the other 2 park tickets which would be purchased on the disney site.
*I plan on trying to rent DVC points thru Davids Vacation Rentals so no "hotel" has been booked yet.
My question is: can I buy the above tickets and upload all 3 of them into my disney account with no problems and then later add in the Davids Vacation Rental reservation? or do I have to have the lodging part done first?

thank you, I know this is a little random.....

Hi there- I haven't been to WDW since 2019 and will be going in November of this year. Can someone please verify if I'm able to do the following with buying tickets? thank you
*We have 3 adults going: I have a credit with GetAway today travel for 1 park ticket
*I have enough disney visa redemption dollars to cover the other 2 park tickets which would be purchased on the disney site.
*I plan on trying to rent DVC points thru Davids Vacation Rentals so no "hotel" has been booked yet.
My question is: can I buy the above tickets and upload all 3 of them into my disney account with no problems and then later add in the Davids Vacation Rental reservation? or do I have to have the lodging part done first?

thank you, I know this is a little random.....
You can load the tickets into MDE separately, no problem (because they’ve been purchased separately, not as part of a Disney package).

Re renting a DVC reservation via David’s, you probably want to get on that soon. DVC owners started last December to book for this November, and many owners have extra points due to cancelled and postponed trips, so DVC villas are booking up very rapidly. Availability will be tight. Good luck!

1. Yes. (But, have ticket numbers and ID ready.)
2. Not required.
The thing is I have no idea what my ticket numbers are. I see that I have tickets in the MDE app, but no numbers are attached. They sent me an email when I bought them over the phone but I can't find it anywhere.

The thing is I have no idea what my ticket numbers are. I see that I have tickets in the MDE app, but no numbers are attached. They sent me an email when I bought them over the phone but I can't find it anywhere.
That's fine.
If the tickets show in your MDE account, just have your ID ready, just in case.

Last edited:
I have a package booked for 6/9 - 6/19/21 with hopper tickets. We added an day because of airline changes so I need 11 days of tickets. If I purchase a separate, 1 day ticket for 6/9/21, can I use the hopper from my package on 6/20/21? I don't want to hop on 6/9/21, but I do on 6/20/21. Can I prioritize the non hopper ticket to do this? And will this effect my current 6/9 park reservation?

Last edited:
I have a package booked for 6/9 - 6/19/21 with hopper tickets. We added an day because of airline changes so I need 11 days of tickets. If I purchase a separate, 1 day ticket for 6/9/21, can I use the hopper from my package on 6/20/21? I don't want to hop on 6/9/21, but I do on 6/20/21. Can I prioritize the non hopper ticket to do this?
Yes, stop at Guest Relations on the way into your park on the morning that you don't want to hop to prioritize the 1-day non-hopper to be used that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter