I apologize if this has been asked a million times but..

I have 3 days left on my 10 Day Non expiring. We are going Dec 13th week using last 3 days. Is there a way to get back Money now that there is no hopping? TYSM!!

Last edited:
@Donnask8pro Hopper is an all-or-nothing add-on, not priced based on how many days you use it. So if you first used your non-expiring ticket before the shut-down last spring, I doubt they will refund the option.

If you only first used the ticket since the July re-opening, they should refund the hopper option. It's been a while since the no-expiration tickets were sold, but the hopper add-on may have only been ~$50-$60 back then.

In either case, the best you can do is ask.

We are thinking of quick trip down to WDW this month. We have 1 day left on our current 2020 Military Salutes tickets (only used 3 of our allotted 6). I know all about park reservations (we went in August) we are cool with playing it by ear. We snagged HS with our 1 day already.

Here is my concern:

Can I buy Military Salutes at the gate to use for this trip? (online it only mentions buy tickets now before 12/18 to use for 2021.) Want to make sure I can buy now to use now. And if I do buy now, can I buy for 6 days to use 4 for 2021? I know my current 2020 ticket doesn't expire until 9/26/21.

Also are there blackout dates for Military Salutes Tickets for this holiday season? (ex: 12/19/20 thru 1/3/21)

Thanks for any advice/help! :D

Disney just updated their military ticket offer. For tickets for 2020 and 2021, you can buy 6 before Dec. 18th 2020 and 6 more between Dec. 19-Feb. 21ish. These tickets are good until Sept 2021 and you can’t get more than the max if they have a new offer for after Sept. 2021. If you have 3/6 2020 tickets, then you can buy 3 more before Dec. 18th and 6 more on Dec. 19th. I don’t think they have announced any black out dates.

If you buy a ticket with a barcode (and do not purchase a magic band or have an old one to link it to)
Do you have to wait in another line in the morning to get in the park?
Or does the person who watches magic band scanning, have the ability to scan you in at the entrance?

ticket purchased directly through disney and emailed

Also,
if you buy a ticket online directly from Disney, and have it mailed
Do you have the ability to make park pass reservations immediately? or do you have to wait until it gets mailed to you?

If you buy a ticket with a barcode (and do not purchase a magic band or have an old one to link it to)
1. Do you have to wait in another line in the morning to get in the park?
2. Or does the person who watches magic band scanning, have the ability to scan you in at the entrance?
ticket purchased directly through disney and emailed
Also,
if you buy a ticket online directly from Disney, and have it mailed
3. Do you have the ability to make park pass reservations immediately?
4. or do you have to wait until it gets mailed to you?
1. No.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. No.

Is Disney selling Annual Passes? I did not see that option online.

Hi all! I thought I would just let you know how my Park Hopper refund went. I bought 6-day park hopper tickets in November 2019 (from Visit Orlando). While down at the WDW last week, we were staying at CBR. I needed to activate my annual pass, so we hopped on the Skyliner and I went into the Guest Relations center there. I went in and got my annual pass activated and also asked about getting the park hopper portion of my family's tickets refunded. She told me that it did not have to be done prior to using the tickets, and that they needed the magic bands of all of the ticket holders. She also warned me that it would take up a bit of time, so we opted to wait and do it on one of our non-park days. We ended up heading to Disney Springs later in the week and stopped at the guest relations building there. I was refunded $90/ticket, which is just a bit more than I was expecting. It did take about 15 minutes as she had to go in the back and verify the refund amount. The refund was paid out in the form of a Disney gift card.

if I purchase tickets only direct from Disney, are they refundable within a certain time period? we want to go end of december but there are a lot of moving parts. (time off work, flights, room avail....) i'd like to lock in park reservations first and if other things go poorly I can cancel

anyone know ?

1. if I purchase tickets only direct from Disney, are they refundable within a certain time period?
2. we want to go end of december but there are a lot of moving parts. (time off work, flights, room avail....) i'd like to lock in park reservations first and if other things go poorly I can cancel

3. anyone know ?
1. Nope.
2. Tickets purchased as as part of a WDW Resort PACKAGE are refundable
until near your arrival date.
3. Tickets ONLY, purchased as "stand-alone," are not refundable.

This is a strange question. We are leaving in 3 days. One of our party just cancelled. They are unable to change the name on the park reservation. Do you think a guest can just use that ticket under the wrong name? Has anyone ever done this? It seems crazy that I can swap the name on restaurant reservations, but I can't on the park reservation. Any advice appreciated.

We are leaving in 3 days. One of our party just cancelled. They are unable to change the name on the park reservation.
1. Do you think a guest can just use that ticket under the wrong name?
2. Has anyone ever done this?
1. Yes.
2. Disney doesn't care who physically uses a valid ticket (or the reservations connected to it,) as long as only that ONE person continues using them.

We're headed to WDW in October for a long weekend. I know you have to purchases tickets first then make a reservation/pass at a park. But there is no calendar/hours posted for that month yet. Plus, I was told once made, it cannot be changed? How am I to plan? Any tips or suggestions?

We're headed to WDW in October for a long weekend. I know you have to purchases tickets first then make a reservation/pass at a park. But there is no calendar/hours posted for that month yet. Plus, I was told once made, it cannot be changed? How am I to plan? Any tips or suggestions?
I would just book some days now. You absolutely can change park reservations around once they are made. You just cancel them and book different ones.

I’m pretty sure you can change park reservations. Who knows what will be in October if 2021 especially since park hopping us coming back Jan 1

You can change Park Reservations as long the park you want to change to still has availability. Just changed a couple of our reservations for a trip this upcoming June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter