Another non-expiring ticket question.
I have 7 days left on a 10 day ticket. They are one park per day. If I wanted to go to two parks on the same day, could I use two of the park days. I know it cannot be done with a regular one park per day ticket, but I was wondering if it could be done with a non-expiring ticket.

Another non-expiring ticket question.
I have 7 days left on a 10 day ticket. They are one park per day. If I wanted to go to two parks on the same day, could I use two of the park days. I know it cannot be done with a regular one park per day ticket, but I was wondering if it could be done with a non-expiring ticket.

Nope. Sorry.
If you want to "park hop" with a MagicYourWay ticket, you must have the Park Hopper option.

And, since it is well past 14 days since this ticket was first used, it is not allowed for it to be upgraded.

Has anyone converted park ticket included in Costco vacation package to Annual Pass?
Costco doesn't know if it can be upgraded or not......

Question about early ticket activation with package. I know I can activate my ticket early, but have a question on when it will expire. I want to activate my ticket on a Saturday (to avoid guest relations the next morning) but not actually use to enter a theme park until Sunday. Will the ticket have to be used within 14 days of activation (sat) or within 14 days of first entering (sun). Thanks.

Question about early ticket activation with package. I know I can activate my ticket early, but have a question on when it will expire. I want to activate my ticket on a Saturday (to avoid guest relations the next morning) but not actually use to enter a theme park until Sunday. Will the ticket have to be used within 14 days of activation (sat) or within 14 days of first entering (sun). Thanks.
14 days following entering a park counting the day that you enter the park as day-1.

First use- Sunday. Any unused assets will expire at end of business on second following Saturday.

I have a group of 5 with park tickets and also MNSSHP tickets. When I look on MDE through my computer, I see everything, however, using the app on my phone, I see only three of us, each with park ticket and party ticket. The other two are missing from the app. Thoughts?

I have a group of 5 with park tickets and also MNSSHP tickets. When I look on MDE through my computer, I see everything, however, using the app on my phone, I see only three of us, each with park ticket and party ticket. The other two are missing from the app. Thoughts?

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

Try removing and re-installing the App (but, that has only marginal success.)

Question on exchanging our AP renewal vouchers.

Can they be done at a resort? I know they can be done at Guest Relations or a Ticket booth. Just curious if they could be done at AoA. We check in tomorrow and plan on staying there most of the afternoon then going to MK. I guess if I can't do it at the resort I would have to go to the guest relations window outside the MK entrance? We won't be at the TTC. I know some times there is a huge line there so that is why I asked about the resort option.

Question on exchanging our AP renewal vouchers.

1. Can they be done at a resort? I know they can be done at Guest Relations or a Ticket booth. Just curious if they could be done at AoA. We check in tomorrow and plan on staying there most of the afternoon then going to MK.
2. I guess if I can't do it at the resort I would have to go to the guest relations window outside the MK entrance? We won't be at the TTC. I know some times there is a huge line there so that is why I asked about the resort option.

1. Ask the CM at the concierge desk. If the CM looks perplexed, I'd decline and move along.
2. That's one of many options.

My parents bought e-tickets from UT for our extended family trip to WDW in March 2019. DH and I have APs that expire at the end of November 2018. We were on the fence about whether to renew or not when my parents bought the UT tickets. We’ve decided to take a trip in early December 2018, so now we will renew our APs. However, since the tickets my parents bought us expire at the end of 2019, I would like to use them to defray the cost of the renewal.

I read this on the sticky:
If you are an Annual Passholder
and you are renewing your AP within the renewal window (up to 60 days before or 30 days after your AP anniversary date)
you may upgrade a MYW ticket to the Pass using the renewal rate.
I suggest that if you want to use the value of a new, unused WDW ticket to help pay
for an AP renewal that you go to a full service Guest Relations (the Welcome Center at Disney Springs would be a good choice.)
All other upgrade rules apply, except the expiration date will be one year from the expiration date of the original AP.

Is there any way to do this on the phone? I know I can renew via phone but am unsure if they can apply the UT ticket that way.

Will we be given the credit for the value of the pass (4 day MYW base) or just what my parents paid UT?

Thanks for your help!

My parents bought e-tickets from UT for our extended family trip to WDW in March 2019. DH and I have APs that expire at the end of November 2018. We were on the fence about whether to renew or not when my parents bought the UT tickets. We’ve decided to take a trip in early December 2018, so now we will renew our APs. However,

1. since the tickets my parents bought us expire at the end of 2019, I would like to use them to defray the cost of the renewal.

I read this on the sticky:
If you are an Annual Passholder
and you are renewing your AP within the renewal window (up to 60 days before or 30 days after your AP anniversary date)
you may upgrade a MYW ticket to the Pass using the renewal rate.
I suggest that if you want to use the value of a new, unused WDW ticket to help pay
for an AP renewal that you go to a full service Guest Relations (the Welcome Center at Disney Springs would be a good choice.)
All other upgrade rules apply, except the expiration date will be one year from the expiration date of the original AP.

2. Is there any way to do this on the phone?
3. I know I can renew via phone but am unsure if they can apply the UT ticket that way.

4. Will we be given the credit for the value of the pass (4 day MYW base) or just what my parents paid UT?

Thanks for your help!
1. That's fine.
2. Call and ask.
3. I don't have much faith that they will do this. (Please report back.)
4. Full Disney World value at the time the UT was created by Disney.
(It is likely that the UT is a current 2018 ticket, but they can sell from older stock if it is still on hand.)

Thanks, tried deleting and re-installing the app, but no luck. Any other suggestions?

I had a similar issue. My wife's tickets were missing in the app. She also had a pending invitation to create a MDE account from a previous trip. I canceled her invitation and noticed later that she showed back up. I don't know if canceling the invitation actually corrected it, but that was the only thing I had done on my side.

We have a trip at the end of November. I bought 3-day tickets from official ticket center back in February before the price increase. They were selling them as single park tickets with free upgrade to park hopper. The ticket order confirmation lists them as "3-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper Option". Today I noticed in MDE that they are labeled as "3-Day Ticket with Park Hopper Option Special Offer". What is the "Special Offer" and how or will it affect upgrading tickets?

We have a trip at the end of November. I bought 3-day tickets from official ticket center back in February before the price increase. They were selling them as single park tickets with free upgrade to park hopper. The ticket order confirmation lists them as "3-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper Option". Today I noticed in MDE that they are labeled as "3-Day Ticket with Park Hopper Option Special Offer". What is the "Special Offer" and how or will it affect upgrading tickets?

What you have are simply "3-day park hopper" tickets.

You will treat them as "2017 price" tickets in the upgrade process because
you bought them back in February before the current price increase.

Click HERE to compute the cost to upgrade your tickets.

In that link, use the B set of instructions.
B __ Created BETWEEN Feb.12,2017 & Feb.11,2018 (2017) Prices HERE.

Last edited:
Hi - Let's say I bought a 5 day one park ticket. If I want to upgrade on the last day (5th day) to a Park Hopper, do I have to upgrade it to the price for a 5 day park hopper ticket even if I will use it only on the last day?

Thanks!

Hi - Let's say I bought a 5 day one park ticket. If I want to upgrade on the last day (5th day) to a Park Hopper, do I have to upgrade it to the price for a 5 day park hopper ticket even if I will use it only on the last day?
Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter