• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My family will be in Florida for 18 days. We have 8 day MYW passes. We would like to go to a park on our first and last full days (day 2 and day 17). Is this possible? With the 14 day ticket expiry I'm thinking it's not, but we can't be the only people to ever go to Disney for more than 14 days?? Surely there are exceptions to the rule?
TIA!

Not with most tickets. Except for certain FL resident tickets and obviously annual passes, I can’t think of any tickets that don’t adhere to this rule.

I think I understand, but wouldn't mind some confirmation -- if I buy a 6-day MYW non-hopper ticket from a third-party reseller like UT, and we are on day 6 of our ticket use, we can add day 7 for the difference between a Disney 6-day and 7-day ticket, roughly $20?

I think I understand, but wouldn't mind some confirmation -- if I buy a 6-day MYW non-hopper ticket from a third-party reseller like UT, and we are on day 6 of our ticket use, we can add day 7 for the difference between a Disney 6-day and 7-day ticket, roughly $20?

Yes.
Have fun!

My hubby and I upgraded to APs a couple of weeks ago on our anniversary trip. We were planning on taking his kids for a few days in early 2018, just buying park hopper tickets for them. With the release of free dining packages, I know we have to purchase tickets for everyone in the room. But can we use our APs and not use our 2 tickets and they still be good for a later date? Can we gift them to the kids for a later trip in the year?

My daughter has in her MDE account an unused 1 day ticket for Magic Kingdom (unusual, because I thought tickets were good for all 4 parks) that she needs to exchange for Animal Kingdom. Anyone know if and where she can send an email to have this taken care of? She doesn't want to wait until she arrives because of FP+ (staying on site). Thanks in advance for any advice!

My daughter has in her MDE account an unused 1 day ticket for Magic Kingdom (unusual, because I thought tickets were good for all 4 parks) that she needs to exchange for Animal Kingdom.
A couple of years ago, Disney made the 1-day base tickets park specific (MK or Epcot/DHS/DAK). The MK 1-day base ticket is more expensive. Pricing for 1-day tickets is also based on season.

Anyone know if and where she can send an email to have this taken care of? She doesn't want to wait until she arrives because of FP+ (staying on site). Thanks in advance for any advice!
Not sure if it can be done in advance or not. She can try calling ticketing.

My daughter has in her MDE account an unused 1 day ticket for Magic Kingdom (unusual, because I thought tickets were good for all 4 parks) that she needs to exchange for Animal Kingdom. Anyone know if and where she can send an email to have this taken care of? She doesn't want to wait until she arrives because of FP+ (staying on site). Thanks in advance for any advice!

If (IF) they will do this in advance...

Call WDW Ticketing at

(407) 566-4985 (option 5)

Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat

Hello,

I am not sure if this is odd, but I purchased our tickets last weekfrom an authorized Disney re-seller (B#@%&Walk) and chose the e-ticket option. I received my confirmation number and linked the tickets to MDE. Today, I received the ticket cards officially from Disney. I did not request or purchase them from the official Disney World website. Is this normal? I went into magic bands configuration and the numbers on the tickets are the same as the pending magic bands. Just wondering why they sent these to me.

Thanks

Since this is a few months old now, I was wondering how it turned out. I was thinking of buying from the same 3rd party reseller, as their prices seem to be the lowest using every ticket search tool I've found.

My friend is in Disney now and had purchased separate one day water park tickets. For the rest of their trip it is supposed to be rainy and thunderstorms. I dont suppose they could be reimbursed, but they can hold on to them and just pay price difference next time they go, as that will be most likely after 2018 expiration, correct? I was wondering since I plan to go next year, can I be linked to their MDE and the tickets transferred to me? TIA

My friend is in Disney now and had purchased separate one day water park tickets. For the rest of their trip it is supposed to be rainy and thunderstorms. I dont suppose they could be reimbursed, but
1. they can hold on to them and just pay price difference next time they go, as that will be most likely after 2018 expiration, correct?
2.I was wondering since I plan to go next year, can I be linked to their MDE and the tickets transferred to me? TIA
1.& 2. are both options.

I have sort of an odd question regarding tickets.

My boyfriend had his card stolen last year and completely forgot to call Disney to change it to the new one, so he missed the last three payments on his AP. I know he has to pay the outstanding balance off in order to get another AP, but if he just wants to purchase a normal 1-day ticket would he be able to? We were trying to plan a trip to Animal Kingdom next month but totally forgot he owed a balance so we don't know if that will be a problem.

Thanks in advance!

My boyfriend had his card stolen last year and completely forgot to call Disney to change it to the new one, so he missed the last three payments on his AP. I know he has to pay the outstanding balance off in order to get another AP, but
if he just wants to purchase a normal 1-day ticket would he be able to?

Yes.

I have a room only reservation for December and another for January. If I buy an AP, will I be able to use it to make fast passes at the 60 day mark for the December trip?

I have a room only reservation for December and another for January. If I buy an AP, will I be able to use it to make fast passes at the 60 day mark for the December trip?

If you are booked at a WDW resort, then yes.

(Why would you think otherwise?)

Apologies if this was already asked or if this may be a dumb question: DH and I are going to WDW before and after a 4 night cruise. I have a package with 5day tix and we plan on going to the parks 4 days before the cruise and 1 day after the cruise.. will I be able to use the 5th day ticket then? Can I make FPs in advance for that last day?

Thank you in advance!

DH and I are going to WDW before and after a 4 night cruise. I have a package with 5day tix and we plan on going to the parks 4 days before the cruise and 1 day after the cruise..
1. will I be able to use the 5th day ticket then?
2. Can I make FPs in advance for that last day?

1. Yes.
2. Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter