Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

Do we expect all the AP dates to be after media previews? My daughters pass expires early June trying to see if she will have any chance.
It’s hard to say. I did GOTG AP preview May 20 when the ride opened May 27.

Disney Park Blog 5/14/24: When Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens on June 28, it will use a virtual queue. Guests can request to join the virtual queue via the My Disney Experience app at one of two times: 7 a.m. or 1 p.m. While a standby queue will not be available during the attraction’s initial opening days, we expect to open a standby queue soon after the attraction’s opening.
The way it’s worded looks like it could possibly be just VQ from opening day through the holiday weekend or into July a bit more which is less daunting then the thought of the only way to ride being to obsessively watch the world clock at 6:58 am…either try for VQ OR book TBA as your first G+ lightning lane (unless you have multiple party members on phones as both will be sold out by 7:00:02) then if failed be physically in magic kingdom before 12:58 pm to obsessively pound the app for the 1pm queue drop all the while hoping if your lightning lane/estimated queue return doesn’t coincide with the typical summer afternoon thunderstorms

Does anybody know if AP passholders will be able to bring a guest on the ride with them this time?

Literally just got my email and want to cry. I have to let my pass lapse and get a new one when we go in September bc my 5/27 renewal date absolutely does not work for our trip dates next year. So no preview for me.

Passholder Preview: Tiana’s Bayou Adventure​

This June, be among the first to experience Tiana's Bayou Adventure—a new attraction in Magic Kingdom park!

As a special thank you for being an Annual Passholder, you're invited to ride Tiana's Bayou Adventure before the attraction opens to the general public on June 28, 2024.
Passholder Preview Dates
Passholder previews will take place at Magic Kingdom park on June 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 and 20.
About Tiana's Bayou Adventure
Embark on an enchanting musical journey inspired by the Disney animated film The Princess and the Frog!
Tiana's Bayou Adventure brings you into the next chapter of Princess Tiana's story. Join Tiana and jazz-loving alligator Louis on a voyage through shimmering bayou waters as they prepare for a spirited celebration during Mardi Gras season. Along the way, you'll see familiar faces, make new friends and plunge into fun—while enjoying toe-tapping tunes that will transport you to a lush Louisiana marsh.
Park Reservations & Virtual Queue Required
A virtual queue will be in place for Annual Passholder previews of Tiana's Bayou Adventure. Here’s how it works!
  • First, make a park reservation to Magic Kingdom park on a preview date to have the opportunity to join the 7:00 AM virtual queue for that day. Or, you can make a park reservation to any theme park on a preview date to have the opportunity to join the 1:00 PM virtual queue.
  • On the date of your reservation, request to join the virtual queue by using the My Disney Experience app. There will be 2 opportunities to join each day of previews.
    • The 7:00 AM virtual queue will be available to Passholders with a park reservation to Magic Kingdom park for that day.
    • The 1:00 PM virtual queue will be available to Passholders with a park reservation to any theme park for that day. As a reminder, Passholders must enter the theme park where they have a reservation prior to visiting Magic Kingdom park. Or, on June 13, 14, 17, 18 or 20, they can enter Magic Kingdom park without a reservation after 2:00 PM.
    • Passholders do not need to have entered a theme park when they request to join the virtual queue.
Important Information
  • Passholders must have a Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass with valid admission on the preview date. Applicable pass blockout dates apply. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability.
  • Each Passholder can request to join a virtual queue no more than once per day.
  • Passholders may hold boarding groups for the preview virtual queue and an attraction virtual queue at the same time, when available.
  • Joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to participate in the preview. Boarding groups for a virtual queue are limited, subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Not all boarding groups may be called to return, based on availability of the attraction. Learn more about virtual queues.
  • Offering, dates and hours are subject to change or cancellation without notice or liability.

Doesn't feel worth it to make a special trip to get the opportunity to join a VQ. Only benefit is only competing with AP.
Yeah, I was having FOMO before this announcement. I’ll be there the first week of June. Would have been more upset to have headed down there and not been able to get a spot in the queue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter