Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

We’ll be in Japan for the majority of May so I’m hoping it’s later summer like July or August.

I can't imagine that there won't be. When, that's just a dart throw at a calendar until an exact opening date is given. Disney's general time frames are too wide to ever begin to guess at anything close.

Have t they typically done AP previews for new attractions where you can sign up? Even though I have an AP, the likelihood they’d happen when we’re actually visiting is slim to none!

As far as I know, they haven’t announced to cast members that roles are available to transfer there. Once they open that up, there will probably be a month of gathering applications, then a month of interviews and hiring, then a month of training. Then they’ll start letting CM’s in Frontierland attractions ride, then maybe other MK CM’s, then open it up to all CM’s. So at least four months from now, or mid June, before AP previews could start. Could be later.

Haven’t seen anybody else post about it and this seems to be the most recent thread on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure—when we walked to Thunder Mountain tonight (3/2) around 10:30PM, we noticed there was water in the track and that the log/boats (which look exactly the same) were in the water (stationary). Then around 10:55 as we hauled ourselves to one last ride, we noticed that the boats where actually coming down the chute!

Don’t know if they just run them sporadically and we’ve missed it before or if it’s actually a sign that they’re getting closer—but we were pretty surprised.

Haven’t seen anybody else post about it and this seems to be the most recent thread on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure—when we walked to Thunder Mountain tonight (3/2) around 10:30PM, we noticed there was water in the track and that the log/boats (which look exactly the same) were in the water (stationary). Then around 10:55 as we hauled ourselves to one last ride, we noticed that the boats where actually coming down the chute!

Don’t know if they just run them sporadically and we’ve missed it before or if it’s actually a sign that they’re getting closer—but we were pretty surprised.
They started testing logs about 3 weeks ago.

As far as I know, they haven’t announced to cast members that roles are available to transfer there. Once they open that up, there will probably be a month of gathering applications, then a month of interviews and hiring, then a month of training. Then they’ll start letting CM’s in Frontierland attractions ride, then maybe other MK CM’s, then open it up to all CM’s. So at least four months from now, or mid June, before AP previews could start. Could be later.
Do we know what happened to the CMs that worked Splash? I would think Disney would want it open for most of the summer especially since it’s a water ride. I could see it opening around Memorial Day

Do we know what happened to the CMs that worked Splash? I would think Disney would want it open for most of the summer especially since it’s a water ride. I could see it opening around Memorial Day
I would assume they got redeployed to other attractions. I don’t think there’s a way to bring them all back. Quite a few would have been CP’s who have now left. In any rate everyone that was there would no longer be certified to operate it and have to get retrained.

I'm in the camp of people believing it's opening sooner rather than later- actual ride testing happening now suggests to me that they're closer than we think.
WDI tested the last few rides they opened for quite awhile before they turned them over to operations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter