Three Things...Gratitude Thread

I'll add to "O" with octopus- so fascinating- and Orangemen (along with Otto the Orange, the stupidest school mascot)- GO SYRACUSE!

Funny SU mascot thoughts...whenever people joke about Otto, I tell them about the Saltine Warrior. The response is ALWAYS...so you went from a guy glorifying salted crackers to a big piece of citrus? Obviously, I know that's not the background of the "saltine" aspect, but it gets a good laugh. Personally, I think they should have stuck with Vita the Goat!

1. Jumping on the clean drinking water bandwagon. I love a cold glass of water that doesn’t smell of chlorine!

2. I used to be a single malt Scotch person all the way, but recently switched to Hendricks gin. I have less than an ounce with less than an ounce of juice and most of the glass is filled with water. :) My mom drank martinis for most of her life and lived to be 98!

3. My Bath and Body Works liquid foaming hand soaps. I have a few favorites, and even bring one to WDW so that when I use it at home it will remind me of being there.

1. Water- in all shapes, forms and uses. We need for hydration to survive, we need it in cooking, the pretty blue water of tropical beaches, the boiling and sometimes acidic water in the stunning thermal features in places like Yellowstone, ice...something that was once a luxury, rain to help with all of the flora and fauna, drinks that require water in the process (coffee and tea came to mine first), the portability of it for inside enjoyment like aquariums, the use of it in things like pools and waterslides on a hot day, water for cleanliness like a nice hot shower or relaxing bath, and even just to splash your face and neck on a hot day.

2. Rum- I'm a rum girl. Give me a fruity, coconutty drink with some spiced or dark rum and I'm a happy girl.

3. Automotive fluids- Everything from gas and oil, to coolant and windshield wiper fluid. You don't realize how important it all is until you have none. The VW Atlas that I bought in March of 2020 and had repurchased as lemon in April of 2021 had an unfixable A/C leak. I'll spare you the novel, but it was a dreadfully hot situation and I spent a lot of time in loaners.

I love the soundtrack (and also have the CD) but I find the movie so sad, and these days I only watch it up to a certain point and stop . . . because I know how it ends.

Orange Bird - one of my favorite Disney Characters

Outdoors - a little nature can be very calming

Oasis - whether it’s an oasis of calm, cool air, or cold beverages, it’s a great place to be when you need it
I was thinking, as I wrote Out of Africa soundtrack, that it's a good thing I haven't seen it in years, or the music might make me cry.

And I love all your others!

Plus, so many of you mentioned the ocean. 😍 🌊

Good Wednesday Morning! :wave:

Every day I’m so grateful that God blessed us with the gift of Life. It’s wonderful to wake up and see my DH wake up every morning.

L - love - to give it and receive it
I - ice cream - I have a BOGO Blizzard coupon we’re gonna use on Saturday
F - family - it’s not big, but for the ones that stayed, we are very close
E - eucherist - I look forward to receiving it every weekend

B - beaches love you g to the beach sand and Oceans

E - everyday routine brings comforts

A - appliances - you can live without them but it’s not fun !! I appreciate and value them tremendously!!

C - California Grill one of my favorite Disney restaurants ❤️ their Sunday brunch was the best ever !!

H - Hot weather - hate the cold 🥶 like warm weather

E - eyes - mine aren’t great but still work so I’m grateful !!

S - Sunsets - so beautiful!!

W is for Waking up each day period and all the more in right mind, overall health, my beloved dad doing likewise is beyond a daily blessing to me from God. I pray day by day to be saying thank You to Him for life from and because of, with Him.

E is for Eternal life that is God's miraculous extra grace to me via my faith. To know also He has me His Everlasting Arms.

D is for Dad, who is someone I thank God for daily. What sheer grace to be able to ealk through life with my dad as guided by God.

N is for Noel, Christmas my favorite time of year because for me it is a time of wonder, quiet extra awe, and sheer thanksgiving of LOVE come down, through my faith.

E is for Evergreen. Christmas tree God has trusted dad and I to tend to and love.

S is for my Savior Jesus.

D is for daily mail that can be a bringer of fun and friendship. I do believe God has placed His call in me to I pray spread a dash of extra faith, love, and cheer to others through the mail. Happy mail means a lot to me to receive, too.

A is for Alleluia He is Risen! Anew at Easter and every day inside me. No words enough of my gratitude.

Y is for each of you who God has blessed my life with :)

T - Travel- because I love being able to get away. It's freeing.
R - Respect- It's a 2-way street. You have to give it to get it, but it's really great to be respected.
A - Art- I love art...all kinds of art.
V - Victories- Not just the sports ones. It's often life's little ones that get you through the day.
E - Empathy- You can't always directly sympathize with a situation, but empathy makes us human.
L - Love- Think of the people I'd throttle for their drama if I didn't love them! 🤣

T - Travel- because I love being able to get away. It's freeing.
R - Respect- It's a 2-way street. You have to give it to get it, but it's really great to be respected.
A - Art- I love art...all kinds of art.
V - Victories- Not just the sports ones. It's often life's little ones that get you through the day.
E - Empathy- You can't always directly sympathize with a situation, but empathy makes us human.
L - Love- Think of the people I'd throttle for their drama if I didn't love them! 🤣
Couldn’t agree more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter