Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Out of Africa soundtrack. ...One of my favorites. (I have the CD!!) It's relaxing and uplifting at the same time.
I love the soundtrack (and also have the CD) but I find the movie so sad, and these days I only watch it up to a certain point and stop . . . because I know how it ends.

Orange Bird - one of my favorite Disney Characters

Outdoors - a little nature can be very calming

Oasis - whether it’s an oasis of calm, cool air, or cold beverages, it’s a great place to be when you need it

Orlando ...Of course! That one is down to Walt. ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Olives ...The green ones. Yum. 😋
Seconding both of these (and I like the black olives too!)

Opal...one of my favorite stones and colors for nail polish
and this one, because opal is my birthstone,

and all the people who said the ocean - because I'm grateful to live less than an hour from it.

Adding in:
the octopus (because they're fascinating)
oxygen (because I like breathing)
and oldies (because the music was just better then!)

I’m so exhausted from all of this eclipse stuff (my own doing) and everything to take care of when I got home that I’m kind of at a loss. Hmmmm…O…

1. Orange/ Orangemen - college stuff
2. Ortley- I’m not much of a beach person but we spent a lot of time here growing up and I have a lot of fond memories.
3. Olives- Just always loved all kinds of them and their oil is pretty useful as well.

Coffee - often have to give this up for a health condition but so love this beverage

Water - blessed we gave it at our fingertips any time we want for anything we want all that we want

Coke Cola - I’ll admit it I’m addicted 🤣🤣 I tried giving it up once - worse month of my life !!! Limit to one a day ( small bottle ) - trying to cut that to 1/2 - I could do gallons but don’t 🤣🤣🤣

Juice - do enjoy juice daily !!!

Dawn:grouphug:My beloved late grandma had dementia. It is most cruel indeed. Thinking of you🙏Extra weekend hug to all.

Thanks. My dad had dementia and lived with us up until we couldn't care for him anymore. It was awful. I hated watching this man who was my hero and one of the smartest men I had ever known, put his underwear outside of his pants......I mean, it was funny, but not funny. :flower1: But we had to find the humor as we had to deal with it, you know?

View attachment 849727

Today's Topic - 3 liquids you're grateful for (doesn't have to be drinks at all)

3 Liquids I am grateful for:
1. Clean drinking water. I don't take that for granted.
2. Coffee.....it makes me very happy and it makes those around me happy that I have it! hahaha!
3. oil/gas.....can't imagine living in a time where we didn't have petrol or cars

Good Morning!

#1 - My morning coffee

#2 - Propel for when I’m at the gym

#3 - My protein drink I make when I come home from the gym.

3 Runner ups that are not drinks….
Gain laundry detergent
Nail polish
Nail polish remover

Dawn:grouphug:Heartbreaking indeed.

Holy Communion Grape juice pre pandemic was not my favorite tasting drink but for me such a revitalizing one.

Clean and cool, safe dtinking water is beyond a blessing from God to me. I do dtink.plain water like a 🐳

My morning especially and anytime small mug of my favorite hot chocolate.

I’ll second tequila❤️ and add my second favorite Jack Daniel’s and my other favorite Rum and finally wrap it up with Sparkling Wine - 🍷- for my once a month I might have a drink !
Unless I’m on a cruise or sitting on a beach 🏖️ then I would have one a little bit more frequently!! - like when the Castmember comes by !!! 🤣🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter