Three Things...Gratitude Thread

TTTTT

I'm thinking WDW, today. Don't know why! ::MickeyMo
Test Track. I loved the original ride. (How does the 'Tron' version compare?) Toad's Wild Ride. I understand why they replaced it in MK, but I did like it. Typhoon Lagoon. It's not River Country, but I still love it! Tomorrowland and Tomorrowland Speedway. Particularly fun childhood memories of these.

And Toblerone!!

ETA: I suppose I should also add, Tinkerbell!

Last edited:

Today's Topic (Fri, 2/16) - 3 things you're grateful for beginning with T
Tom, my dear husband:love:
Teachers who inspired me. Even my next door neighbor children in my youth. We would play school. I knew what I wanted to be even then.
Tennessee, it’s where The Great Smoky Mountains NP is.

T for my brother, Tom who was so devoted to my late mother and to my sister and me while we all cared for mom.

T for Tom Petty. Loved his music before and after he passed. Saw him perform. What a true artist.

T for Texas where my Dad, my sister and I were all born. We lived in Texas until I was halfway through 6th grade and I still have a few family members from his side of the family living there. There is much to love about Texas and Texans for me anyway.

Last edited:

TV: not just sharing time with my husband watching new and old favorites, but using my TV as a large screen to watch all my photos go by, stopping on the videos of my granddaughter, reliving happy memories.
That, is so awesome!

I have something sorta similar with my iphone. I will get a prompt to view a slide show of pictures from a trip or of our dogs set to music. I will share it with the fam and my DD's can't figure out how I do it. Seriously, dumb luck on my part.

I will usually keep to one theme but expanding here.

Titleist golf - the Vokey wedges and the Scotty Cameron Putters. Amazing golf equipment!

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - down to earth inspiring musicians.

Thanksgiving in a strange way - Losing my Dad in a car accident in Nov 81' to my DD24's brain tumor removal this November reminds that life can surely suck but we need to mindful of the positives no matter what.

The woman I babysat for - she always found ways to get me out of my house ( it was not a good environment) even though she was at the time going through a nasty divorce you never would have known it - she was such a blessing in my life.

A very special friend who I can talk to about “things” that others may not comprehend - no disrespect intended to anyone - it’s hard sometimes when your dealing with a problem that others have never experienced it’s a comfort to have someone who understands let alone someone so incredibly kind and caring ❤️

My coworker friend who is always doing little things for me to try and make my day better ( we each do it to each other ) it could be she got me cookies at lunch - ( she picks up lunch for all of us daily ( our lunch is provided by the Company ) or she got me a special coffee - just random little hey this is for you ! We are the two who can’t sit by each other at meetings 🤣🤣 pm zooms we text back and forth 🤣🤣 I beginning to think my boss is catching on 🤣🤣🤣

You all on this Thread - you are kind and very supportive ❤️❤️❤️ means a lot !!! I’m very grateful always !!

Good Saturday Morning! :wave:

#1 - Unexpected Christmas Gifts - We have some patients that buy me a small Christmas gift every year. Their kindness means a lot to me.

#2 - Parishoners at my church - Almost 3 years we changed Parishes and so many people were so kind and welcoming to us. They made us feel like we’ve been going there for years & years. I’m so happy at this church.

#3 - The lady in charge of sales at the hotel we stay at by DD20’s college - she gave us the school discount for next weekend and emailed me the info on how to get the discount for the future. This discount saves us $100 each night - that’s a lot.

Last edited:
Today I want to say I am grateful that for some unknown but awesome reason this thread caught my eye ( I think a poster I know from another thread posted here and it somehow jangled my brain as I did not find it by scrolling on the CB) and I am on this thread now. It reminds me of the camaraderie and compassion from the breast cancer thread all these many years.

Thank you guys.

I'm grateful you joined us, too, Snappy:grouphug:

All of you each day who gather here in faith and kind friendship. All who contributed to my dad's birthday gift. :thanks:

Thinking about Sandro, our Sparkletts water delivery man who will be coming Wednesday. Sandro contributed to dad's postcard surprise. He has been a kind person in our lives for a few years now. I have also deeply appreciated his health prayers for dad and myself.

I've been enjoying watching for the first timecin probqbly close to 20 years episodes of the PAX TV Show It's A Miracle. Google and I believe each of dear you will be touched. Warms my heart to see kind news in action.

Happy Saturday dear friends with love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter