Three Things...Gratitude Thread

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I'm grateful for music as a whole. It enhances life in so many ways.

More specifically: -

I'm really grateful for BBC's Radio 1 and Radio 2. From my teens on, they have brought people together through popular music (teens!) and, since, through a wide range of music (charts, pop, soul, country, folk, jazz, dance, classical, musicals etc. etc..)

George Michael. What a voice!

And, it wouldn't be a music thread if I didn't mention the incredible John Williams and his many, many movie soundtracks! 😍

Love all the music related shares, thank you all. I also love to hear children especially at Christmas singing to God at church. Related, every summer it is a blessing to be able to virtually listen to a children's camp worship service in song perfornance thanks to a friend's church that by God's connection I have found a virtual home at.

Sweet dreams everyone. Love always.

Music from Disney movies: These are the songs of DD's childhood and my memories. Some of these still get me all choked up.

My son-in-law, who plays guitar for his own enjoyment. I love sitting in the living room in the evenings, listening to him play quietly at the end of a long day.

70s and 80s music, the music of my high school and college years.

My second favorite color!!!

My dining room color - it’s a purple/grey color and it’s beautiful I get so my compliments on it and I just love it ! So happy I found this color !!!

Fond memories of other purple rooms I’ve had over the years !!!! Items I’ve painted purple too !!!

All my purple clothes including my purple sneakers ( I’m wearing them right now ) like I said it’s one of my most favorite colors I have several pieces of clothing that are purple or have purple in it !! My sneakers are a great find and I love them !!! As I like colorful sneakers and these fit the bill !!

Good Monday Morning! :wave:

#1 - Lent - starts this week on Ash Wednesday

#2 - Our bathroom - this is the upstairs bathroom, which is mainly DD20’s bathroom when she’s home. I love the purples in this bathroom

#3 - Purple Irises - I don’t have any planted in my yard, but my neighbor does, and I love looking at them in her front yard in the Spring.

Purple and white are two main colors of the upcoming for me Holy Season of Lent. I remember setting many a Maundy Thursday table at church witj alternating purple and white tablecloths in preparation for that evening's worship service and potluck dinner with Holy Communion.

Purple is the favorite color of a family member in Christ to me and my dad.

Purple mountains majesty!

1. Everything Prince- His signature color was purple. While I like Prince, I have a dear friend that loves him. She has a lot of health and personal struggles. Everything with him and the color purple brings a lot of peace, joy and sanity to her life... which helps give us more her in our lives.
2. My junior prom dress- It's been ages, but it was one of those classic late 80s/early 90s dresses covered with sequins and beaded flowers. It may be extremely dated, but I still look at it and love it.
3. The purple drink- With Fat Tuesday tomorrow, I can't help but think of the Voodoo Daquiri at Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop. The building dates back to the early 1700s and sits in a quiet part of Bourbon Street. It's a great place to stop and relax after getting past all of the iconic and chaotic portions of Bourbon. Their famous purple Voodoo Daquiri is a must.

Good Monday morning/afternoon!
(purple is my 2nd favorite color)
1. the little purple flowers, which are one of the first signs of spring here, on my favorite trees (red buds) They usually appear amidst trees that are still gray/brown and without leaves and always make me feel hopeful.
2. I’ve been buying more purple tshirts lately, as opposed to blue, and I am loving them! (Especially my latest for the Lunar New Year)
3. All the purples in Disney parks , the castle, walls in Epcot, even Figment!
💜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter