Three Things...Gratitude Thread

3) Driving - Moon roof open, music off, ripping thru winding roads in performance mode.
Sometimes, music off is definitely the way to go. :thumbsup2 Heightens the senses and the experience. Hope you have some good roads to drive.
my husband
my husband

but if it needs to be 3 different things or people, I would add my entire family, including in-laws, and our new neighbors in our new community.
Nice to see you on here, snappy. :thumbsup2

KKKKK

Kindness. Choosing to be friendly, nice, thoughtful.
Kites. Colorful. Playful. And getting them to fly can make you laugh together. And there isn't much that's better than that.
Kids. Especially the pygmy goat kind!!!!

inside-the-pygmy-goat.jpg

K Things:
1. One of my daughters and one of my sisters have K names and so did my mom.
2. Kindle App—I don’t have an actual Kindle, but do have the app on my phone and very old iPad mini and use those for reading. I love having so many books right on my devices.
3. Keyless remotes—so convenient to unlock the car door when my hands are full.

Trigger Tigger:hug:Kroger=Ralphs here. We go there a couple times at least weekly. I prefer and dad does too a lot of their brand products! Glad you also like their store.

Aw that is so sweet 3rd_time_the_charm and welcome:hug:! I'm not a candy person other than Werther's but years ago when I was younger, I sure did enjoy Kit Kats!

Welcome to you as well, Snappy:hug: Rainbows to me are indeed a blessing. They to me are an extra reminder that God is always with me and keeps His promises,

Bobbi:hug: Hooray for your own friend named Karen and always hooray for dear you! :)

1. DD17- She goes by her middle name, which begins with K. I often refer to her as K.
2. Katmai NP- It’s a bucket list vacation dream. In the meantime, I get to watch live during the warmer months by way of the various webcams, which brings me a lot of peace and joy.
3. Kroger- It’s my favorite supermarket. Most people here love HEB, but I’m a Kroger girl.
Katmai !!! I LOVE BEARS 🐻 I love the WebCams so I can watch the Bears so much that I have them named in my Will - specifically for Katmai and the bear cams I would love to go there I absolutely love Alaska and I was over the moon so happy that I got to see Bears it was so funny everybody’s running away on the it was like a boardwalk we were on the Bears and I am running towards them we are in this big field and we were on this boardwalk raised boardwalk and people were freaking out because there was a mother and her two cubs and they are running in the opposite direction and I am like running towards the Bears because I wanted to see them and then another part we were at we got to see a mother with three baby bears and they were like really young I just absolutely love bears they’re within 10 miles of my house been spotted I’m really hoping someday I see one of my backyard!! I just think they’re so adorable !! they’re smart too!! I so enjoy watching them on the WebCams explore has a lot of WebCams you can watch all kinds of stuff on them ! Katmai is the most remote national park we have
And I would love to go and stay in camp there!!

Ooooh, I think I have it! You are definitely NOT Lord Manhammer, hahaha!
(and I'm sorry people were being such idiots!)
Duh ! I’m not that close to LM and they were being mean !
I do need to glue a few things again and was glad I FINALLY found some !!! Now I need to get Wood Glue I can’t seem to find mine it ran off with the packing tape I’m sure !! Little devils

Rainbows, days spent here on the pure white sandy beach when the water is still and you can both feel and see the small fish flitting around your ankles, live music by the pool
Sounds nice !!! Love the beach 🏝️!!! Not sure if you read that about me I don’t mention it much 🤣🤣🤣
All good ! You’re grateful that is what counts - no judging here !!! 😎👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter