Three Things...Gratitude Thread

TGIF Friends! :wave:

#1 - Puzzles - I love love love working on my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles.

#2 - Puzzles again - these are word & number puzzles. I always have the following books with me during long car rides - Sudoku, Word Find and Crossword.

#3 - Reading - I do enjoy reading. I don’t read as much as I used to, since I’ve been working on my jigsaw puzzles, but I do read every night when I go to bed.

#4 - Bonus - Working Out - I love going to the gym.

Today's Topic (Fri, 2/9) ~ 3 non-TV activities you're grateful for

Reading. I prefer to read paper books so that's def away from cords. I do also have an audiobooks account but only use that when I am in the car for long distances.

Bike riding. I love living where it's pretty and very level. There are few hills which makes bike riding enjoyable rather than purely for exercise.

Spending the day at the beach. I love the colors of the water, the waves crashing, people watching, and hunting for seashells. The only thing not enjoyable is how hot the darn sand gets in the summer.

This weekend is our trip back to Maryland to visit our best friends so I will be offline all weekend. See you guys next week.

Happy Friday everyone!

All great post. We all really need to "cut the cord" from t.v., smartphones, social media etc from time to time.

1) Golf - getting out on a course in really any kind of weather is a huge stress reliever for me. Yes, a nice sunny day is
preferred but when I am out with my DS18, my brother and friends, it doesn't get any better.

2) Puzzles - I have been really hooked on the Dowdle puzzles for many years. $10 at Costco

3) Driving - Moon roof open, music off, ripping thru winding roads in performance mode.

Bonus as @slo did 😄 Taking the puppers out for a walk.

Happy Saturday Friends! :wave:

#1 - DH & DD20 - both names start with K ❤️❤️ (we are Ss and Ks in this house - I’m an S and so is DD25)

#2 - Kindness - I grateful to receive it and even more grateful to give it. This world needs more of it.

#3 - Kindle - I love my Kindle - it’s one of my favorite things I own.

- 3 things you're grateful for beginning with the letter K
Kruschicki, sometimes called Angel’s Wings or Polish Bow Ties. One grandmother made these for family holidays, and they were the best. We buy them now, they aren’t as good, but the memory is!

Kentucky Artisan Center…I 75, Exit 77…what an excellent place to see and buy excellent Kentucky Crafts. Not far from the Boone Tavern, and Berea College. Berea College is like no other, it was the first integrated, co-educational college in the south, and has not charged students tuition since 1982. I enjoy history, and when we lived in Ohio, we would travel down 75 to Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountains. Once we stopped at the Kentucky Artisan Center and we were hooked. We explored that wonderful, historic area of Kentucky for years.
It’s not someplace we are likely to get to again, but I am so thankful for what we learned there!

Kinfolk….all of them.💕

Good Morning!

Love the kindness and kinfolk answers. Hands by Jewel is a favorite song of mine.

Kiddos! Precious always and such a blessing to hear singing praise at church. To learn from them is also a great joy.

Kindle is sure handy.

Grateful for a kind friend named Karen.

1. DD17- She goes by her middle name, which begins with K. I often refer to her as K.
2. Katmai NP- It’s a bucket list vacation dream. In the meantime, I get to watch live during the warmer months by way of the various webcams, which brings me a lot of peace and joy.
3. Kroger- It’s my favorite supermarket. Most people here love HEB, but I’m a Kroger girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter