Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Good Morning! :wave:

OMG - one of my favorite foods has its own day today ❤️🫶
I mentioned Peanut Butter yesterday, so I won’t mention it again. But just know that I love love love my JIF peanut butter ❤️

#1 - Applesauce - I enjoy a cup of applesauce with my lunch every day.

#2 - Vanilla yogurt - I sometimes eat this at night, if I’m a little hungry a few hours after dinner.

#3 - Pudding - I love pudding. I rarely eat it, but I could eat a huge bowl of it every day.

#4 (bonus) - Jello - yep…I’m a jello lover. I do make sugar free jello for myself in the summer.

Gosh...I think I'm much more of a crunchy vs. a creamy.

1. Crackers - Triscuits, Saltines, and Toasted Sesame crackers are my faves. Pita chips and melba toast may also fall under crackers.
2. Crunchy peanut butter - nothing brand specific but prefer natural w/o added sugar. I don't keep it around much due to DD17s allergies. Crunchy Sun Butter and Cookie Butter just don't have the same appeal. In fact, I think I prefer creamy cookie butter.
3. Muffuletta spread/olive dressing - it typically has chopped olives, pickled celery, cauliflower, and carrots (premade Italian Giardiniera is often used vs. adding this part from scratch). Pepperoncini, pickled onion, and capers are also sometimes in the mix (in addition to whatever seasoning and dressing). It adds this amazing crunch to the sandwich.
*That box of Grape Nuts I just bought is yelling at me for not including it on the list. 🤣

And the creamy honorable mention goes to frostings!!! I like a dense buttercream, so I tend to stick to simple/non-emulsion options like American and cream cheese.

I have to agree with many things already mentioned:
1. Pudding—especially chocolate pudding that is cooked—so much better than instant
2. Milkshakes—only a couple a year, but I really like a chocolate or hot fudge milkshake
2. Chia seed pudding—I eat it almost everyday, after the chia seeds sit a while it’s creamy but not completely smooth.

Today's Topics (Wed, 1/24) - 3 things you're grateful for that are smooth... or that are crunchy :laughing:

I love my Jif creamy peanut butter too, Slo. I was heartbroken when they were recalled and not available for months. I prefer smooth but keep crunchy around as well for pb cookies.

I love cooked butterscotch pudding and I eat it still very warm - soooo good & creamy.

I always go for kettle chips when I'm in a crunchy mood or Fritos but that sets off such a craving it's hard to stop!

We have a local coffee shop that sells coffee & ice cream and in honor of national pb day, they are having lots of specials with pb ice cream. Gonna check that out after dh finishes his work day. One of them is the Shakedown Street Sundae which is 2 scoops of pb ice cream with Butterfingers, Reese's Pieces, chopped pb cups, hot fudge and whipped cream. Sounds like 3000 calories!

Today's Topics (Wed, 1/24) - 3 things you're grateful for that are smooth... or that are crunchy :laughing:

I love my Jif creamy peanut butter too, Slo. I was heartbroken when they were recalled and not available for months.
I prefer smooth but keep crunchy around as well for pb cookies.

I love cooked butterscotch pudding and I eat it still very warm - soooo good & creamy.

I always go for kettle chips when I'm in a crunchy mood or Fritos but that sets off such a craving it's hard to stop!

We have a local coffee shop that sells coffee & ice cream and in honor of national pb day, they are having lots of specials with pb ice cream. Gonna check that out after dh finishes his work day. One of them is the Shakedown Street Sundae which is 2 scoops of pb ice cream with Butterfingers, Reese's Pieces, chopped pb cups, hot fudge and whipped cream. Sounds like 3000 calories!
Yes - that recall was awful. The other brands are a 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼. My first jar of Jif after the recall was heaven :cloud9:

Good Foggy Morning! :wave:

#1 - My DH & I - we’re pretty darn opposite, but it works for us. He depends on me for some things and I depend on him for some things. We respect each others interests, even if it’s not our own interest. We’ve been together 36 years and married for almost 29 years ❤️

#2 - Black & White - I enjoy wearing both colors, and I really enjoy wearing both together.

#3 - Loud & Quiet - I enjoy both environments depending on the day and where I’m at.

I agree the only nice thing I like about winter is the lack of bugs but with that being said after all the ice and problems with that last week and it being so cold I’ll take the damn bugs

Opposites this is a hard one for me
I’m a libra I like things balanced I do accounting I like things balanced I’m not into opposites ……

I only like quiet I don’t care loud
I’m set my Ways I don’t like things shaken up or changed
I do like how everybody’s different I wouldn’t want everybody to be the same we’re all Dr Pepper everyone’s different everyone’s unique and I like that it would be a dull world if we were all the same
I have some very unique friends very creative they would be the opposite of me I guess that would count I’m very grateful for them
I like dogs I like cats they’re opposites I’m grateful for that I didn’t think I would be a cat person but I found out I am

I’m looking forward to hearing everybody else’s responses this will be an interesting grateful topic

Agree with WDWEPCOT about opposites also being hard for me. Quiet, calm lady through and through. Loud and chaotic, no thanks!

All creatures great and small. I give God all praise and humble thanksgiving for my belief that indeed He made, loves and is with us all. Always.

1. My girls- Most people that know us in person have such a hard time believing they're sisters. Tall vs Short, Brown eyes vs. Blue eyes, Tomboy vs. Girly Girl, Extrovert vs. Introvert, Sporty vs. Artsy, Dark brunette vs. Light brown (borderline ginger), etc.
2. Chocolate & Vanilla- Although, it's funny because I have strong preferences in certain types of food. I hate chocolate ice cream, but prefer chocolate cake over vanilla.
3. Day & Night- I could take this in so many directions, but my mind first went to national parks. I was thinking about visiting Zion and how impressive it all was during the day with the colors and structure of the landscape. We sat on our balcony at sunset and watched it all change. At night, all of that fell into darkness and the sky became the treat, with the Milky Way moving in overhead and all of the stars silhouetted by those same rocky features that were now pitch black.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter