Three Kings Day and Mirabel from Encanto

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
For anyone who has been to California Adventure since Jan 3, what have they been doing for Three Kings Day? I know that some years, they use the Paradise Gardens Grill area for greetings with Mickey + friends but my understanding is that Mirabel has that spot right now. Does anybody know who is there right now and if Mickey + friends with Viva Navidad costumes and the three Caballeros are doing character greetings?

I was also wondering what time the Mickey and Friends Holiday Cavalcade has been happening. I'm talking about the one where characters go down Main Street on the Main Street Vehicles, not the Christmas Fantasy Parade.

We’re here now. We saw the calvacade around 11:45 (maybe a touch later but before 12) at the Matterhorn area.
Mirabel is meeting in that area and I don’t think they put anyone else there right now, although I believe they had another character (maybe Pluto- I can’t remember now) near there waving to people- we walked through quickly so we weren’t paying attention other then the cute outfit they had on. It was during Viva Navidad so not sure if they aren’t on the parade if the 3 would be meeting in an alternate location.
3 kings day was a bit of a busy for us- we were hoping for more but all we have seen is a small (very) in the back for a craft and display. I haven’t seen anything else yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter