Those using swagbucks ???

I got the 24 SB collector bill 3 times today, hoping the 13 is still around when I try later. Such a high 1st goal today, it was good to get those.
Is there a trick to getting a "win" on more than one search in a day?? I have never been able to get paid on more than one search in a day and definitely never more than one collector bill....what is your secret?

Is there a trick to getting a "win" on more than one search in a day?? I have never been able to get paid on more than one search in a day and definitely never more than one collector bill....what is your secret?
Spaced out during the day. This morning before 7 AM I got the 13 SB bill, and just now at 11:24 AM I got it again. I will try again after 4:00. There is a list of search URLs on reddit that I just go down and click on each one until I get a win. I space them out about 5 seconds apart, because occasionally I get locked out with the 'you may be searching too fast' message. This is what I use -

Spaced out during the day. This morning before 7 AM I got the 13 SB bill, and just now at 11:24 AM I got it again. I will try again after 4:00. There is a list of search URLs on reddit that I just go down and click on each one until I get a win. I space them out about 5 seconds apart, because occasionally I get locked out with the 'you may be searching too fast' message. This is what I use -

Interesting....I did 20 of those listed and not a single one produced any search "wins"....I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Interesting....I did 20 of those listed and not a single one produced any search "wins"....I don't know what I am doing wrong.
I use to use those they are the older f codes. The best way to find the new ones is watch the chat.
The easiest one is the one on the daily poll, but you will also find them in other places.
I dont have the greatest luck with the older codes.. sometimes they work.

They work for me multiple times a day. just got the 7 SB bill at 4:30. The search terms are completely random, there is no code word that gets the SB. The list is just a convenient way to do multiple searches/

Proof - Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 4.44.06 PM.png

Last edited:
I did Vuse via MyPoints and I don't see it pending. Does it take awhile? I can't find the offer on MP anymore, but I do have an email offer, when clicked it says no longer available. That makes me think it tracked, I'm just not seeing the points anywhere in MyPoints.

I did Vuse via MyPoints and I don't see it pending. Does it take awhile? I can't find the offer on MP anymore, but I do have an email offer, when clicked it says no longer available. That makes me think it tracked, I'm just not seeing the points anywhere in MyPoints.
Mine credits immediately.

Tks! I guess when the package arrives tomorrow I'll go ahead and put in a ticket. Maybe I'll stick to SB lol

I just checked my redemption options because I couldn't remember if I'd redeemed for my discounted gift card for the month of March yet or not and I noticed that PayPal is an option for as low as 500 SB now. Has this always been an option? I don't remember ever seeing it that low! This is a nice surprise!

I just checked my redemption options because I couldn't remember if I'd redeemed for my discounted gift card for the month of March yet or not and I noticed that PayPal is an option for as low as 500 SB now. Has this always been an option? I don't remember ever seeing it that low! This is a nice surprise!

It's been an option for as long as I can remember.

I've been using Swagbucks for a few years, I typically go in each day and am able to just hit my daily goal. Yesterday I got a message that they needed to verify my account which should take between 10-30 days. Now when I try to access my account on that browser I normally use it just comes up with a message that they're verifying my account and I can't access the site, has anyone else had this happen?

I've been using Swagbucks for a few years, I typically go in each day and am able to just hit my daily goal. Yesterday I got a message that they needed to verify my account which should take between 10-30 days. Now when I try to access my account on that browser I normally use it just comes up with a message that they're verifying my account and I can't access the site, has anyone else had this happen?
It randomly happened to my husband's account a few weeks ago. He couldn't submit a ticket for help because he couldn't get into his account to verify his info. We used my computer with an incognito window and he was able to contact them, it was just that he needed to verify his email address for some unknown reason, only took a day. The whole situation seemed very odd.

That happened to me in November when I forgot to turn my VPN off

Where's the complete the "To Do List" steps. My platform seems to have changed.

NM looked on the blog. found it

Last edited:

The $5 Paypal is new to me too. A nice extra to remember, is that the team reward discount works for Paypal too. The monthly 2200 for a $25 does not include Paypal and I've noticed fewer and fewer options for that one. hth

That happened to me in November when I forgot to turn my VPN off
I forgot to turn my VPN off (actually, didn't know that it was against the rules since it had been so long since I'd signed up and read the T&C's), and they completely deactivated my account! I had over 20,000 SB sitting in my account since I was redeeming them once a month for the discounted gift cards... I wasn't in a hurry and I was trying to maximize my return. I managed to contact them and explain my mistake and they reactivated my account and reinstated my points (THANK GOD!).

I forgot to turn my VPN off (actually, didn't know that it was against the rules since it had been so long since I'd signed up and read the T&C's), and they completely deactivated my account! I had over 20,000 SB sitting in my account since I was redeeming them once a month for the discounted gift cards... I wasn't in a hurry and I was trying to maximize my return. I managed to contact them and explain my mistake and they reactivated my account and reinstated my points (THANK GOD!).
I keep reading these stories so I have been cashing out insted of saving lately.

I haven't seen anything in their terms & conditions recently about VPN's because I remember reading here about them not being allowed. But then lately SB is promoting VPN companies left & right. I purchased one which will be a money maker for me but I have yet to actually use the VPN for fear of what could happen.

So with the Gambit changes there was one I missed - the minimum point redemption to SB is now 500! I have a measly 13 rewards from a basketball game I was going to convert and close out my account, but NOPE! Used to be 10 was the minimum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter