Those using swagbucks ???

Hey easy 100.... sign up or sign some one up for the aarp walking challenge, confirm email 100 in 7 days
search AARP ( really made me feel old ..lol its for 45 and up)

under recommendations from others I did the Vikings game, It was super easy 1200 I got in about three days, now i am doing world war rising Final Fantasy they are taking a little bit longer just cause you have to wait for things and i wont spend real money on it.. but still easy. I never play these kind of games so i would have never clicked on it but all they are is click and build/upgrade games. easy peasy

Last edited:

That is crazy who did i justgive my money to

Fingerhut, apply for credit get 2000sb in 7 days
The other thing to consider (and none of this was aimed at you--just linking my comments to the offer) is some people's jobs prohibit them from making political donations or they need to be reported.

And on fingerhut, I believe it counts toward Chase's 5/24 so I wouldn't touch it if you frequent the credit card thread:)

That is crazy who did i justgive my money to
Did you not check out the organization before you donated to it? I sure did, and I approved of their work so I donated. Many organizations that lobby for law changes are not tax-free contributions, including some environmental ones I donate to.

Do you guys have any tips on the Daily Discover? I can't seem to fulfill it at least twice a week.

Do you guys have any tips on the Daily Discover? I can't seem to fulfill it at least twice a week.
Go into AdGate Media under Discover, click on the coupon print that has the animated piggy bank. Click select all but don't print anything, leave the tab open, it will credit in a minute or so. Also don't forget to grab your free 1sb reward at the top for getting that one. I find the rest of the coupon prints to be hit or miss but the pig one works every day. Laptop Guy also counts as Discover.

Go into AdGate Media under Discover, click on the coupon print that has the animated piggy bank. Click select all but don't print anything, leave the tab open, it will credit in a minute or so. Also don't forget to grab your free 1sb reward at the top for getting that one. I find the rest of the coupon prints to be hit or miss but the pig one works every day. Laptop Guy also counts as Discover.
Fantastic! Worked great! Thank you @justlook3 :worship:

Did you not check out the organization before you donated to it? I sure did, and I approved of their work so I donated. Many organizations that lobby for law changes are not tax-free contributions, including some environmental ones I donate to.
I did not, I would if it was a monthly or a large purchase, I just need the points.. I figured its 15 dollars. We have given that to a stranger who most likely used for something I dont approve of.... I have saved up enough Disney giftcards to pay for all of our tickets and some of our hotel this next spring, but I decided to use 400 of it in Aug to take the kids to mnsshp so I need to make it up.. I have been doing all the big deals I did the sierra donation as well. prob. not a good practice to just give money away, I should be more careful.

I did not, I would if it was a monthly or a large purchase, I just need the points.. I figured its 15 dollars. We have given that to a stranger who most likely used for something I dont approve of.... I have saved up enough Disney giftcards to pay for all of our tickets and some of our hotel this next spring, but I decided to use 400 of it in Aug to take the kids to mnsshp so I need to make it up.. I have been doing all the big deals I did the sierra donation as well. prob. not a good practice to just give money away, I should be more careful.
I actually am more likely to "donate" to an organization I'm not emotionally invested in through Swagbucks since I doubt they are making money if I "donate" $15 and I get $60. Swagbucks isn't taking the hit. That's probably just me:)

you are awesome

quick question went to sign up on my DH account for Sirius xm radio , it said activated 7000 sb, when you click on the link it says now 7000sb then under that in the smaller print it says monthly 5000 or 6 months 5000... I read all the small print it says nothing about 7000 can one of you look and see if you can figure out the deal better than asking them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter