Those using swagbucks ???

I get an email this morning from Swagbucks stating I have credit pending from shopping at Best Buy. Which I did, and the amount was correct. The problem: they shouldn't have known I shopped at Best Buy because I do not keep the SwagButton extension on my computer. I will install it for the square check off in Swago and delete it right after. So, it isn't fully being deleted.

So now I get to scrub my computer with a fresh install this weekend. What fun.
could you just do a restore?

Anyone else's coupon prints show up from yesterday only to be subtracted moments later???

06/26/19Shop: Coupons.com Prints Jun 06-24-2019-43 SB
06/26/19Shop: Coupons.com Prints Jun 06-24-2019+43 SB

Anyone else's coupon prints show up from yesterday only to be subtracted moments later???

06/26/19Shop: Coupons.com Prints Jun 06-24-2019-43 SB06/26/19Shop: Coupons.com Prints Jun 06-24-2019+43 SB

I just had that happen..... boo

I signed up for the SiriusXM outside the car for $8(plus tax) a month. You listen right online or from their app. This option you don't need a car. I'm pretty sure when you click on the offer it takes you right there.

How quickly did your SBs show pending?

Thank you and the other person for helping!

Carrie

Just another data point. Did a purchase at Best Buy in store on June 9 (didn't buy any gift cards). Bonus didn't post until today.

Just another data point. Did a purchase at Best Buy in store on June 9 (didn't buy any gift cards). Bonus didn't post until today.

Ah, I was thinking that SB has an interesting definition of 2-5 days now or whatever they said before, but I see they've updated it to say "Bonus SB will take up to 30 days to post to your account" So they made it on time, just a bummer they take so long now. Guess we should be glad it still exists and works eventually without a ticket. Good DP!

another thing, when I click on Save the Children 800 sb pops up instead of the 5500.... I don't think I will pass on it for now...

I've finally been infected with the near constant human validation ncraves. If I ever figure out a way around, I'll be sure to share.

:-/

Also, those short daily craves stopped working for me. I used to count on those to rack up some quick sb’s while working in the kitchen. They had to be babysat but were quick.

I just checked my NCraves to do the Daily List task. 46 steps, 46 seconds a step. It’ll take me 35 minutes to earn 1SB. I mean, I do just leave it running in the background while I do other stuff, but that’s redic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter