• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Fathers day is just a few weeks away, We got the
Sirius Xm radio $30 for 6 months and 5000sb
so its a win win, I guess he's also getting a $50 gift card for Disney or hotels.com. (I decided to do hotels.com for my Disney hotels cause I get a bigger discount on those cards as well as a hotel discount)

RevU is double points but I only found 2 things, one daily break ans signing up for avacado recipes. Neither of them have credited. RevU used to be so good now I feel like it's full of very specific surveys or spammy stuff.

I see it for 750. So confusing.
Yup, would be so nice if we didn’t have to search so many different areas to make sure we are getting the best deal.

On the bright side, I submitted a ticket for my missing sbs from this deal and they credited within a couple hours! Too bad it was at 444, but still a money maker and the books will be enjoyed!

I purchased a phone, case, and other accessories at best buy on May 16. I received my shop email a couple days later with 19sbs pending. Such an odd number, even if the phone would not count, my other items would have been more than 19. I did not receive the bonus either. Just got back from vacation and sent in a ticket asking for 3121 sb, 1621 from the purchase (total was 820 *2 sbs-19 sbs that are pending) and 1500 from the bonus). Within 30 minutes I received all 3121 sbs. Just wanted to let everyone know in case you get a weird pending sb from a best buy purchase, put in a ticket. I did add the picture of the email they sent with my purchase price. I did not do swagbucks at all on vacation, so this was a nice bonus!

I didn’t get credit for my Swagbucks and I can read just charged me an additional $27. What should I do?

On Memorial Day We bought two $100 gc’s. No bonus yet and 0 Sb pending, which for a purchase I should still get shop and earn at least. we were thinking of doing a ticket. Now I bought at the 3% deal they had that weekend. Wondering if that had anything to do with it, last time our trouble was when it was 4%. I always feel like I’m doing something wrong by putting in a ticket but they mess up a lot, lol, and they provide that option. I have been blessed that I most always get a good response. Hmm.

I didn’t get credit for my Swagbucks and I can read just charged me an additional $27. What should I do?
I’d call I can read about the $27 charge ask them to please reverse the charge because you were needing to cancel. Hopefully they’ll be nice I’ve had other places reverse a charge like that before. I think it was like a seven day trial
maybe first put in a ticket and see if Sb will credit you in a quick response before cancelling.
The I can read number I used to cancel is
888-965-8737.
Oh, Btw, cancelling was super easy!

Have been doing swagbucks religiously since January and the past couple of days I’ve only had 2 or 3 surveys available to me. Does anyone know why that happens and how I can get more up on my board to try? Thanks

Anyone get coupons prints for Saturday or Sunday? I got Friday a few hours ago, but still nothing from the weekend.....fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter