Those using swagbucks ???

I had to do a lot of this with the Gobble offer. They did not want to credit me but I just kept at them. It took like 3 mos from when I ordered to when I finally got my credit but it was worth it. Keep at them!
Thanks! I need that kind of encouragement & hearing positive outcomes, bc it's very frustrating.
Did you just keep replying to the original email (the automated response that says, "please confirm the information bc sometimes things get a little jumbled...") or did you post additional messages on the Help Center, "My Activities" page, under the ticket thread that is kept there.
When you keep getting ignored, you wonder if ANYONE is even reading what you write!
For $50.... YES, I am willing to put in the extra work/time to get it.... I shouldn't HAVE to, but I will!

Crazymomof4! I have 4 too! It must be something on the not backing down when you have 4 ha! My sister is noticing that when she used the apple computer she does not get the SBs. We are wondering if there is a block on that computer and SBs does not get the purchase notification. I am now seeing that Avast has an adblocker on mine and I saw a banner on Swagbucks yesterday about making sure it is turned off. If this is true, then they need something that pops up letting you know to turn it off in the process because you see nothing when making the offer etc. And if the disclaimer says what you need to keep a picture of then that should be sufficient. I am confused on why they are not responding to my sister (or anyone else). Such bad business. I also wonder why it shows up under shop activity but when you do an offer they claim that they have not tracking. I am going to be very careful moving forward.

SO!!! I did doordash. I had to create a ticket for that one too. I did a screenshot of a the video page that pops up right after signing up thank goodness. Because you definitely do not get an order number. I also screenshot my app download, my first delivery etc... I did get the 15,000 SBS. It was supposed to post yesterday but it didn't. Now on my shop activity it says -1 days. Has anyone had that before? Should I start a ticket or wait? I have never had a negative day or days before.
Haha-- ya, I guess you learn to be tough when you have 4 little ones trying to get the upper hand on you for so many years. Mine are all 18+ now but for a long time I had to stand my ground and let my Yes mean Yes and No mean No otherwise that crew would have run roughshod over me!! LOL

I have an ad-blocker on but my visit to Bright Cellars tracked in my Shop ledger. This should be a very easily verifiable order investigation. My Bright Cellars account remains active. I used the exact info signing up with them as my SB account (email, name, address). My date of sign up with them matches the date my visit was tracked. In screenshot of my confirmation of order page, you can see the Swagbucks tab open right next to it!
My gut feeling is that when Swagbucks is low on funds (like when they are awaiting a big payment from one or several of their vendors). they throttle down the crediting of the large request tickets. The ball is totally in their hands at this point. Our hands are tied. If they want to or need to NOT pay out, they can and they will. Of course the negative impact for them is the loss of confidence in the system on the part of their members. I was seriously considering doing the Doordash offer. I probably won't now. I probably won't do ANY more sign ups that require cash upfront from me!

Have you ever seen surveys for 2400 or a lot sb, how come when you click on them they will say this survey is full , are there that many people on here that take them all in 30 seconds? Has anyone ever done one? I did a panel once but I never saw
Crazymomof4! I have 4 too! It must be something on the not backing down when you have 4 ha! My sister is noticing that when she used the apple computer she does not get the SBs. We are wondering if there is a block on that computer and SBs does not get the purchase notification. I am now seeing that Avast has an adblocker on mine and I saw a banner on Swagbucks yesterday about making sure it is turned off. If this is true, then they need something that pops up letting you know to turn it off in the process because you see nothing when making the offer etc. And if the disclaimer says what you need to keep a picture of then that should be sufficient. I am confused on why they are not responding to my sister (or anyone else). Such bad business. I also wonder why it shows up under shop activity but when you do an offer they claim that they have not tracking. I am going to be very careful moving forward.

SO!!! I did doordash. I had to create a ticket for that one too. I did a screenshot of a the video page that pops up right after signing up thank goodness. Because you definitely do not get an order number. I also screenshot my app download, my first delivery etc... I did get the 15,000 SBS. It was supposed to post yesterday but it didn't. Now on my shop activity it says -1 days. Has anyone had that before? Should I start a ticket or wait? I have never had a negative day or days before.

My door dash was pending -5 days when it posted I think it was 30 days from my first delivery.

So someone on here gave an amazing tip, I can reply to say thanks cause I lost the post.
open a survey that pays if you get disqualified I did the first question then walked away for like 30 mins then when I got disqualified I got 40 sb.
I could do this all day thanks so much

I had submitted a ticket yesterday for my 1000 sb survey because it had been 3 weeks as of monday. I got credit for it without issue. Woke up this morning and my balance was 1000 higher. The suvey credited late last night. As much as I'd love to keep it I responded to the ticket and asked them to take it out. One had the survey number and the other the ticket number and I don't know how close they look. I didn't want to risk a shutdown over 10 bucks.

I had submitted a ticket yesterday for my 1000 sb survey because it had been 3 weeks as of monday. I got credit for it without issue. Woke up this morning and my balance was 1000 higher. The suvey credited late last night. As much as I'd love to keep it I responded to the ticket and asked them to take it out. One had the survey number and the other the ticket number and I don't know how close they look. I didn't want to risk a shutdown over 10 bucks.
Kudos to you for being honest!
I agree, not worth risking having your account deleted... even if it WAS their mistake!

So crazy though... they credit you double while many of us are trying hard to get credited at all.
I'm getting the impression that the Help Center employees are not taking their jobs very seriously.
Is the boss on vacation? :jester:

In my experience if you respond to a ticket after it's been resolved you never get a response. If you really want to try for them to correct it, a new ticket that references the old one is probably better... but it still might confuse them and maybe you wind up with a 3rd 1000sb credit :confused3 So up to you if you feel like you did your duty already or not.

Kudos to you for being honest!
I agree, not worth risking having your account deleted... even if it WAS their mistake!

So crazy though... they credit you double while many of us are trying hard to get credited at all.
I'm getting the impression that the Help Center employees are not taking their jobs very seriously.
Is the boss on vacation? :jester:

Not their mistake if it was set to post and they can't see it. They could have told me to wait longer.

In my experience if you respond to a ticket after it's been resolved you never get a response. If you really want to try for them to correct it, a new ticket that references the old one is probably better... but it still might confuse them and maybe you wind up with a 3rd 1000sb credit :confused3 So up to you if you feel like you did your duty already or not.

I didn't realize that. I'll take a look when I get home. Not sure there's a way to open a new ticket and they understand what it's for.

So someone on here gave an amazing tip, I can reply to say thanks cause I lost the post.
open a survey that pays if you get disqualified I did the first question then walked away for like 30 mins then when I got disqualified I got 40 sb.
I could do this all day thanks so much

It might have been mine, glad it worked for you! We went out running errands a few days ago and left one running on DD's account, got 68 for it (it was originally for 88 SB total)

Actually, someone else on this thread told me about it a while ago, don't remember who.

It might have been mine, glad it worked for you! We went out running errands a few days ago and left one running on DD's account, got 68 for it (it was originally for 88 SB total)
yes it was you, who knew the reason that sometimes I got one and sometimes 5 was the time you spent in the survey... I will always take my sweet time now lol

Hmm, I think watch videos are back! I clicked editors puck, then chose a video, it’s gotten to the third one! That’d be great if they are back. But no ncrave, or sponsored videos st the moment , tho the watch age is working well. At least it’s something!

Hmm, I think watch videos are back! I clicked editors puck, then chose a video, it’s gotten to the third one! That’d be great if they are back. But no ncrave, or sponsored videos st the moment , tho the watch age is working well. At least it’s something!
If true, this would be welcome. I had them show up for an hour or so about a week ago, but they disappeared quickly.

Thanks! I need that kind of encouragement & hearing positive outcomes, bc it's very frustrating.
Did you just keep replying to the original email (the automated response that says, "please confirm the information bc sometimes things get a little jumbled...") or did you post additional messages on the Help Center, "My Activities" page, under the ticket thread that is kept there.
When you keep getting ignored, you wonder if ANYONE is even reading what you write!
For $50.... YES, I am willing to put in the extra work/time to get it.... I shouldn't HAVE to, but I will!
I did just keep replying to the same original email. I'm pretty sure at one point I did start another ticket but I can't remember now. I know I was frustrated as well. I never posted under the 'my activities' page. Just when I would think I would just give up, I'd remember how much I was owed and that I had done everything on my end, and I'd write them again lol!

I submitted a new ticket about removing the sb so we'll see what happens. I responded back to the email like they always make you do to confirm the survey # and points but I didn't because I didn't submit it with the survey number and put points needed as 0. Hopefully they'll read it but there's not much else I can do. I may try fb if I don't hear anything.

I submitted a new ticket about removing the sb so we'll see what happens. I responded back to the email like they always make you do to confirm the survey # and points but I didn't because I didn't submit it with the survey number and put points needed as 0. Hopefully they'll read it but there's not much else I can do. I may try fb if I don't hear anything.

I got a thank you for being honest and we've adjusted your account note. I said more than once it was 1000 but they only took 850. I'll take the extra! That's totally on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter