• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Could you walk me through the process of this? I got my first Disney GC at BB on Monday and scanned the QR, but like many here, my email says I have 1 lonely SB pending. As I'm new to this, I have no idea how to submit a ticket. I do have the email showing the $100 purchase, but I'm not sure how I'd show this through the ticket.

Also, I got an email from SB saying "shop and spend $5 by the end of April and you'll get a $5 bonus" fine print reads, "*Please allow 32 days for SB to be credited to your account. To qualify for the bonus you must spend $5+ at any store and have earned at least 25 SB from your qualifying purchase. This bonus expires on 4/30/2019. If you cancel your order prior to shipment or return product for a refund, SB will not be awarded and any SB previously awarded may be revoked. The $5 bonus will awarded in the form of 500 SB credited to your account after your shopping SB is awarded. Travel purchases and MGC+ gift card purchases are not included as part of this promotion."

So, I'm wondering if I get the proper SB credited for the BB purchase, will this trigger the extra 500SB, and if it doesn't work automatically, how do I get SB to honor it? I'm thinking I should focus on getting the 400 from the BB purchase now, and doing a separate dispute later for the bonus.

Not gong to lie - I'm a little discouraged to be hitting these bumps the first time I try going to BB for Disney.
I bought two cards online in three days... one says 1sb pending and the other says 100 sb...… I really dont know what there deal is I decided not not mess with it I have so many offers that dont post I am going to let this one go.

I did a BB shop on 4/25 & 4/27.
Received the Shop and Earn email within 48 hours, but for 3%, not the 4%. I sent a ticket in for both and they credited them.
I have NOT gotten the 750 SB bonus, however, so hopefully those show up in the next week.
I worry about submitting too many claims!!!
:worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

Well, I continue to be ignored by SB Help Center. No one is responding to any more of my pleas on the original ticket I submitted (34 days after I did the offer).
As of today I am half-way through the 14 day window of opportunity that SB gives us to file a request so.....

I filed a brand new ticket... from the ground up!

Heads up regarding the Bright Cellars offer. I cannot find where they assign you a "member #" OR an "order #" or "confirmation #"..... I usually submit these when filing a ticket. It seems to help the stooges at the Help Center verify your info. So proceed at your own risk with Bright Cellers and TAKE LOTS of pix and screenshots!!!!

I will continue to post updates on the progress of the new ticket.

BTW- does anyone else get the automated response seconds after submitting the ticket and the reply is from someone with the first name the same as your own? I keep getting this "Monica" which is my first name!

Last edited:
Is anyone doing the 2 $12/each movie tickets and a $100 Restaurant.com Card for just $30? I can't decide if it's a good deal or not. I've had restaurant.com deals before and their redemption is weird, it's often for like $4 gift certificates only.

Is anyone doing the 2 $12/each movie tickets and a $100 Restaurant.com Card for just $30? I can't decide if it's a good deal or not. I've had restaurant.com deals before and their redemption is weird, it's often for like $4 gift certificates only.

restaurant.com is so weird. I got tired of their super restrictive terms. However, if there is a restaurant that you'll actually eat at, and can work within their requirements, it CAN be a good deal.

When submitting a ticket, what is the Reward Order ID? It won't let me submit my ticket with this blank. I originally thought it was maybe the Trip ID, but it looks like it's just a single number like 0, 1, 2, etc.

So looking for hmm advice, help maybe on the BB / bonus / shoo and earn business going on, lol.
On April 20th DD28 and I each bought a $100 gc. We got the shop and earn for the correct 200 SB. But still no sign of the 750 bonus as of yet.
Then on Tuesday April 23rd, we each guy another $100 gc. But, this time we each got the shop and earn email at 1 SB instead of the correct 400 SB, and again no sign of the 750 bonus yet.
Not sure if we should ticket them or what. Should we ticket both of them? If we do the 1 SB and the 750 SB should we each do them on one ticket? Or one after the other? Then with the correct 200 SB one but missing the 750 still, should we ticket that one as well?
And then, it’s been probably a year and a half since at since the last ticket I submitted. So how did any of you who submittrd tickets, do it? What did you say? I have the emails, do I screenshot that? Or can I screenshot when you click on the place where it shows the 1 SB and open that on the shop activity page? What else do I need, an ID number or anything?

Sorry this is so long, but any help is much appreciated! Don’t want to mess this up. I recall a few weeks ago people complaining about not getting their 750, but I thought eventually they all got just waiting it out.

I tried opening a ticket with something similar. I had one Gift Card that credited for $0 swagbucks (however after a week got the 750 bonus) and another one pending for 1 SB that should have been 400. I sent a ticket and they said I must have had a website error....I reply'd that both purchases were in store so that makes no sense.and waiting to hear back.

So looking for hmm advice, help maybe on the BB / bonus / shoo and earn business going on, lol.
On April 20th DD28 and I each bought a $100 gc. We got the shop and earn for the correct 200 SB. But still no sign of the 750 bonus as of yet.
Then on Tuesday April 23rd, we each guy another $100 gc. But, this time we each got the shop and earn email at 1 SB instead of the correct 400 SB, and again no sign of the 750 bonus yet.
Not sure if we should ticket them or what. Should we ticket both of them? If we do the 1 SB and the 750 SB should we each do them on one ticket? Or one after the other? Then with the correct 200 SB one but missing the 750 still, should we ticket that one as well?
And then, it’s been probably a year and a half since at since the last ticket I submitted. So how did any of you who submittrd tickets, do it? What did you say? I have the emails, do I screenshot that? Or can I screenshot when you click on the place where it shows the 1 SB and open that on the shop activity page? What else do I need, an ID number or anything?

Sorry this is so long, but any help is much appreciated! Don’t want to mess this up. I recall a few weeks ago people complaining about not getting their 750, but I thought eventually they all got just waiting it out.

I don't know about the 750, but I put in a ticket for a shop and earn that gave me 1 SB pending on a $100 purchase, which should have been 400SB. I submitted a ticket for that, and got 399 SB added to my account (the original 1 SB is still pending). It was almost instant; 3 minutes from my ticket submission to the email notifying me of the added SB as "courtesy" SB.

The email reads:

Thank you for writing in and we do apologize for the experience you had with your purchase at Best Buy. We thank you for investing your time and in good faith have credited you the requested amount of the purchase.

Merchant: Best Buy
Order ID: -
Purchase Amount: 100

Thank you again for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful day!

Regards,

Swagbucks.com

Courtesy/Good Faith credits are applied without a valid confirmation from our partners. Please know there is no guarantee will be able to honor future credits.

The last statement is the one that worries me. I have several purchases that are not showing 400 sb but I am worried about putting in more tickets. I did one for 750 bonus sb on 4/18 and was credited within the hour. The second I did yesterday morning for a purchase on 4/19 but still have not gotten credit.

Last edited:
I just got LTG back. He's been missing for me for probably over a year!
So check.... maybe you got him back too today!

Now... how many times will it take, running LTG at 2 cents each, to make up for the non-credit of $50 Bright Cellars?? LOL

Well, I continue to be ignored by SB Help Center. No one is responding to any more of my pleas on the original ticket I submitted (34 days after I did the offer).
As of today I am half-way through the 14 day window of opportunity that SB gives us to file a request so.....

I filed a brand new ticket... from the ground up!

Heads up regarding the Bright Cellars offer. I cannot find where they assign you a "member #" OR an "order #" or "confirmation #"..... I usually submit these when filing a ticket. It seems to help the stooges at the Help Center verify your info. So proceed at your own risk with Bright Cellers and TAKE LOTS of pix and screenshots!!!!

I will continue to post updates on the progress of the new ticket.

BTW- does anyone else get the automated response seconds after submitting the ticket and the reply is from someone with the first name the same as your own? I keep getting this "Monica" which is my first name!

This is my sister and I both with Hello Fresh. They are not responding to her at all anymore. Mine...after sending in all documentation that is said on the disclosure part of the offer; I get an email asking of the same things again plus an order #. Well I don't have an order number.

My sister is planning on contacting Hello Fresh and letting them know about the experience. They should know if they are doing business with SBs. Or maybe they are part of the problem too. I am planning on canceling with Hello Fresh.

C

This is my sister and I both with Hello Fresh. They are not responding to her at all anymore. Mine...after sending in all documentation that is said on the disclosure part of the offer; I get an email asking of the same things again plus an order #. Well I don't have an order number.

My sister is planning on contacting Hello Fresh and letting them know about the experience. They should know if they are doing business with SBs. Or maybe they are part of the problem too. I am planning on canceling with Hello Fresh.

C

I have been on the Swagbucks Reddit page a lot today. There are numerous complaints recently about Help Center issues like your's, your sister's and mine. I don't know if it's because they are still suffering financially from their "slow season" (post xmas) or what? But they are trying to burn a certain % of people out of their due sb.

I also contacted the vendor myself today. Called Bright Cellars (no answer) then emailed them (waiting for reply). I am still an active member with them so I hope they take the time to send what I asked for - my customer # and 1st shipment order confirmation (these are two #s I am used to having that Bright Cellars never had in any correspondance or on my account home page) AND I asked for a record of my sign-up indicating that I used the SB promo to sign up. If I get that info and SB Help Center finds out that I've been in contact with THEIR vendor (in essence doing THEIR job for them!) then maybe I will get a better response!

I plan on being the "squeaky wheel". I hope you do the same. Fair is fair! I'm not asking for anything except what SB said they would give me for doing the offer!!! When I know I'm right, I don't back down easily.

I had 2 BB shops recently and neither credited correctly (4%) and I didn’t get either 750 bonuses. So I submitted my very first ticket and the response I got was that I need to wait 30 days for anything to post. No response to the missing bonuses and no points posted.

I googled how to fill out a ticket but not sure i did it right. I did one ticket for both shops. Should I have done separate? I should have posted here before the ticket. Boooooo

I keep getting responses back about website clicks even though I clearly explain the purchase was in store and that I used a QR code....pretty annoying.

I have been on the Swagbucks Reddit page a lot today. There are numerous complaints recently about Help Center issues like your's, your sister's and mine. I don't know if it's because they are still suffering financially from their "slow season" (post xmas) or what? But they are trying to burn a certain % of people out of their due sb.

I also contacted the vendor myself today. Called Bright Cellars (no answer) then emailed them (waiting for reply). I am still an active member with them so I hope they take the time to send what I asked for - my customer # and 1st shipment order confirmation (these are two #s I am used to having that Bright Cellars never had in any correspondance or on my account home page) AND I asked for a record of my sign-up indicating that I used the SB promo to sign up. If I get that info and SB Help Center finds out that I've been in contact with THEIR vendor (in essence doing THEIR job for them!) then maybe I will get a better response!

I plan on being the "squeaky wheel". I hope you do the same. Fair is fair! I'm not asking for anything except what SB said they would give me for doing the offer!!! When I know I'm right, I don't back down easily.
I had to do a lot of this with the Gobble offer. They did not want to credit me but I just kept at them. It took like 3 mos from when I ordered to when I finally got my credit but it was worth it. Keep at them!

Crazymomof4! I have 4 too! It must be something on the not backing down when you have 4 ha! My sister is noticing that when she used the apple computer she does not get the SBs. We are wondering if there is a block on that computer and SBs does not get the purchase notification. I am now seeing that Avast has an adblocker on mine and I saw a banner on Swagbucks yesterday about making sure it is turned off. If this is true, then they need something that pops up letting you know to turn it off in the process because you see nothing when making the offer etc. And if the disclaimer says what you need to keep a picture of then that should be sufficient. I am confused on why they are not responding to my sister (or anyone else). Such bad business. I also wonder why it shows up under shop activity but when you do an offer they claim that they have not tracking. I am going to be very careful moving forward.

SO!!! I did doordash. I had to create a ticket for that one too. I did a screenshot of a the video page that pops up right after signing up thank goodness. Because you definitely do not get an order number. I also screenshot my app download, my first delivery etc... I did get the 15,000 SBS. It was supposed to post yesterday but it didn't. Now on my shop activity it says -1 days. Has anyone had that before? Should I start a ticket or wait? I have never had a negative day or days before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter