Those using swagbucks ???

Just looked at my activity and I was actually credited 2400 sb for hulu. Nice $18 mm!
Did you use an email different than your SBs email? It appears it’s going to let me do not again too but not sure if I need to use a different email or not?

I found an offer on revenue universe. If you turn a CVS gift card into SB, you get SB. For example, $100 CVS gift card will currently net 4,558 sbs and a$50 CVS gift card is 2,276.

Has anyone done this??

I was thinking you would turn the CVS card into SB which could then be turned into Paypal or visa. Then, you have the bonus SB too.

I was thinking you would turn the CVS card into SB which could then be turned into Paypal or visa. Then, you have the bonus SB too.

Unless I'm missing something, you're still getting less than half of the original value though. While I value cash more than a CVS gift card, I don't value it more than 50%. I could find $100 of overpriced stuff at CVS to use up the GC and then move the cash I would have normally paid for it into something else (Disney budget, gas budget, anything) and still get a better value than 50%. (I can't imagine not getting $80 of value out of that $100 GC)
So even if I had a completely free CVS GC I probably wouldn't do the RevU offer, that is, unless I'm not understanding part of the deal.

I was thinking that I could buy a $10 CVS card, turn it into 1000 SB, and then get the bonus 451 SB. I would not buy stuff at CVS.

I got a $100 visa e-gift card last week and used it right on the Disney shop website to purchase a Disney e-gift card. It was super easy. I then used that to pay down my room only reservation. It was all automated, so the whole process (buying the disney gfit card and applying it to my reservation) only took like 25 minutes.
Thank you so much for this info! I've been so discouraged by the whole MyPoints/Disney Gift Card/Target/Walmart runaround that it seemed there was no reasonable way left to get the Disney gift cards with MyPoints any longer. Our local Walmart is now making things so difficult that it is just unpleasant to shop there. This sounds like a much better, much easier process. :)
May I ask, did you buy only the Disney gift card or did you also purchase other items? Sometimes certain sites won't allow a purchase of a gift card with another gift card. Or are you not in CA? (CA considers a gift card purchase with a Visa or AMEX gift card illegal.)

Why didn't you just pay it down with the visa?..
Just guessing here, but ShopDisney.com on MyPoints.com earns more points. Using the Visa gift card to pay Disney directly gets the job done, but earns no more points.

I was thinking that I could buy a $10 CVS card, turn it into 1000 SB, and then get the bonus 451 SB. I would not buy stuff at CVS.
You are using a $10 gift card to get 451 sb. You're not turning it into 1000 sb + the bonus.

My Doordash offer just credited for 7500 instead of 15000 SB. Very frustrating when the more labor intensive offers credit wrong or not at all. I submitted a ticket. I feel like I have had to do this quite a bit lately and I hope that this doesn't mean my account will be flagged.

Ohh. That is not clear on the offer.

Who would do that??

So I had not seen the CVS offer that you mentioned so I looked it up before I was going to respond the same - as that's what most of those offers are for, turn in X get Y value in return. It's useful for people who would never use the GC so taking a small loss in value to get cash is worth it. This didn't sound like a small loss though - however, after looking into the service it's possible it'll work like you thought? Maybe?

Despite sounding like a scam, the OpenBucks payment service does look legit and looks like you would use a $10 CVS GC to buy a $10 SB certificate. Which we'd assume would be worth 1000 sb and then get the RevU offer of 451sb on top. However, I have no idea how it'd actually work in practice. It doesn't look like you enter your SB account info anywhere so you could only hope that a $10 SB cert is indeed worth 1000sb and is credited through RevU as 1451sb for completing the offer. It can also turn out that you put in a $10 CVS GC and RevU just gives you the 451sb in exchange for completing the offer and then you're out more money than you received. Since it's going through RevU and not SB directly, and they don't specify the value of a $10 SB cert, I have no idea how it'd turn out. So could be legit or could be a loss. I'm leaning towards loss but who knows?

So I had not seen the CVS offer that you mentioned so I looked it up before I was going to respond the same - as that's what most of those offers are for, turn in X get Y value in return. It's useful for people who would never use the GC so taking a small loss in value to get cash is worth it. This didn't sound like a small loss though - however, after looking into the service it's possible it'll work like you thought? Maybe?

Despite sounding like a scam, the OpenBucks payment service does look legit and looks like you would use a $10 CVS GC to buy a $10 SB certificate. Which we'd assume would be worth 1000 sb and then get the RevU offer of 451sb on top. However, I have no idea how it'd actually work in practice. It doesn't look like you enter your SB account info anywhere so you could only hope that a $10 SB cert is indeed worth 1000sb and is credited through RevU as 1451sb for completing the offer. It can also turn out that you put in a $10 CVS GC and RevU just gives you the 451sb in exchange for completing the offer and then you're out more money than you received. Since it's going through RevU and not SB directly, and they don't specify the value of a $10 SB cert, I have no idea how it'd turn out. So could be legit or could be a loss. I'm leaning towards loss but who knows?
That's not how I'm reading it. I see you are paying $10 but I don't see that you are getting any swagbucks besides the bonus in return. If that's not the case, I'm in for $500.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter