Those using swagbucks ???

The coupon prints are no rhyme or reason on IF or WHEN they will credit. I did 100 prints Thursday and Friday when the print limit was 100 and they were offering 3X points. Today, I got 30 SBs for Thursday and 9 for Friday.

Yesterday the max SBs for prints was scaled back to 20 at 1 SB each. I did all 20 and got 9 SBs for that today.

At this point I’m not depending on coupons to help with daily goals. IF they show up, great. It is frustrating though.

The coupon prints are no rhyme or reason on IF or WHEN they will credit. I did 100 prints Thursday and Friday when the print limit was 100 and they were offering 3X points. Today, I got 30 SBs for Thursday and 9 for Friday.

Yesterday the max SBs for prints was scaled back to 20 at 1 SB each. I did all 20 and got 9 SBs for that today.

At this point I’m not depending on coupons to help with daily goals. IF they show up, great. It is frustrating though.

Last week I was getting 3-9 SB, or nothing at all, though I was printing the full amount every day. Today I received 600 for two days of coupon prints, which is literally the first time I have ever received the full amount. I don't count on it either. Ever.

SAME! The first 4 times I printed (aka: saved in a PDF) coupons it worked PERFECTLY Now, I'm lucky if I get 9SBs... and nothing has changed in the way I print/save them. So frustrating.

Printed 50 coupons this last Friday and received the 150 SBs today. I try to do an whole number so I can remember how much I should be getting.

I am noticing that on the weekends there are no surveys available hardly. I am assuming they are making it difficult to get the 7 or 14 day etc.. streak! I only do the ones that offer a SB if you don't qualify. The rest are a waste of time!

Printed 50 coupons this last Friday and received the 150 SBs today. I try to do an whole number so I can remember how much I should be getting.

I am noticing that on the weekends there are no surveys available hardly. I am assuming they are making it difficult to get the 7 or 14 day etc.. streak! I only do the ones that offer a SB if you don't qualify. The rest are a waste of time!
I don’t think that’s why. We used to run panel surveys and we would pull them on the weekend so we didn’t have to keep track of where we were on the weekend with respect to our demographic targets.

I don’t think that’s why. We used to run panel surveys and we would pull them on the weekend so we didn’t have to keep track of where we were on the weekend with respect to our demographic targets.

I also think more people are on at the same time on the weekends trying for survey's. I've been on the survey page on a weekend and there's been a ton and then I disqualify right away, kicked back to the survey page and there's 4 to pick from.

RevU is double again. There was one daily break and I had a few insurance ones that are 5sb.

I have never attempted gc churning so I have no idea if my thought process is flawed on this. LOL

My discounted gc for sb this month I did the Visa gc and was going to use it to buy a gc from Disney website. Then the Swago board came out and it got me wondering if I could buy a Lowes gc from Mygiftcards+ which would complete that square on the Swago board. I believe our Lowes has Disney gc's. Does anyone know if Lowes will let you use a gc to buy a gc?

I have never attempted gc churning so I have no idea if my thought process is flawed on this. LOL

My discounted gc for sb this month I did the Visa gc and was going to use it to buy a gc from Disney website. Then the Swago board came out and it got me wondering if I could buy a Lowes gc from Mygiftcards+ which would complete that square on the Swago board. I believe our Lowes has Disney gc's. Does anyone know if Lowes will let you use a gc to buy a gc?

No. Lowe's system blocks it. There's only a few GC's on MGCP that can convert to Disney GC. Now that Best Buy is dead it's a lot of YMMV stores like Bed Bath beyond, Safeway, Sears, and GameStop .

Adgate is worth 2X until Thursday. The coupon print is worth 28 SB!

PL- I had 2 new insurance quotes worth 7 SB each.

OK what gives? I'm blocked from gold surveys and now AdGate. Anyone else having similar problems? Anyone know how long the block might last?!

I received a credit today and I’m not sure what it is. It says Shop QVC NTF for 500 SB??? I have a pending QVC shop and earn but not for 500SB
Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter