Those using swagbucks ???

What’s the easiest way to get 1000 swagbucks pretty quickly? I’m trying to get $50 a week, and need 1000 more by Sunday.

Im trying to step up my game. I need $1000 more before our trip November 1st. My DH and I both are trying, but I feel like we need to step up our game.

Can you redeem a PayPal gift card and receive the swag up bonus for the team event that expires soon?

I had the most stressful experience combining my Walmart gift cards last night! Before I scare anyone it was all fine, I got it done, it was mostly user error... and the employees at self-checkout didn't come to see what I was doing even though I was there a literal 10 minutes (I'm not sure if that's good or bad :confused3)

I had 1 $25 and 2 $5 GCs from Rewards sites, that are going towards a Disney GC pack at Sam's. I also had 4 in various amounts from Raise, that would be for regular spending/covering the remainder on the GC pack. All together it was almost $142, and I was trying to put them all on one Walmart GC for ease of use. I also had a few things to pick up, so after that I figured I needed a $116 Walmart gift card to get my total to $142.

I scan my gift card, tell it I want $116, no issues. Go to pay. Hit gift card. It tells me to swipe it... and I'm thinking, surely I can scan it? I swear people on the boards mentioned scanning off their phones, etc. I had 5 of the gift cards printed and also photos of them on my phone, and the other two I had screenshots on my phone. So I'm trying to scan the first paper one and it's not working... I try and try and am starting to think, I'm going to have to call the employee over to cancel or I'll be buying a $116 Walmart GC for no reason! Finally I cancel out of GC payment and select it again, try a screen shot on my phone... and it works! So I get the two screenshot ones. Scan a paper one again - it works! Next one - nope. Try and try, try photo on phone, brightness all the way up... cancel and go back into GC payment... phone photo finally works... next one - nope...

Finally I got them all but the last $5 one, and my remaining balance was $5.42. I almost threw in the towel but didn't want to be stuck with this darn $5 gift card and eventually got the paper copy to scan.

Then after all of that my AMEX got declined for the 42 cent balance so I ended up using my Discover (not that it mattered really, it just must have been too small of a charge or something)

I was just stressing out since I was having so much trouble. But the 2 employees working self-checkout didn't even look at me, even though I was about the only one there for 10 minutes with a stack of paper. Next time, screen shots all the way!

@amalone1013 That sounds horribly stressful! I probably would have been sweating bullets or fighting back tears (or both!).

So when you say screenshot, you mean you opened the gift card on your phone and then took a screenshot of it? Sorry if that's a silly/obvious question, I just want to make sure I'm understanding. :) I haven't much success with self checkout at all but I would LOVE to combine my Walmart gift cards into one to use at Sam's (and was already thinking about stopping by Walmart this evening anyway).

What’s the easiest way to get 1000 swagbucks pretty quickly? I’m trying to get $50 a week, and need 1000 more by Sunday.

Im trying to step up my game. I need $1000 more before our trip November 1st. My DH and I both are trying, but I feel like we need to step up our game.
Does the coupon printing works for you? I know if can be iffy but I was able to get 300 3 days in a row this week by printing 100 coupons each day with only a few clicks. I save all my to PDF to not waste paper/ink.

Coupon prints, if you haven't already done them. Ncraves if you have them. And, as painful as it can/will be, probably surveys. It will take a bunch of time though.

@amalone1013 That sounds horribly stressful! I probably would have been sweating bullets or fighting back tears (or both!).

So when you say screenshot, you mean you opened the gift card on your phone and then took a screenshot of it? Sorry if that's a silly/obvious question, I just want to make sure I'm understanding. :) I haven't much success with self checkout at all but I would LOVE to combine my Walmart gift cards into one to use at Sam's (and was already thinking about stopping by Walmart this evening anyway).
Yup, that's what I did. Worked better than taking a photo of the print out, though some of those worked too. Just not all of them :confused3

How often do coupons reset? I did them twice this week and once last week so now it is showing only 5 available for me to print?

How often do coupons reset? I did them twice this week and once last week so now it is showing only 5 available for me to print?

If you have another phone number you can use, I've opened a link incognito and then all of the coupons are available to print again. You have to have them send a code to a phone number, but I just use my DS's number and he tells me the code. Seems to work pretty well.

If you have another phone number you can use, I've opened a link incognito and then all of the coupons are available to print again. You have to have them send a code to a phone number, but I just use my DS's number and he tells me the code. Seems to work pretty well.
Yes, this works great. I have a few different numbers I can use and Almost alway get what I need.

I’m new to swagbucks but have enough points to redeem. Is there an advantage to one over the other? I’m thinking the virtual Visa card but I’d prefer something I don’t have to use online. Can it be used in store with a barcode or something? TIA

I’m new to swagbucks but have enough points to redeem. Is there an advantage to one over the other? I’m thinking the virtual Visa card but I’d prefer something I don’t have to use online. Can it be used in store with a barcode or something? TIA
I just did the virtual visa for the first time (previously used Target!) and found it super easy. I got online and ordered a Disney Gift Card with it. easy Peasy!

I have a swagup and just redeemed for a gift card. When will by swagup points post?

Edit - nevermind. the points just posted

Last edited:
From Disney. Worked like a charm.

Thanks. just confirming. I have enough for a discounted card but was going to just get the 300 more needed for paypal. But I cashed in for the discounted visa and will do just this! Thank you.

Did you get credit for this right away? Just did it and nothing yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter