Those using swagbucks ???

I went to BB Sunday and Monday, bought a $50 Disney Card each time. My account shows 500 points for Sunday and I received an email about 100 points. Nothing yet for Monday but went back today to try 4 at a time so don’t have to make so many trips. I failed to show the cashier the swag code for the first transaction before she printed the receipt but she scanned it and I think it worked because it shows 4 BB transactions pending, yayy!

I logged into my energy company through Aracadia and Aracadia displayed my info but I didn't do anything with their billing. I just closed it and the SB's are pending.
Did it ask you to enter your ID and password for your utility account? I feel a bit uncomfortable entering that info as I have CC info saved to my utility account for auto-payment of my bill.

Did it ask you to enter your ID and password for your utility account? I feel a bit uncomfortable entering that info as I have CC info saved to my utility account for auto-payment of my bill.

It did ask for that. We autopay ours also and that never occurred to me. Hopefully all is well with them, and they are legit!

So...I’m running through ncraves (sport life since they are 2 Sb and I only have to go through 8 of them to pay out) I don’t typically pay attention to them but they play while I’m watching tv. Anyway I look down to check the countdown and it’s a video of someone ripping off the head of a rabbit and skinning it. So I’m all for hunting but I don’t want to watch it or see it...And this isn’t the first time ncraves has done this..is there a way so Sb stops pulling up those sites/videos? I click I don’t like them but they still are shown.

On the other hand I got like 530 Sb for my June bonus. That was a nice boost.

Last edited:
So...I’m running through ncraves (sport life since they are 2 Sb and I only have to go through 8 of them to pay out) I don’t typically pay attention to them but they play while I’m watching tv. Anyway I look down to check the countdown and it’s a video of someone ripping off the head of a rabbit and skinning it. So I’m all for hunting but I don’t want to watch it or see it...And this isn’t the first time ncraves has done this..is there a way so Sb stops pulling up those sites/videos? I click I don’t like them but they still are shown.

I don't have a solution to the video problem except to perhaps write Swagbucks about it. That is really horrible and I'm sorry you had to see that. I would have a similar reaction -- not something I want or need to see.

I totally get what you are saying... my dad is a hunter, but I don't want to see it! On the SB app there is a political "comedy" video that runs repeatedly. I don't appreciate that, especially as it uses an expletive.

I run my nCraves with the sound off, and open another browser in front it. So if I am running nCrave in Firefox, I open Chrome and work in that. The new pages of the nCrave pop up behind the Chrome window so I don't see them. This may not work for all nCraves, but I have had the one with the avocado auto-running all day.

Yikes, that would be really upsetting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter