Those using swagbucks ???

Just FYI in case it wasn't a fluke, last week my Monday purchase didn't end up going through until Thursday for the 500 SB.

It's not taken that long for me in a long time, but especially with the holiday, and some places more understaffed, I'd not be too worried if it takes a little longer this week for you as well.

Ok thanks. Does anything show up on Swagbucks or an email to indicate it worked before getting the points?

Does anyone know if you can combine Walmart gift cards?

I just did this Saturday at my local store without any help. Two weeks ago I did the same thing and a worker helped me.
1. I get a physical gift and go to self check out.
2. Then scan the card, enter the amount ($100)
3. On the pay screen touch "gift card". Then use the handheld scanner to scan my paper gift card ($25)
4. Repeat three more times.

Easy peasy. I take home my paper gift cards and cross through them and write when I used them.
I have several apps with virtual gift cards (Shopkick, etc.) I'm going to try them next, buying a WM gift card and paying by scanning the card on my phone.

Ok thanks. Does anything show up on Swagbucks or an email to indicate it worked before getting the points?

My personal experience has been that I rarely get any shop & earn notification for the BB ones. It just eventually (usually about 2 weeks later) shows up under shop and earn as pending.

The only way I know is the $0 Swagbucks Affiliate thing on the receipt and then it - both the 500 and then the later SB for shop and earn - just shows up whenever it arrives. LOL.

My personal experience has been that I rarely get any shop & earn notification for the BB ones. It just eventually (usually about 2 weeks later) shows up under shop and earn as pending.

The only way I know is the $0 Swagbucks Affiliate thing on the receipt and then it - both the 500 and then the later SB for shop and earn - just shows up whenever it arrives. LOL.
Exactly how mine have worked as well! Although I think my shop and earn shows up usually just after the 500 SB show Up. And the only time I didn't get what I expected was the couple times that $0 Swagbucks Affiliate thing was not on the receipt. Rarely if ever get an email about any of it.

So just to be clear, you can buy Disney gc's at Walmart with a Walmart gc at most stores? If I redeem for a Walmart gc at SB then is the that an e gift card like the target ones? Can I just then print it out and use in store?
Getting the visa gc on sale seems like a good deal to just buy at the Disney store as someone suggested. But, I guess it'd be even better if I could use it at BB as suggested by another poster, thru Paypal, but rereading I see i also need the Paypal cc and I don't have that.

I did Arcadia and didn’t get credit. Have a ticket open now.

My electric company is a monopoly, only one in the area, and it’s free for online checking, so it’s not something I would benefit from.

I did Arcadia and didn’t get credit. Have a ticket open now.

My electric company is a monopoly, only one in the area, and it’s free for online checking, so it’s not something I would benefit from.
Mine is free from online checking too, but i’d Rather get credit card points—especially if I can do so without any sort of transaction fee.

OMG i actually got the 300SB for coupon printing yesterday! Yay it’s a miracle! :cool1:

I got my 300 yesterday from printing sunday so I printed again. Still haven't gotten anything. Yesterday was great, I woke up to an ncrave that had switched to 2sb and had well over 100sb when I looked. With the 300 and the ncrave still going and the apps I ended up with over 700. The ncrave switched to 1 sb sometime yesterday but it's still running so I'm not going to mess with it. Still need to get my first goal though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter