Those using swagbucks ???

Has anybody done the Gilette on demand offer on mypoints? Do I have to subscribe or can I just do the one-time purchase? TIA

Swagbucks math strikes again:teacher:....

Yesterday, coupon prints were listed as 3SB per coupon with a max of 300SB. I printed 150 coupons and today, I got my SB...all 41 of them:confused:. So, can anyone explain how I got credit for 13 2/3 coupons:confused3 ????

Yesterday, coupon prints were listed as 3SB per coupon with a max of 300SB. I printed 150 coupons and today, I got my SB...all 41 of them:confused:. So, can anyone explain how I got credit for 13 2/3 coupons:confused3 ????
You're doing better than me, I also printed 150 coupons and got 10sb

Argh, SB updated the Answer app to require Android 5+ now :( One less app that works on my old phone. Since the 'attempt' a mobile survey square took it from the sb app, answer app or mobile web I thought the complete a square would too. So I tried many times to get a survey, finally got one, and d'oh no square.
I'm finally breaking down and installing it on my current phone since that is the last square I need for my pattern.

Has anyone else had any trouble with the SB app itself? It signed me out at some point and when I try to sign in today I just get "some error has occurred". I got the same error from the Answer app and assumed they finally dropped support but the SB app is still available so not sure why I can't sign in there.

When do the coupon prints credit? I just did 150 yesterday and 150 today. I remember there was a lag time in there but I didn't pay good attention to those discussions.

When do the coupon prints credit? I just did 150 yesterday and 150 today. I remember there was a lag time in there but I didn't pay good attention to those discussions.

i might be wrong, but I think the max you can get point for is 100 coupons per day. When they have the max of 300 points, I think they are multiplying the 100 x3. So if I am right you will get 300 points whether you print 100 coupons or 150. (Of course this is assuming the points credit correctly as there are some on here posting that random points are posting from coupon prints). Whenever they run the 300 max points, I seldom have more than a few available for printing unless I go incongnito.

i might be wrong, but I think the max you can get point for is 100 coupons per day. When they have the max of 300 points, I think they are multiplying the 100 x3. So if I am right you will get 300 points whether you print 100 coupons or 150. (Of course this is assuming the points credit correctly as there are some on here posting that random points are posting from coupon prints). Whenever they run the 300 max points, I seldom have more than a few available for printing unless I go incongnito.

So, when does the 300sb credit? It's days after, right?

Argh, SB updated the Answer app to require Android 5+ now :( One less app that works on my old phone. Since the 'attempt' a mobile survey square took it from the sb app, answer app or mobile web I thought the complete a square would too. So I tried many times to get a survey, finally got one, and d'oh no square.
I'm finally breaking down and installing it on my current phone since that is the last square I need for my pattern.

Has anyone else had any trouble with the SB app itself? It signed me out at some point and when I try to sign in today I just get "some error has occurred". I got the same error from the Answer app and assumed they finally dropped support but the SB app is still available so not sure why I can't sign in there.

I believe it's also basically just gone unsupported on older devices also and that's the way it's appearing. Since the change with the others, once that error started on my older phone maybe last weekend I think, then as soon as that sign in error message occurred on the SB app I've never been able to get back in to that either.

I mostly did the video apps on my old phone and largely used my newer one for the answer and main SB app to do surveys, but I guess I'll have to do it all on my new phone now since nothing works on the older one (that's not all that old either :-/)

I got credited today for 6/27 (72 SB) and 6/28 (15 SB).

The 6/28 should have been the triple value so 100x3=300 SB, but as someone mentioned above Swagbucks does math differently. :teacher:

I believe it's also basically just gone unsupported on older devices also and that's the way it's appearing. Since the change with the others, once that error started on my older phone maybe last weekend I think, then as soon as that sign in error message occurred on the SB app I've never been able to get back in to that either.

I mostly did the video apps on my old phone and largely used my newer one for the answer and main SB app to do surveys, but I guess I'll have to do it all on my new phone now since nothing works on the older one (that's not all that old either :-/)

Hm, weird cuz I was still getting notifications on the SB app up through yesterday. But when I clicked one it asked me to sign in and that's all she wrote. I checked the app store and I can still download it, so I reinstalled it but same error :(
It's been nice while it lasted. Technically my model phone is ancient, launched in 2012 but the one I have was manufactured 2014... so it's still old :) Guess it's time to give up. Now it's just around for Bing, I used it to install the Bing launcher and got 100 points there. That way I don't screw up my real phone while I try it out.

Someone may have already posted this...I did the Disney planning dvd offer under Revenue Universe for 80sb. Credited immediately. I've done it 2-3 times before.

For some weird reason it won't let me click on the link where it says "click below". It treats it as an image with no link in it :confused3

Does anyone know what older models for iphone are working with Swag apps? I've always had Android and am considering making the switch but I don't want an iphoneX, no way am I spending that much on a phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter