Those using swagbucks ???

I've had to fight with them for the Gillette offer before (right at a year ago, actually)...they never credited...I was so hoping it would just go through this time!..

Was thinking of doing it today but hate having to fight for Sbs. So want to do it though!

This is probably nothing but I made $50 Disney gift card purchases at BB on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I got the bonus for the Saturday purchase on Monday and Sunday on Tuesday. I did not get the Shop & Earn email for the Monday purchase this morning like I expected. The receipt shows they scanned the SB QR. When I go to shop activity on Swagbucks, it is showing a Best Buy trip, but no purchase. Will keep everyone posted.

Was thinking of doing it today but hate having to fight for Sbs. So want to do it though!

My dd15 and I had both done it before but we decided to try again. Mine is showing as pending but hers is not. So we are 2 for 3 here right now. I hate fighting them for sb's. I'm currently trying to get sb's from another offer to credit and they are ignoring me so that one isn't looking good either :(

Just noticed the Watch videos have slightly higher rewards today - 2 SB for 10, 3 SB for 15, 4 SB for 22. Or maybe it's been that way for a while and I didn't notice before. I'm still having trouble with the mobile apps freezing on an ad so this will help.

I've had to fight with them for the Gillette offer before (right at a year ago, actually)...they never credited...I was so hoping it would just go through this time!

Did you see the offer went up to 4000sb's today!?! Of course, right after I do it yesterday...

My dd15 and I had both done it before but we decided to try again. Mine is showing as pending but hers is not. So we are 2 for 3 here right now. I hate fighting them for sb's. I'm currently trying to get sb's from another offer to credit and they are ignoring me so that one isn't looking good either :(
So was wondering, can you do the Gillette offer if you've done it Before already?
I did it last fall sometime and later cancelled. Think it worked fine. A few weeks ago I got a deodorant stick in the mail from them but don't think I was charged, didn't see anything. Such a good deal but didn't think I could do again?

So was wondering, can you do the Gillette offer if you've done it Before already?
I did it last fall sometime and later cancelled. Think it worked fine. A few weeks ago I got a deodorant stick in the mail from them but don't think I was charged, didn't see anything. Such a good deal but didn't think I could do again?

I have done it before and my credit is pending. My dd15 had done it before and did it again, hers is not pending. My dh had done it a year ago, he was never given credit for it (even though I fought SB's for it) and I did his again yesterday and his account is not showing a pending credit still :(

So, I don't have a definitive answer for you lol, but it may be worth a try if you are ok spending $9'ish and maybe getting just razors in return.

Just noticed the Watch videos have slightly higher rewards today - 2 SB for 10, 3 SB for 15, 4 SB for 22. Or maybe it's been that way for a while and I didn't notice before. I'm still having trouble with the mobile apps freezing on an ad so this will help.

Perhaps they realized watch views had decreased after they had upped the videos/dropped values a few months back and are trying to regain some viewers again...

Anybody have any ideas to get 1700 SB to cash out on a discounted gift card this month? I’ve gotten kicked out of so many surveys at the last minute and gave up. I have offers coming in next month so I should be fine then.

Question! You know how daily there is the daily goal and if you meet it you will get bonus SBs? When do those credit to your account? I just met a goal and I don't see the addition 9 SBs.

Question! You know how daily there is the daily goal and if you meet it you will get bonus SBs? When do those credit to your account? I just met a goal and I don't see the addition 9 SBs.

You will need to claim your June bonus points at the beginning of July. Under your daily bonus meter there will be a message about claiming the June bonus.

They will be available at the beginning of next month. Usually within the firt 10 days of the month. You have to go in and claim you bonus when it becomes available. It won't be automatically added to your account.

Just saw this under the Disclaimer section for a Save the Children offer:
If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.

Is that new?

Has anyone ever done the Gwynnie Bee free trial? Easy to cancel online?

I did the offer last week. It took about two days for the points to show up as pending, but they are pending now. Haven't canceled yet, but there is button under "my account" on the Gwynnie Bee website to click to cancel online.

If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.

Is that new?

I just saw that on the Gillette offer and don't recall seeing it previously. Makes me nervous since my Gillette points aren't showing as pending yet. Makes me feel that it's going to be a total wreck to fight for them if they don't show up.

I just saw that on the Gillette offer and don't recall seeing it previously. Makes me nervous since my Gillette points aren't showing as pending yet. Makes me feel that it's going to be a total wreck to fight for them if they don't show up.

Two of the three Gillette offers we did (dd and dh) are not showing as pending either. I think this is new language in the disclaimer and worried it's going to make getting credit harder as well :(

My Gillette offer didn’t credit due to doing it on my phone. I contacted them numerous times, finally sending a photo of me using the razors with packaging showing, and they credited next day.

My Monday Best Buy purchase finally triggered a shop & earn email so everything still seems to be working.

Is that new?

Yes, about the middle of May I started noticing it on lots of offers from the inbox and then on just regular offers elsewhere. Have to start setting up calendar reminders for credit now too, and not just the free trials. And it's not just the big offers either, I saw that on stuff like 50 - 100sb.

My BFF went to redeem her swagbucks for a gift card and a message popped up saying something about verifying with a PIN that was sent via SMS. However, she was never asked to input her phone number, and no SMS ever came. She's had her account for over a year, redeemed many times before, and uses the account regularly - nothing big or unusual lately and no periods of inactivity - so I'm not even sure why this happened now.

I did a little google searching, and it sounds like this has happened at least a few times before to other people - but I'm having trouble finding any solutions.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter