• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Are there any uses for keeping a used Visa gift card? Do they ever work for the free trial offers?

I haven't had one work yet. If you have like a dollar left on one it should work since that seems to be their temp authorization charge to make sure it's a valid card. I'm going to try to leave a buck or two on one to use just for offers, and I think I'm just going to trash my empties.

I haven't had one work yet. If you have like a dollar left on one it should work since that seems to be their temp authorization charge to make sure it's a valid card. I'm going to try to leave a buck or two on one to use just for offers, and I think I'm just going to trash my empties.

Yeah, I guess next time I need to save a buck or two on one. I was hoping this empty one could be put to good use. Really trying to squeeze every last penny!

Got a reply back and they credited my account. I only got 1 SB per $1 spent and no swag ups. I guess it’s better than nothing *shrug*

So after 2 wks or more of having little to no nCraves.... This morning the one that is a city nightscape pic is running steady and awarding 2sb each. This makes me nervous bc every time i have a day when it runs like this, the following day i end up in what seems to be a "soft ban" and i have no nCraves or WATCH for a few days to weeks. Any advice? I've earned 36sb so far frm nCraves. Should i stop runnin them hopes of keeping my NCraves access or take all i can get while its running well? Or... Doesnt it matter at all bc there is no relation?

So after 2 wks or more of having little to no nCraves.... This morning the one that is a city nightscape pic is running steady and awarding 2sb each. This makes me nervous bc every time i have a day when it runs like this, the following day i end up in what seems to be a "soft ban" and i have no nCraves or WATCH for a few days to weeks. Any advice? I've earned 36sb so far frm nCraves. Should i stop runnin them hopes of keeping my NCraves access or take all i can get while its running well? Or... Doesnt it matter at all bc there is no relation?

I would run them while they are available. They could be gone tomorrow or they could last weeks. I take all the SB I can get while available, and will worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Did the Glade promo yesterday and was credited yesterday! Couldn’t believe how quick it was considering I had to put in a ticket after 32 days for the Scrubbing Bubbles one.

Only wish it had credited today instead so I would have hit my goal already, but still really pleased!

Has anyone seen the GSN World Winner offer? It's coming up in the little scroller at the top left of my page.

Earn 1,525 SB!

Ride the wave to this radical SB bonus! Upgrade your WorldWinner account and play 5 Cash Games for 1,525 SB. Offer ends 6/15 at midnight ET. Offer is only valid for users making their first deposit on WorldWinner. Rewards from Swagbucks will be deposited into qualifying Swagbucks accounts by 7/15/18.

I haven’t gotten my 500 SB bonuses for Best Buy for my Disney GC purchases last week. I usually get them the day of/day after I get the shop and earn email. Got that Saturday. Still no bonuses. Starting to worry that’s dead.

I haven’t gotten my 500 SB bonuses for Best Buy for my Disney GC purchases last week. I usually get them the day of/day after I get the shop and earn email. Got that Saturday. Still no bonuses. Starting to worry that’s dead.

It's been over a month and I still haven't gotten the extra 100 SB

I'm annoyed. I played Swagiq tonight and thought I was using my swagup from our last swago with the free rejoin on the wheel. It said it expires 6/12 which is today. Apparently it means it expired last night. After the game I checked my swagups and it said it had already expired. Despite the expiration date being 6/12 which is today. So I didn't get reimbursed for my rejoin. So, just to warn everyone else, use your swagups by the day before expiration. It's not really that big a deal. I lost 21 cents. Not that big a deal. But still. I'm perturbed.

So, I joined SB today, and I'm not really sure I'm doing it right. I tried to earn some with the surveys, even though I know qualifying for them can be hit or miss. But I was disqualified for all of them. And some of the questions were really odd. One survey was literally one question: "2+2=" and I was disqualified after answering 4. I mean, I get being disqualified because I work in one industry or I don't work in another, but can someone please tell me what the hell is going on with single digit addition being the first, and apparently disqualifying, question on a survey?

So, I joined SB today, and I'm not really sure I'm doing it right. I tried to earn some with the surveys, even though I know qualifying for them can be hit or miss. But I was disqualified for all of them. And some of the questions were really odd. One survey was literally one question: "2+2=" and I was disqualified after answering 4. I mean, I get being disqualified because I work in one industry or I don't work in another, but can someone please tell me what the hell is going on with single digit addition being the first, and apparently disqualifying, question on a survey?

You're not always disqualified because of your answers. It could be that the survey filled after you had started it and that's what booted you out.

Did any of you do the product test for the eye gel? I just did the survey for it and it's supposed to be for 400sb, but the very last question asks to upload a face photo. It said the photo part was optional and not required to get paid, so I chose no thanks. It then took me back to SB and said congrats for finishing the survey but I haven't gotten the sb. It didn't say pay would be delayed. I used this dang product for two weeks, I'm going to be really annoyed if they don't pay out because of a picture they said was optional :(

I have got the 4SB collector bill 5 times in a row now! Its the only one I can get. So frustrating! I wonder if its b/c I have the double search from Swago.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter